Bill Kristol announces independent

Will this stump the Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hFKtFyUSzM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
takimag.com/article/is_mitt_on_a_suicide_mission_patrick_buchanan#axzz4A2HGHVwL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm assuming this big announcement will be happening tomorrow?

Oh no looks like Hillary's going to win

youtube.com/watch?v=1hFKtFyUSzM

So tomorrow?

Bristol is the ultimate sore loser. Bet it will be Mittens.

I've been trying to get him to nominate Wayne Lambright for his stupid independent run

>People still falling for Bill Kristol's shit

Nothing's going to happen.

Romney + Buchanan will run for president in UT/NV/UT

Mitt?

Probably gonna endorse Gary Johnson.

IM FUCKING SCARED
HOW WILL THIS HURT TRUMP?????????????

Already missed the filing deadline for Texas. Kristol is just blowing smoke.

>UT/NV/UT
>UT
>UT

How long do they even have to launch this thing? Haven't a bunch of deadlines already past in a bunch of states to get the ball rolling on a new party?

Wow, really makes you think.

He doesn't care. Kristol's basically hoping that whoever this is spoils the vote enough for Trump to prevent him from winning an absolute majority, giving Hillary the victory. And if Hillary wins, so does he.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

nah, next month is the deadline for some
most of the deadlines are for parties, not independents.

realistically who will vote for that fucking puppet though? some people from never Trump but who else?

I was gonna say UT/NV/ID, the mormon areas. that's 13 pts less for Trump

I like to browse these "muh true American conservatism" sites that supported Cruz, just to see the comments under the articles.
The way these people think is just completely insane, they're more delusional than the Berntards.
Anyone got more of these gems?

If they really do this knowing that Texas is already past deadline, they are proving that Hilary is who they want. Neo Cons are so butt hurt and afraid of losing their influence that they are willing to sabotage the election along with destroying the country.

I'm smitten with Mitten

Hopefully the cunt beats the jew followed up with disqualified from being a felon, leaving Trump, the irrelevant libertarian candidate and nothing neocon/jew puppet for a landslide Trump win.

if it's a serious, well funded campaign by someone [mitt romney], trump could be fucked.

republicans have an uphill battle, and both libertarians and a bill kristol style independent getting more than 1% of the vote basically just hands the election to hillary.

>Bill Kristol announces independent...

Welp, I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

What if Trump does a military coup after all he has the support of most of the army and police.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
Not a myth, really.

HAHA Sup Forums BTFO

Trump is finished

I now #rubmyclitformitt

That makes tonight KRISTOL-NÄCHT!!!

This! Trump is loved by 80%+ of cops and about 60%+ of the military.
>tfw there will be a military coup in your lifetime

I'm totally stealing that. That's fucking perfect.

i kinda think that, coming this far from what probably started off as a lark, trump would be back in 2020 if they sabotage his campaign.

4 more years of clintonomics and SJW would only make the ground even more fertile for him, and he'd have 4 years to polish his image and his positions.

and these neo-con skeletons in the board room sabotaging the election will only clear out the party of their ilk that much faster.

you think he'd want to run again? at 74? to me its now or never

Make it happen leaf bro! :)

That can't be a real account.

if mitt announces, expect to see a massive backlash against all the republicans that side against trump and clearly imply they'd rather have clinton.

the party members who betray the party's nominee will lose their election either this cycle or in their next primary.

We don't call him the Emperor for nothing. All hail Ceasar

>an impressive candidate
>that no one cares about or has heard of
sounds like Bill needs to go blow it out his ass.

good point. 2020 will be a whole new generation of candidates. i forgot how old everyone is this year, they're all set to hit a new record for oldest president.

we're almost set for the first gen x presidency in the 2020s. at least the end of the baby boomers has to mean an improvement...

No. He will only get votes from his circle jerk conservative friends.

MARK IT BOYS.

Theres a reason Rubio isnt running for his seat again.

LITTLE MARCO IT IS

Oh wow, a subversive kike acting like a subversive kike. Who would've thought.

