How are Americans getting so smart?

How are Americans getting so smart?

I think it has something to do with grade inflation. But I'm not quite sure what makes me think that.

more north east asians.

Lower academic standards and easier course material.

Better genes due to race mixing? Better nutrition? Grade inflation due to sensitive egos?

Beats me.

They eat all the dumb people.

We're not, I think the standards are being lowered.
>Tfw when you would barely pass an 8th grade exam from 1912

Lowering of standards.

>"A"
>"B"
>"C"
>"D"
>"F"

The IQ is getting lower and we're getting fatter.

Average IQ of Hispanic: 87
Average IQ of a black: 85

Average IQ of a white: 100

Whites are the only group that is getting minimized as a percentage of the population.

college costs more so you deserve better grades

All my the courses I took for my major had only like the top 10-15% get As.

There were a few exceptions I think, but mostly it was like that.

Something to learn, these kind of examinations were given at public ceremonies at the end of the school year as a sort of recognition of the best student's work.

You would be performing this in front of an audience and you were likely selected because you were the smartest.

Bingo. Also the expansion of the humanities.

They're not, most of them would fail if they had to take earlier tests. Whatever percentage niggers are you can subtract that directly from the total since they're all inflated to even be in college and then you have the averaging colleges do to test results to make more people pass.

It's because immigrants who value education unlike most typical born american who values rap and twerking is the reason why Americans are getting so smart. Ironically, they want to elect Trump which is a shame.

The thing about grade inflation is, I'm not so sure it matters so much. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but apparently for most of the students in my class anything lower than a C grade is considered a failure in terms of contribution to their degree.

Because more students are taking less upper division classes in order to support more diversity.

It's mostly this. A huge amount of non-degree degrees being churned out that take 0 effort to do well in. Humanities used to be hard shit like Classics and you actually had to learn Latin and Ancient Greek, now it's sjw studies and endless shit like pr, marketing where you can pass exams after having studied for half an hour (I had filler courses like this in my "general soft skills" module)

nice bait you fucking leaf

College is so expensive now that most students are getting some sort of private scholarship or something. With those, many times you have to keep a certain GPA to keep getting it. If you don't have a good enough GPA you can lose scholarships and be unable to pay for classes.

That's absolute horse shit.

While I value a round education in the classics, the classics fell out of favor because they lost relevance when degrees became feminized.

This doesn't excuse the fact that the classics had the exact same issue with endless regurgitation, lackluster examinations and generally useless filler classes.

The problem is that academia has a tendency to be lazy and expect to be rewarded.

Because society is being dumbed down. The lower the standard the easier it is. Some of the majors these days are pointless and require no intelligence. "chicano studies", crap like that.

gmo's

There is a reason why powerful people used to study concepts like Nicomachean Ethics or Candide. When given the information, it changes your life, but only because you hit the sweet spot of high EQ/high IQ.