Rate my setup Sup Forums

Rate my setup Sup Forums

Need bigger desk and line up monitors

gay faggot nigger/10

Buy bigger and better desk, save up to buy 2 new monitors same model brand or go straight to 3. Use wide wallpaper instead of dublicating

4/10
Tiny desk in the corner of a room, dangerously close to glare from sunlight through a window, and would it kill you to decorate your wall?

I have considered throwing out my hardwood and leather furniture and replacing it with cheap Chinese camping gear, this post may have pushed me in the right direction.

We all start somewhere. Be proud of what you have, some don't even have a desk

If you guys create a theme you can have different images on both screens.

Cringeworthy.

american setup

All good but the wallpaper, which happens to be targeting the teenager population. Grow up and apart nationalism.

Memes Aside: You shouldn't have your PC on the floor if you have a carpet.

If the PSU is at the bottom of your PC. it'll fry it to death.

This I have mine on an old cutting board.

>get your PC off the floor
>get a semi proper desk at least

Other than that it's not a terrible setup. Maybe get art for the walls and some nice lighting. Although mines nothing to brag about either.

Depends, I have mine at the bottom of my case but with the fan oriented upwards so that it acts as an exhaust, he may also have his own this way.

lol really shitty but you arleady knew that

faggot wallpaper

I have that same keyboard, but in blue. Wheres your chair?

she's standing on it

Bump

Nice Razer Mouse. That will be automatically double left clicking in less than a year. If it is older than a year old, then you're a fucking casual and don't need that setup.

I have a similar build, but my top is better than yours

What are you doing here? Judging by that room you are in your late 50s early 60s. Get the fuck out of here you dirty old shithead. God im 30 and feel old af coming here still.

lol pro-america, what a faggot.

Nigger detected.

>bampu

great pieces in this room, is that an authentic eames chair or a reproduction?

Tacky.

A closet gay self hater lives here....with his mom!