Is he even realistically able to do this? From what I understand, all the states closed off their ballot registries months ago. You can't just form a new party today and get on the ballot in november. It's too late.

Will it be Roman Empire style or 1776 all over again?

Does anyone outside of the GOP elite actually like Kristol? The Tea Party, libertarians, and the paleocons all hate his guts. The typical voter doesn't know who he is. Him running independent won't change anything

Unless Bill Kristol has a way to tackle Trump other than "people need to have another choice" his candidate won't go anywhere With the Border Patrol, NRA, and other groups getting behind Trump so early people will just end up ignoring whoever this mystery person is and they will get a ton of bad press. He's so out of touch with what is happening right now.

This would be suicide for the republican party for decades

he's pure evil. He will be hanged for his role in planning the 9/11 attacks before 2025.

This retard should stick to making shitty movies and keep his hook-nose out of politics.

That's it I am now a #MysteryMissle

>the foam boy

top kek. He couldn't even make a decent bid in his fucking home state.

>demand Trump sign a Loyalty Pledge to the GOP
>GOPe leaders renege on the deal and refuse to support Trump

Good lesson in why the USA needs to stop supporting these neocon rats. They have no concept of loyalty to anything besides their own continued profit from perpetual wars that are engineered by the Military-Industrial Complex.

Rubio said he'd speak for Trump at the RNC. He's made it clear he does not want Hillary in the white house and knows a third party would ensure that.

Oh shit. Wait. Didnt Romney/Ryan already fill out the election forms?

This goddamn son of a bitch is going to get Hillary elected. Then we will lose the 1st and 2nd amendment and SCOTUS. He is going to destroy America.

Is he Jewish or something?

Who is Kristol?

If it is Romney, will the RNC bitch slap them all, especially if Paul Ryan and other top Republicans back Trump?

>Romney + Buchanan
>Buchanan
>with Romney
>going against Trump
dumbest fucking post in this thread goes to this retard

>Is he Jewish or something?
You already know the answer.

Of course.

>A truly impressive candidate tier
Cruz is running
>Kristol making shit up tier
no-name senator from middle american state

That's all true. But at the same time, in a close election, even siphoning a percentage point away could result in a thrown election. The most well known example was in 2000. Had Ralph Nader not been running, most of his supporters probably would've chosen Gore and he would've won florida and therefore the election.

We already have to deal with the lolbertarians trying to siphon away trump support to their meme candidate, even if it means throwing the election to hillary and completely cucking the nation.

Well would you look at that

Bill Kristol is one of the major architects behind the Iraq war, he's a neocon jew.
His father was an avowed Trotsky Marxist that created the modern neocon movement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

For some reason, ((nobody)) ever seems to bring this up.

>Buchanan
>Teaming up with Romney
He fucking despises Romney, both senior and Jr. for fucking over Nixon and Goldwater.
takimag.com/article/is_mitt_on_a_suicide_mission_patrick_buchanan#axzz4A2HGHVwL

Buchanan loves Trump and hates everything about the GOPe. He's about as likely to be Romney's running mate as he is to be Shillary's.

Pat is my political hero.

>Oy vey, why don't the goyim want to die in useless wars for Israel anymore? This is an absolute shoah
I hate this kike so much.

This ought to be interesting. We'll see what happens.

Biggest rino jew ever.

Also think about this like a Jew. A republican president who he has spent months trashing in his magazine is elected? His magazine sales tank.

Hillary gets elected? Magazine sales increase.

What would a jew do?

>>We already have to deal with the lolbertarians trying to siphon away trump support to their meme candidate,

lolbertarians end up hurting Hillary in every poll, fyi.
Trump has the most issues with the far-right cuckservatives that vote solely on social issues. Libertarian candidates are far more unappealing to them than Trump.

