Should "hunting" for old Nazis be allowed?

Should elderly Nazis who are found be imprisoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

subvertednation.net/general-patton-discovered-the-truth/
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HEAuschwitz
youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Forgive and forget.

Um, why would they not be imprisoned? There's no statute of limitations for murder.

>remember the 3681
Lmao, they're changing that number all the time.

>Sentenced to life in prison for war crimes
>Dies the next day
Totally worth the cost of a trial and imprisonment according to the jews.

#Neverforget6gorillion

I don't think there is a statue of limitation on murder or war crimes. So for a legitimate government to pursue Nazis it should totally be fine. However vigilante "Nazi-hunter" are dangerously close to breaking the law/invading privacy.

have you goys already forgotten the 6 million?

No, why would you charge a solider for the "crimes" of a nation?

The last I heard of them charging the "accountant of Auschwitz" they lost their legitimacy.

They went after the "Butcher" and the "Savage" and now they're moving into the "Potato Peeler of Auschwitz" and the "Janitor of Auschwitz".

It's fucking pathetic.

No, they should be rewarded

Now I'm not defending the Nazis but..

>fight for germany in ww2
>disobey order
>get executed
or
>obey order
>still have the possibility of winning the war
>get executed later by the allies

Literally no choice

>3,681 murders
Weren't that many civilians killed by the bombings of the cities? Doesn't seem live a very high number.

>However vigilante "Nazi-hunter" are dangerously close to breaking the law/invading privacy.
It's just people trying to justify their jobs at this point.

In less than ten years all of these people will be dead. No more "Nazi Hunting" ever again. It's over.

They also cancelled a meeting of the survivors of Pearl Harbor recently because, well, everyone was dead or way too old to come. This era is over and no one is ready for the next.

Don't go around bothering old depressed men.

>not defending Nazis

do you even know where you are?

But the Holocaust was just Bolshevik propaganda from behind the Iron Curtain. What's to charge?

About 50 million people died in WW2. It was really fucking bad.

here's a picture of a town that was wiped off the map.

Living longer now grants you immunity according to yuckmouth

forgot pic.

Its just a jew scam to keep alive the holycost memory in the goyim mind and keep getting free shekels
They're essentially harassing and detaining old men with only circunstancial evidence at best

Replace the word "Nazi" with "niggers" and you will get your answer.

>hunting people that have been free for over 60 years

I guess you could charge the top guys for doing what they did, but going after the grunts who would have most likely got dropped themselves for disobeying orders is just plain cruel. This is all just a ploy to keep the holohoax meme going as long as it takes.

What are they going to do when they won't find more old nazis to prosecute, they go after their relatives?

What does 6 million look like?

sure why not, it's not like they can fight back LOL.

They will have to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, to a jury that he committed or ordered each of those 3,681 murders. His defense will be to literally deny that it happened, which itself is a crime under german law.

this should just be forgotten and he should be left to live the remainder of his life in peace.

I don't see the purpose it serves

Really, you fucking goy? Do you think people who were involved in any way with harming G-d's chosen should be allowed to live freely?

Yes. This is appropriate law enforcement.
There are those who would still kill them and throw them in a ditch.

Probably was drafted into service. Germany ordered him to do it. Now Germany is going to charge him for what they ordered him to do?

they could still hunt for the hitler youth kids

> His defense will be to literally deny that it happened, which itself is a crime under german law.

Um, no. Denying the Holocaust is a crime in Germany, but denying that he committed those murders himself is not a crime.

Even they are getting old.

Also, wouldn't that mean the last pope? lulz.

You underestimate the power of Jewish lies.

94 year old war veteran will probably die in a few months anyway

You're not a Nazi if you get drafted, you had to volunteer to get this kind of position

nah mein opa just turned 86 and is still kicking

yes huting nazis should be mandatory, old and young
no tax money shouldn't be used to feed and lodge those bastards, just torture them to death in front of their families

So they will take an elderly man and provide for all his age-related illnesses from their budget?

Unless you're planning on executing them immediately after being found guilty (I wouldn't be opposed to this), it's pretty useless.

Frankly, the only people who got the right idea on how to deal with war criminals was the 45th Infantry Division at Dachau or how the Marines dealt with Japs in the Pacific (slaughtering them all down to virtually the last man). Too bad all of the Allies didn't follow their stellar example and put a bullet in the head of every last shithead wearing an SS collar.

