Sup Forums i need your help. some faggot thinks im this guy and actually sending me gift cards, but only $10 ones

Sup Forums i need your help. some faggot thinks im this guy and actually sending me gift cards, but only $10 ones.

he just offered to send me $100 but only if i verify i am the guy in pics and said to send a pic with a paper with todays date.12-28

need some photoshop wizards to help me

Show your pic

the one posted already

or this one

Stop being a faggot

free money is free money. if some faggot thinks im this guy and wants to pay me so be it.

literally all the guy wants is pics. its funny

Bump

its the season of giving people! cmon!

one last hopeful bump

bump for my Sup Forumsrother

thanks man. dont think anyone is going to help me though.

Sup Forumsump

if you cant get anyone just cut communication with him instantly.

yeah thats what im going to do. it was nice getting free shit though.

Go on /r/ the retards on Sup Forums aren't going to help you w this

Sup Forumsump, why not tell us some more in the meantime OP?

Use a profile on grindr or look for some lonely guys on twitter.

They're going to generally be disgusting older guys, but those one's usually have money willing to dish out for thinking some young guy is into them. Usually do pretty well until they ask for verification. Most of the time I can BS my way around it but sometimes, like now, I get a persistant one.

Interesting, I could probably swindle some cash then. at least I don't have that issue of verification.

I dont want to use pics of me that could somehow be traced. Also dont have the type of body that gets the ones with fat wallets.

Tried this on women, didnt matter how hot the guy was. Never ever worked.

Well I am not super fond of using myself, but at least I know how to cover my tracks.

>doesn't work on women
Big surprise

Figured the old cougars would be down. You know the ones with husbands that got fat and lazy and they want a young stud to make them feel better now.

Interesting point yeah, thanks for the info though.
sorry you couldn't be helped though.

Time to set up a VPN.

god speed

How many people have you actually swindled already?

7 or 8

Gotten about $450 from gift cards, steam games, etc. Try to get in and then get out

Goddamnit i’ve been waiting for another photoshop thread so i could shoop some pics
>not even close to my PC

Yeah seems like good advice, I also considered cat-fishing to take revenge on on a traitor friend.

Do it.

D:

You think so?
It would probably be easy though, since the fucker is impulsive and full of rage/fear.

Bump for a Sup Forumsro

what did he do to you that was traitorous?

Long story short
I was depressed because I failed my education at the time and blamed it all on myself, at the same time some gay nazis over at /r9k/ meme'd me so hard that it only got worse.
Then I turned to him because he was my best friend at the time and exploited my depression and tried to rape me.

Catfishing is too good for him.
Go big.

What do you suggest?

I was just thinking of setting up some"got girl" page on Facebook and offer up some sexy talk and basically build a bit of a portfolio that would make it very clear he'd cheat on his GF and then just send it to her.

Just steal his gf.
Or out him as a faggot

Bump

>Steal his GF
I am already in a relationship + that whore used to be a friend of mine that backstabbed me and she's ugly as fuck with a giant jew nose from here to the moon.

>out him as a faggot
Already did that, he didn't even go into damage control mode, he just self destructed by barely denying it and then pretty much running away and yet people still somehow sided with him, luckily not most though... despite evidence.

>she's ugly as fuck with a giant jew nose from here to the moon.
Kek sounds funny, post pic

Gimme a sec, I might as well just link her FB if it exists.

I don't have a FB because it's BS but she's in the profile pic of the cunt that betrayed me in the first place.

If you have FB you can probably easily find her profile:
facebook dot com slash bas.schutte.524

Do you even check brah

so, do you like bread?

yes