Logan / Wolverine

I know you faggots hate Marvel movies, but this is Huge Act Man's last stand

youtu.be/ny3hScFgCIQ

What does Sup Forums think? Does it have the potential to be a good movie?

>I know you faggots hate Marvel movies

1) It's a Fox movie
2) USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

Looks like it could actually be decent and not just another drop in the bucket.

Also, if you didn't feel a great deal of empathy when you saw this shot with Hurt over it in the trailer, you're a robot

Looks like it can make me feel

I hope this movie is actually good, the Cash song worked so well in it.

>I watched X-Men today
>to see if I still feel
>I focus on the pain
>the only thing that's real

It bothers me how it takes place in 2024, just ONE YEAR after DOFP's end scene, where everything was all bright and hopeful.

Foxmatography and the DC Kinomatic Universe are okay

Marvel memes can go die

ya what m8

This desu

Gotta be burying Xavier here right?

it's Joel and Ellie, probably after burying Henry and Sam.

>doing old man logan without hulk, hawkeye, etc.

Its going to be shit.

Patrick Stewart isn't old enough to be playing a decrepit and dying old man.

HE'S STILL YOUNG

FUCK FOX for spoiling it. God why fucking put that in a trailer ?

What the fuck happened, bros? I thought DC was supposed to be the capekino company.

It's pretty much confirmed that both Xavier and Logan will die in the movie anyway.

I literally sputtered like a child and had to hold back the feels at this. Am i beyond help?

But the feeling came from the hope you have that they do not die in this.
If you know that they are gonna die why care about the characters ?

The fuck, it actually looks really good.

The way it's probably gonna go down is Xavier is probably gonna die saving Logan and the girl.

And then Logan will die to save the little girl, killing Caliban in the process so they can't track Mutants so easily anymore.

It's the last time Huge Jacked Man is playing Wolverine so it makes sense.

what happened to his jap ayy lmao bodyguard?

Yes it's pretty obvious now that i see the trailer but give away so much information ?

>spoiling that the 92-year old chairbound alzheimer patient who hops around for the action will die

Patrick Stewart is only 76

The character autist not the actor

Yes but i want to discover it in the movie ffs.
Yes i was expecting he dies, but confirm it the trailer is beyond stupid.

maybe it isn't Xavier and they're just alluding that it is

this trailer give me feels, wtf

Yeah but giving the way that they are just three protagonist, it obsviously Xavier.

I thought his name was Huge Jackedman?

I know user, I'm just being hopeful that Fox aren't cop outs

hearing that amazing song in a fucking comic book movie trailer made me want to puke

>Logan looks old
>It's an adaptation of old man logan
you're beyond retarded, fox said a long time ago it's not an adaptation of old man logan

Gay mutants and their daughter get into fights

hopefully Xavier is blind so we can get the blind guy driving humor at least

Why would someone who could tract mutants join the people who were aiming to exterminate his/her own kind?

I damn near teared up.

I swear to god, if trailer #2 is full of quips and Deadpool comedy, I'm going to be just slightly less interested in this.

his face when magneta was right before and after the reboot.

KINO

The trailer was pretty sweet but this bothers me too. What was the point of DOFP if a year from then, it's all gone to hell again? Also, Logan and Xavier look much older than they did in DOFP. Logan kind of makes sense because of his failing healing power but Xavier's health just nose dived dramatically in a years time? They should have set this ten years after DOFP or something

what the fuck could your logic even be for that?
i don't even like a lot of comics and that sounds like pure autism.
or bait i guess.

>uses the fucking claws through out the movie
LMAOOOOO
A BOMB

You clearly haven't been in the other threads if you think Sup Forums hates this

>HE'S STILL YOUNG
He's 76

checked

the actual old man logan comic was pretty cool. lotsa crazy surprises and logan slowly unraveling underneath his plain farmer exterior until he rips apart the Hulk of all people. this movie seems to be more conceptually aligned with the comic than anything. hopefully they get it right, but i dunno. is it pg13 or r?

it's PGR for Project Gotham Racing

>is it pg13 or r?
PG13 movies don't have redbands.

rad, this movie is gonna be alright

It's not like it even could it be, what with them not having the rights to most of the relevant characters.

Geometry Wars cameo when?

mite b cool

what if it's hank?

Damn actually looks solid. The action kind of worries me though.

>le old man faggot version of cold, empty masterpiece
>ruining anything

this shit is going to go hard on the feels

>What does Sup Forums think? Does it have the potential to be a good movie?

95% movies in production right now have potential to be a good movie

Yea that dinner scene, damn they filmed that perfectly all they need is a good lead up to it. Such raw emotions, this movie is going to be character driven and dialogue driven, people who are into cape shit might not like it.

it is infinitely aggravating that rolling r1 with tricked Beast Cutter is a standard slash

I'm sure it has some kind of PvP use or something, but I want to be able to roll away from a group of enemies and very quickly retaliate at range

wrong thread buddy?

y-yes

happens to the best of us

Magneto was right wasn't he?

Magneto is always right, just like Sup Forums.

And no one listens to either.

>Lets make an Old Man Logan movie that looks nothing like Old Man Logan, and to be appropiate lets make a X-23 that looks nothing like X-23
Also it's fucking funny that in the span of 30 years Logan is aging fast as fuck

The movie looks like it could get me emotional but the trailer song is too obvious and the trailer isn't very good by itself anyway

what's the redband concept anyway ?

euro here with different ratings system

>what's the redband concept anyway ?
Just a slightly more mature trailer. The normal Logan trailer doesn't have him impaling the dude's head with his claws.

yeah that much i got

but the general concept behind such trailers

i mean if the material is in the movie, why not include it in the first place ?

or is a redband trailer meant for a different cut of the movie with a higher rating ?

or is it plain and simple a means to attract a broader cause younger audience with the dialed down version?

Can't show certain things on the telly