Age doesen't mean anything if you should be sentenced for murder, but I doubt they have actual proofs that they murdered anyone.

They should be hunted in the same way they hunted. Ruthlessly and without mercy.

Good goyim

86 is fucking old user. He might be "spry", but 86 is on borrowed time.

Good for your and him but people in their 80s and 90s, hell even 70s are one bad fall, a hear attack, blood clot, stroke or infectious disease like flu or pneumonia away from death.

>generationally angry about being cucked by alpha males and wanting them to be witch-hunted 70 years later
lol

Another reason to be glad that we slaughtered you Nip fucks by the thousands.

>SS
>villains

Yes goy, the SS were evil, remember the 6 million.

>extermination camp

those are probably suicides user.

I'm no chemist, but a "pond of acid" would neutralise pretty quick with bodies being dissolved in it.

Are there any interviews with this man? If there aren't a single interview of this man out there then if that's not proof of who controls the world then I don't know what is.

the autist who wrote those questions is obsessed by wiesel apparently

Yeah, blood is basic after all

Poor man.
He was just a 20 year old man doing what he thought was right by his country. Whether he did it because he loved his country or under the threat of execution we may never know.
Now in his frail years, 71 years after the war he is being prosecuted by the country he fought for because of muh feels. My heart hangs heavy for this man and he is in my prayers.

piles of burned Jews would make potassium lye.

Maybe it was alkaline, not acid. It would look like same.

nazis din do nuffin
they wuz going to church and trying to get their country back on track
you cant prove nuffin bout the holocost
these jews jus racist yall

yeah i know,
he is starting to loose it mentally and my oma isn't doing much better
they are good people and I love them very much

why would any German fight for Germany again?

THIS FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE. GET OUT. IT WAS NOT 6 MILLION IT WAS 27 BILLION YOU ANTI-SEMITE FUCK!!!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK GET OUT

>We may never know

The guy was a nazi, we know he believed it was the right thing to do.

^This

The only way to deal with war criminals whose behavior stoops as low as the Schutzstaffel is to slaughter them down to the last man, scalp them, and put their corpses up on display as a warning to anyone who thinks they can get away with the same shit.

That's a mighty fine scalp you got there leaf, shame if it left your head.

Those are the Nanking baby-raping fucks we righteously cut down by the score on the banks of the Tenaru River.

>"Marine machine gun fire and canister rounds from the 37 mm cannons killed most of the Japanese soldiers as they crossed the sandbar. A few of the Japanese soldiers reached the Marine positions, engaged in hand to hand combat with the defenders, and captured a few of the Marine front-line emplacements. Also, Japanese machine gun and rifle fire from the east side of the creek killed several of the Marine machine-gunners.[34] A company of Marines, held in reserve just behind the front line, attacked and killed most, if not all, of the remaining Japanese soldiers that had breached the front line defenses, ending Ichiki's first assault about an hour after it had begun."

see

He did Europe a service decades ago

No matter what they do to him, he will die knowing it was for the better, losing war or not.

And besides, if I were him, I'd choose death over seeing another day of the cultural filth that's being forced on Germany.

>implying the halocaust was real

It's really amazing how Germany has changed so much since WW2. They have gone from being a powerful, world superpower to being a liberal cuckold country where German women apologize to refugees after the refugees have raped them. Along with Sweden and several other countries, they prefer "Rapists over Racists". Despite the war crimes, all true Germans should be ashamed of Germany now compared to Nazi Germany.

Oh, the pond was created using potassium lye from prisoners already killed and cremated?

This is all very inefficient for mass extermination. The pond would be soup after a couple of bodies. Remember the scene in Breaking Bad season 1 when they dissolve the body in the bathtub? The acid doesn't remain watery and clean, and the body doesn't disappear from existence.

They'd have to drain the jew-soup, scrub the pond, refill it with fresh acid/alkali, and repeat. Such a big task would leave behind lots of evidence.

t. Ariel Feinstein

That's a new one for the holohoax folder.

no the nuremberg trials happened a long time ago. you typically wouldnt be holding soldiers accountable for the actions of generals who determine what will be done when it comes to war crimes trials and that was what was decided back then.

if you wanted to punish them that was the time to do it

brainwashed cuck.

