ITT

oh yeah, that happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQ_4A3_PG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like instead of fixing everything that killed X-Files the first time they concentrated all of it over a span of a decade and shit it into 6 episodes.

Amazing desu

Gillian looks like an alien in this poster.

at least the darin morgan episode was decent

>lol aliens don't really exist Fox Mulder, it was all us!

Fuck.

YOU.

this, it was all worth it just for that

Apparently he wrote that over a decade ago and its just been sitting in his desk lol

Goddamn why are MOTW episodes so GREAT!?

SMART PHONES
OBAMACARE

It had one of the best episodes of the series

Only one I vaguely enjoyed.

Is the old series worth a watch these days?

I made it to 2 episodes and lost interest.

Because Scully/Mulder banter is what really made the show and motw episodes explored that best

>conspiracy shit

No.

>MOTW episodes

Fuck yeah, especially for the guest stars.

the best thing about it was Alex Jones going crazy over it

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQ_4A3_PG4

>aliens don't really exist
So you didn't actually watch it, then?

as soon as i read Carter was behind it and not someone else, i knew it was going to suck, hype or no hype. dude is a limited talent and that talent left him behind fifteen years ago.

this desu

why the fuck didn't they close the fucking deal? is it coming back as a full series? wtf fox

If Darin could do serious, non-meta episodes I wish he could take over the entire show

Carter is a hack

...no I dropped it at BRET? episode.

Eh, I would say so. I think it's a good show but the main thing is that the quality is really inconsistent. You'll go from an amazing episode, to a mediocre one, then to a godawful terrible one.

>lol

>it's a old, cancelled tv shows getting new seasons episode

I don't like it desu. The new x-files was dogshit. The new Twin Peaks and Gilmore Girls would be undoubtedly shit.

jesus christ that first episode for the new season was awful

did it get any better because that first one was probably the worst one in the series

I thought the last one was done fairly well, and the one that talks about is actually great.

That first episode isn't nearly the worst of them though. there's one where the "supernatural" element is just Mulder doing mushrooms.

>lets give it another cliffhanger so we can make even more

Jesus fucking christ Chris Carter, let it go. He's going to be pulling David and Gillian's corpses out of the ground for season 25 someday.

muh nigga

obviously hes attempting to make character clones but his bad writing comes through when he doesnt have decent actors to carry the script.

the final episode is even worse, Mulder and Scully are separated the whole time because of different actor availability and it's just more convoluted Carter mytharc nothingness. The second episode is good, the third one of the series' best. The other 2 are just ok.

I imagine they will sooner or later. Fox has been doing horribly ratings wise.

Good. Those fuckers canceled Firefly.

I actually enjoyed every other part of the episode that wasn't Mulder tripping.

I only enjoyed the trip

Don't forget that the one episode that everyone liked shoehorned in a tranny as a character.

Introducing Mulder / Scully clones was such a disingenuous thing to do. You just know Carter was looking forward to getting the series picked up again and so he could go back to writing samey episodic adventures which were getting tired the first time we saw them 20 years ago, with characters who are inexplicably exactly the same as Mulder and Scully minus their charm. Thank god this reboot died before they could take over.

There's no point in rebooting a series if you're not going to do something new with it.

The second is a decent meat and potatoes MOTW. The third is GOAT tier. The fourth episode is a nice character study. The rest, written by Carter, are self-indulgent garbage.

CC is lot like Lucas and Roddenberry. He's good at world building and setting tone but he should lead plotting, dialogue, and characterization to other, more talented creators.

>914 ▶
> (You)
>Good. Those fuckers canceled Firefly.

At the point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did a Firefly revival. They're bring back fucking Prison Break.

Someone watches this person act and said, "Yes! He should be the new Mulder!" This guy. That decision was made by a person who has a job in Hollywood.

its an insult to david honestly.

This and MEW getting raped by Michael Moore in Braindead are some the most out there stuff I've ever seen

>Disregard everything from the series
>IT WAS DA GUBMENT!1
>Aliens show up anyway at the end
Was that the biggest JUST ending ever.

Very uncomfortable scene to watch with my mother and brother, she's so old and fake looking.

chris carter needs to be banned from writing anything ever again in his life, the man has gone absolutely insane

Firefly was fucking trash. You all need to remove your goggles.

His cast was fine. It was the pale redhead that was nope tier.

>Aliens show up anyway at the end

No they were not, this is the cliffhanger. Who is controlling the ship? Aliens or humans?

My theory is it's William.

EVERYBODY ROW

reee leaf my waifu alone