Femboy from /soc/ here

Femboy from /soc/ here

You have TEN seconds to prove to me why I should vote for a racist like Drumpf.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smashed these basic hoes on a weekly basis back in the day. They always had the sweatiest pussy, you can literally taste their sweat when eating them raw. Little beads of intense body heat when mixed with a creaming and gushing moist pussy can really bring forth an exquisite pussy taste for the highly experienced connoisseur of eating vagina.

you shouldn't
you should just kill yourself

Fuck off kid

Classy

post pics

I bet you're not even cute

You have 10 seconds to prove he's racist.

Unless you're a member of the electoral college your vote counts for nothing short of census taking. Nobody cares about what you do, which might come as a surprise to you.

This.

Although clearly bait.

If you believe the transgender meme, you've already effectively lost your way.

>he has to eat pussy cuz his dick is so small

not surprised since it was posted on Sup Forums

Just imagine for a moment those giant camps full of muscular, sweaty workers coming from all round the america down to the border with mexico to build the wall. Nothing for you to just bend over, but your dick between your legs and wait for the line to form.

tf is a femboy

>shitposter here

>PLEASE give me attention

>go

Because if Hillary wins then Americans are going to feel homesick for the rest of our lives.

Are u kidding me? Google trump is racist

Problem solved

because you know he actually cares about the country

also youre more likely to get a hardworking gay conservative to treat you like the girl you are

He will protect you and your freedom to be a degenerate faggot. Muslims do not approve of your lifestyle and they will kill you if they ever have the power to. Trump will allow it, but we just don't want to ENCOURAGE being a degenerate faggot like the left does.

>TEN seconds
If transies are still committing suicide at the same rate as german jews in 1943, you may not have the time.

This isn't an argument

summer trolling hits new heights

Do you want to live?

If you do, oppose the muslims by voting Diamond Donald.

there are more important things than what's between your legs

It's in your best interests not to continue being a pawn of the Democrats. They don't actually care about you. Trump will treat you fairly, even if some of his followers won't. But those types of people are already out in the world now, you know who they are, and they were here long before Trump showed up.

10 seconds to prove you aren't a troll.

> "Prove to me that Trump is not racist"

You might as well be asking us to prove to you that god's not real, seriously. It's almost impossible to determine someone's standpoint on things when they have hardly even acted toward them, let alone put out their opinion

Race wise, the only thing that's even gotten close to 'racism' would have to be his statements toward the illegals, of which he's said plenty of times that they'd be welcomed if they had only come in legally, as compared to otherwise

Muslims wants to behead you, Trump wants to stop muslims

If you want to live, vote Trump

>Not enjoying the taste of coins and salty milk

It's simply a feminine male. Not necessarily transgender as one may assume although at times my feminine side can feel stronger which then I identify as gender fluid if I feel forced to label myself. Which I don't, I enjoy the label "special" and "beautiful"

>Are u kidding me?

Shoo carl, shoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y watch this then tell me if your still cool with that lifestyle

yes

Trump has a fairly liberal stance on Transgender people, and he has a better record than Hilldawg when it comes to LGBTQNIG23RZX+ bullshit. And he hasn't said anything racist, the media paints him like that.

"are you kidding me?"
oh dear god my sides.
well memed.

oh it's a troll i get it

Because trump is the only one trying to keep kebab and other immigrants who hate gays out. Ever see what they do to gays in Muslim areas!

>Drumpf
There is no one anywhere that is running by that name that I am aware of
How can you vote for someone that isn't running?