Of course he's a rat faced shapeshifter

Roman style of course, you can't have a god-emperor in a democracy

Honestly, it depends on several factors: mainly can this conservative counter to Trump gain any actual traction. Worst case for Trump (which is the best scenerio for the US as a whole) is it's a big name who can put up a successful spoiler campaign. Best case for Trump? Has no effect on the election.

Yeah Kristol has been wrong over and over and over and over and over.

Bill Kristol is such an unbelievable kike; he's nearly as bad as Soros at this point.

He's not just a neocon jew. He's THE neocon jew. He's the embodiment of literally everything wrong with the modern GOP. And yes, the jews realized they weren't able to parasitize the democratic party, so they switched sides and infiltrated the conservatives instead. Left-wing, right-wing, it doesn't make a difference. Values don't matter. Just as long as you're a good goy and fight wars for israel and keep doing what's in the interests of your jew overlords.

He's the sort of kike piece of shit that, when he gets his candidate, tells everyone else to stay united and back the chosen candidate even if they don't agree with everything they say, while at the same time subverting the party and running renegade when an election doesn't pan out the way he wants. Hypocritical piece of shit.

This. Always follow the money with these people. Most cuckservatives would rather have Hillary as president so they can continue to make a living complaining about democrats. With Trump as president and republicans in charge of the house and senate, they'd have to come up with something different and ratings/sales would likely tank.

The face of the man who single-handedly and knowingly destroyed the United States of America.

I doubt it.
Romney already said he won't run and it's obvious why(he was immediately condemned by the RNC)

Nobody with a big name will ever consider running because it would be political and business suicide. They'd essentially destroy every bridge they have in conservative politics.
Honestly?
I think Kristol is going to announce he's the "big name candidate" he has lined up. He's going to run a Kristol/Beck ticket.

they really just need to take a couple points away in a couple states and let hillary win something sorta close, or somewhere like utah where mitt could pull double digits.

remember in 2000 how nader's 1% cost al gore florida, which cost the election.

The third party should have gotten its ass in gear last year if it gives a shit now.

You get people like that Canadian Trudea. Have fun.

They weren't able to parasitize the Democrats? That's their reasoning? No it was control all outcomes. They have successfully taken over both parties just like all big money interests give to both parties.

Buchanan is the original Trump, tbhfam. And a more extreme version of trump, at that. Great fucking guy. It's just a shame that we were too shortsighted to heed Buchanan's warnings back in the 90s. Now we're looking back and realizing he was right all along, but we didn't listen until things got dangerously close to going too far.

HIDDEN BOSS

but hes not the real hidden boss.

Exactly, Kristol and the rest of the neocons are traitorous scum. I hope Trump investigates, prosecutes and jails/executes these fuckers many of whom are guilty of espionage.

fun fact:
Buchanan is the entire reason 'cultural marxism' is a widely used word at all. Before that it was infrequently used mostly in academic settings.

also
wikipedia has 'cultural marxism' listed as a conspiracy theory
>wikipedia

>It's just a shame that we were too shortsighted to heed Buchanan's warnings back in the 90s.

he appointed a black female VP which made people realize he was just a memester with his gimmicky ass VP choice

RedState and The Right Scoop are repositories of this kind of retard.

I love how that person think Bill Kristol is going to do anything for them. Probably thought Wisconsin was a turning point for Cruz too.

>is a widely used word
phrase*

>remember in 2000 how nader's 1% cost al gore florida, which cost the election.

You're spreading a lie. Nader didn't cost Gore Florida.

He's more like the optional side boss

If Hillary is Gwyn, then Bill Kristol is Gwyndolin

When the inevitable hysterial suicides occur when Trump wins the presidency hopefully William Kristol is among them.

Not after the libertarians embarrassed themselves today.

>yfw based Bill Kristol runs an independent and denies trump the presidency Perot style

The #BernWard is down here
>>/Reddit/

Buchanan is my political hero alongside Ron Paul. I would really love for him to be Trump's VP

Don't count on it, a roach can survive in any environment.

HE WILL be destroyed in magnitude 1000 fold that in which Jeb! was destroyed.