My country will be the next Sweden if Clinton's elected. Please let meme magic be real this time.

or you're over thinking it. it was a shit show.

WW2 was the apocalypse for all intents and purposes.

It WAS the right thing to do.

>brainwashed cuck.
>this coming from a Krautaboo who worships a state that killed hundreds of thousands of his fellow Americans

topkek

>My country will be the next Sweden if Clinton's elected. Please let meme magic be real this time.

True enough. We've got to Make America Great Again. By electing Patton resurrected.

>you're over thinking it
Not at all. All these grandiose claims will ultimately come down to minutia, as do all things. Pits, pipes, valves, handles, purchase orders, it's all the mundane banality that defines reality, and which is never acknowledged in these sweeping statements.

Another example is the shear logistic impossibility of 6 million executions and cremations once you do some simple dimensional analysis.

up next: the roofer of auschwitz!

What about the Jews that helped in the camps?

They should be imprisoned too! They assisted in the death machine!

You'd think they'd just use the crematory oven's exhaust if they wanted CO to gas people with since they were supposedly run continuously. For having a great reputation for engineering those Germans sure missed some simple solutions.

Why now? So, they just now figured out what occurred 70 years ago? Or, they just now found him? BS. They are still erecting memorials in the U.S. and pumping out a Holyhoax book, movie or news related item every single fucking day. They need to give it up. It's gotten pathetically obvious to even the idiots what's going on here.

Im glad they killed US you faggot, FDR was probably one of the worst presidents in our entire history, him and Churchill are the reasons why our economies are so dependent on foreign aid and international banking you idiot, actually research into the history of the worlds wars and realize that the wrong people won.

>MAGA

How do you think Trump will maga exactly? Here's how, and here's why the libtards are comparing him to Hitler; he hates international banking.

>Another example is the shear logistic impossibility of 6 million executions and cremations once you do some simple dimensional analysis.
They weren't all executed or cremated.

hitler killed my grandpa and gramd personally and absorbed their bones

Okay, give me some numbers, and an average cremation time, and an average volume of ash produced, and we'll crunch them together. It'll be fun.

>In less than ten years all of these people will be dead.

They're already dead. 94 years old is far higher than the statistical life expectancy of a German.

>No more "Nazi Hunting" ever again. It's over.

Bullshit it will never be over.

You'll move on to hunting my dad, then me. People like you have existed throughout history. There is no logical limit to your revenge. It's insanity.

>Patton based

You realize Patton hated jews right? What about Ezra Pound, one of the most influential American poets of all time, sympathizing with Nazi's as well? Did you know America had a Nazi party in it? Or that the Jews tried to lead a communist revolution in 1918 after the World War?

subvertednation.net/general-patton-discovered-the-truth/

>ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST - Widescreen (full)
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HEAuschwitz - Why

>The Gas Chambers Are A Myth HD (full)
youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ

Kind of makes you think

given the german population of the US, we could've fucking allied with them. anglo elite would never had that.

At best we should've been AMERICAN and told britain, france, italy, and germany to fuck off.

only if we can hunt down communists too, these days there are probably 100 of them for every nazi at least

>You'll move on to hunting my dad, then me. People like you have existed throughout history. There is no logical limit to your revenge. It's insanity.
>"You"
Who are you talking to?

>In less than ten years all of these people will be dead. No more "Nazi Hunting" ever again. It's over.

Pic related. People who are in school today will have grandchildren learning this as fact when they go to school. And if trauma can be inherited, it's natural to assume that guilt can be inherited as well.

>"Hunting" senile old men for shit that happened 70 years ago
Damn, really seems like a noble effort

No, they should go to their trials loaded head to toe with semtex and blow the building to pieces along with every kike in the fucking place
Fuck this shit and I hope Trump gives the Okay to nuke your continent

Yes. Anybody associated with atrocities should never be allowed to sleep at night without considering that their previous actions in life are going to go unpunished.

Jews act like women. They will always attack those who cannot attack back.

>Hating the NSDAP
Kill yourself faggot and get out of my country

Whoever wrote that and imagines himself a "nazi hunter" of course.

Hard to imagine such things still, when we're now talking about the imminent death of the German state and Germans vanishing forever within a generation.