Okay...

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

Other urls found in this thread:

tianawbu22.sarahah.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=25f2IgIrkD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am the rape.

How about drugging and killing a loli and THEN raping her?

shit bait becomes even shittier because it actually devalues the accounts of actual women who have actually been raped.
you are a supreme faggot OP.

STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY!
>Implying they had any to start with

It's tits or gtfo no one gives an actual shit

>implying that rape is somehow worse than murder

Its a trap!

That actually gives it more value

OP is a faggot

You wanna get raped? This is how you get raped. There are no brakes on the rape train.

Also, it's jokes bitch. Take the cactus out of your ass. If you can take a dick being forced on you, you can take a joke.

Haha he said rape

This is why I can't wait for World War III
The world's full of idiots

Also, how did this rape happen so many times? Were you tied up? Taken hostage? I need details here. Otherwise your just a regretful whore.

hey, adding fuck doesn't make your argument more valid, sure you were raped, shit happens.

don't just swear over and over and expect to get any serious responses.

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

Did it feel good though???

can you please stop bait shaming

bitch

Rape is the best way for a female to get off. Did you cum hard when you were raped? I'm willing to bet you did. Nothing like stealing some pussy and getting away with it.

OP is a /r9k/ waifu spammer
I find it funny that he's kept it up for months.

top kek

tianawbu22.sarahah.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=25f2IgIrkD4

I would rape you so hard, op.
I'd keep you tied up in my basement and rape you twice a day.
I'd beat the fuck out of you while I did it too.

And don't worry, that was not a joke.

old one

Opinion discarded, i think rape is hilarious.

nobody believes you troll boy.

only you can stop rape. every time. without fail.

#JustConsent.

Not a single attractive cunt on there. And Eliza is the shittiest. She's honestly the worst cancer in the world

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Eliza cannot ever be beaten. I'd even take her over Golden Age Zunechan, and that's saying something.

>IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY?
You bet it is

just avoid those guys if you can but this wont work

people take get positive feelings from hurting others so if you have an easy button like that they are just going to press it

To be fair, funny is relative. My moral compass just kinda spins lazily, soooo.

Lmao

probably bait but
ironic, you call us the fuckholes
but youre the one who got repeatedly raped.
i think its obvious, if anyone here is a fuckhole is Op
literally.

Show me this zunechan. I'm too newfag to catch all your r9k princess references

i am sorry to tell you, but WW3 will not only kill idiots but will most likely be caused by idiots or selfish people, no wait, selfish people who use idiots to start it.

>bait shaming

bruh

Sup Forums is not the world
the world is awesome, you existence is irrelevant if you choose to loathe in misery instead of finding someone to help you out of it

where can I get more of all of them

>ugly girl who looks like a trap
>posts pathetic pictures of herself flipping off the camera or pushing her nose up
>thinks its cute
>pretends to be self conscious and awkward but posts pictures for attention
Wish she would've been successful in a suicide attempt

omfg user, stop i'm in tears

/r9k/ or /s/ maybe

I haven't seen her post since like... 2011? It's been awhile. You can guess how she got the name

I get the chan part but not the zune.

I'm really glad you got my sense of humor. Thanks for the (you). :)

Guy is walking down the street. A rabbi jumps out of an alley, tackles the guy and starts raping him.

After the rabbi finshes, he runs off. Guy gets up, and starts walking down the street again. Another rabbi leaps out of another alley and starts raping him.

The second rabbi finishes and runs off. The guy gets up again, slower this time, and keeps walking. He passes another alley, and a third rabbi jumps out and starts raping him.

The third rabbi finishes and runs off. The guy is now exhausted and half full of jizz. He keeps walking, but when he gets to the next alley, he stops short. The guy shouts down the alley, "I'm going to kill 6 million Jews and one clown!"

A clown walks out of the alley and says, "Holocaust jokes aren't funny."

you're missing that creepy looking jew bitch that looks like the hobbit

>Greentext story?...

lurk at r9k, there will be a few waifu threads at any given time

Tits with time stamp or GTFO whore

But... rape is funny? Atleast fo me. Why would you take that away from me?

I know only one jewess

Picture porky pig raping elmer fudd...

Lol

KHAZAR MILKERS
H
A
Z
A
R

M
I
L
K
E
R
S

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

you know when rape is funny?
when it's happening to you

I find this shit funny.

super funny and i hope you get raped again,but this time they do it until you die.

To quote George Carlin:
"You don't think rape is funny? Imagine Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd."

traps are not gay...

>>Rape DESTROYS a woman
Are you saying that murder doesn't destroy the victim?
CP doesn't potentially destroy a child?
Wow, you would certainly be a fun guy to try to reson with...

>joke about cp np
>joke about rape REEEEEEEEEE

CP doesn't destroy a child any more than ripping a picture of your Feminazi ass doesn't kill you. Dumb cunt, you deserve rape.

need more details, mebbe greentext. would love to fap more to this alleged rape that happened over and over by a stranger? that is amazing because most rapes are perpetrated by people the victim knows. You got lucky. Maybe you should think harder about how awesome it was for that man to take your pussy because it took away all the fake fantasy you had about love and shit being related. Welcome to it. (Oh, this was some tasty bait)

someones triggered

You can't rape the dead.

i like you

Lol, you calling me a feminazi or did you refer to OP?
I certainly think shit should be equal but i in no way relate to the heap of retards screaming about the unfairness of what could never be fair in the first place.

attentionseeker.jpg

B8

Always a good excuse to post this.

oh, I am clicking on that!

I wish you did kys. But at least you served as a toy at 15.

foar indy!

I mean. It's pretty funny

KYS

It doesnt devalue anything
bad bait is just bad bait

also women are scum

it is, alone from the point of motivation

>bait shaming
My new phrase for 2018.

so rape on happens to females?
Secondly rape jokes are essential dark humor

Does anyone have the screenshot of the facebook post with the girl that get mad about rape jokes and a guy that answer with a rape joke ?

I believe we aren’t cut for the job.

Lmfao

If women dont wanna get fucked then why do they have vaginas?

Frat Sup Forumsro here, it’s not rape if the house says it didn’t happen

Sauce

Raped at least 20 women

Underrated

how should a male get raped?

Maybe hes gay and a fat bitch pins him down and just starts riding him like a whale on a moped..
Maybe the guy didnt want to fuck a skank and said no and she forced herself onto him though most men wont admit it a lot of men /boys do get raped .. At least the kids these days getting fucked by teachers are coming out about it female rapists need to pay

This ctfu