Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth

>Voice girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest

Yeah I'd be down

Same

Sure

Actually wasn't expecting those replies tbh

Yeah sure.

Sure

I think you already are

if they think of themself as a girl then sure
if they are like" lol you,re a fag, i'm a man and i'll fuck your ass tonight" nope

Sure.

What if said femboy doesn't like to be called a girl, much less be treated like one in public, but secretly likes it.

Sure

Literally whats the difference between your fake bullshit fem guy and actually existing trans women? They tick every one of those boxes.

Trans women aren't natural, I don't like fake tits and shrunken dick.

Hell yeah. Keep the cute voice up in front of my dad and we'd be good.

are you new here?

Yes I would, if I loved him I see no reason not to.

no. you're prolly some fucking weeb traps are gay you should kill yourself. srlsy just admit you're fukcing gay

Would instantly. Higher sex drive than average woman, high tier interests since not a woman, and loves anal. GG.

What about you OP, would you?

plot twist: i'm the femboy

“Trans woman”
>claims to be a woman, thinks gender is a “social construct”
>doesn’t even look like a woman despite insane effort. Gigantic man-hands because they only took hormones later in life.
>mentally ill
Trap:
>no dissalusions about how he was born; comfortable enough in his masculinity to enjoy having a womans’ body, owns it.
>has amazing feminine charm genetically, no hormone therapy required
>makes no effort to alter the workings of his genetically male brain; thinks like a man, gives you the love and attention you could only get from someone who thinks like a man does.
>knows how to handle a cock, since he has one.

are you?

lies