Hey Anonymous, do you need a hand today?

Hey Anonymous, do you need a hand today?
Maybe a kind word, or help with a problem?
I'll do my best to help you out, no matter what it is.

I'm here for you Anonymous. Don't suffer in silence.

I need a gf and i'm ugly, what should i do?

Are those long socks, or did you fuck up your knee?

bread

You know the rules.

Tits or gtfo

GO AWAY.
SHOO! SHOO!
BE GONE WITH YOU!

Nice hat

*blinks* W-why do you NEED a gf?

N-no thank you

I am getting married to another man and haven't told my parents. What is the best way to break it to them that I'm a faggot.

Tits or fuck off

Hi alice Nice outfit ^.^

T-thank you!

give 'em a wedding invite, or take them to dinner and introduce your SO to them

Can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Post some nudes

I save all these pictures and masturbate to you every day. Is it pathetic to obsess over you like this? If it is, how can I stop?

I love that vest. It makes you look like an adorable biker chick! How was your day?

Why do people hang out with me? I feel like I'm the most boring kind of person and I feel like I'm just thirdwheeling all the time which I probably am.

I w-would just sit down with them and s-say it straight.

After, of course, you've gotten to a point at which you do not depend on them at all.

No

T-thank you!

No

Yes

B-because you aren't as boring as you feel

Hello, first of all, you have nice outfits
Second of all, I'm scared that my gf will cheat on me because I'm beta

Well it's pretty sad to be alone while everyone goes on dates and stuff

I don't go on dates either, we can be alone together

>Yes
Girl can't even take a compliment.

Fap to whoever you want. Emotions are never something you should be ashamed of.

*blinks slowly* Alpha and beta are n-not how humans interact, nor wolves for that m-matter.

I s-see. C-can you describe yourself and your personality? I d-don't see why being ugly w-would matter....

B-but let's see what w-we can do about it

mmm Alice why you gotta tease like dat girl you know ill post another nut shoot for you baby

Show some skin at least.

It's n-not much of a compliment.

I also don't know if lust is an emotion.

Cute cosplay

I'm n-not that sort of girl.

T-thank you

Tits or gtfo you tranny

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Not going to be around tonight.

S-sorry, biological female here

Oh? W-why not?

no that's pretty standard

>It's n-not much of a compliment.
You're attractive and sexy enough for someone to spend a few minutes a day thinking of you and nothing else. I really don't think it gets more complimentary than that.

Talk me out of shooting myself right now. I have nothing. Its impossible to go any lower. I can't even cry anymore. Also beating the shit out of people only makes me feel better for five minutes then I just cry. I'm so angry. I have a daughter. I got hit by a car and they got away. I have a tbi from this.

heh
>she

Blow me a kiss :)

I'm glad you're enjoying a rest over the holidays. This cold is sucking the life out of everyone, I can't imagine how dour the commute must be right now.

I don't actually have any problems right now, maybe I can think of something while I put groceries away.

Thanks for loving me

its a guy. why is everyone flooding a guys attention whoring thread

Busy.

Why not

I'm g-gonna agree t-to disagree.

*blinks slowly* Hey buddy, why don't you tell me more? You've got me, if nothing else.

I'm...I'm not sure why you'd be beating the shit out of people, but I'm sure we can come up with a solution if you explain

If you think your beta then she's already done it most likely if you are a beta you will never be a alpha

>had gf amazingly happy
>gf got hooked on heroin
>broke up w gf
>alone
>still love her
what do

Alpha and b-beta are not how humans interact. S-so I doubt that.

Is she in rehab?

if you're a biological female you need to prove it, otherwise fuck off faggot

>Prove it
>Being this fucking new
Holy shit.

I already h-have, lurk moar

alice let's fight

Today's my birthday may I see your butt.

I'm s-sure someone will post it soon enough

too bad
1v1 me nigga

In w-what game?

fisticuffs

plz show beenys

I'm an 88 p-pound asian girl; why in t-the world would I agree to that?

Wether you like it or not the archetypes of being alpha and beta are very instrumental in how you are perceived by society.

Also OP, have u ever lucid dreamt? I've been practicing it for a month now and i have had 3 it's kinda like a weekly thing, but i'm still a novice so some of them lasted as long as like 2 minutes because i got too excited.

I wish i could stay in that realm forever.

I d-don't have one.

yeah she is, a week before she went though my beta ass was trying to spend time and rekindle the relationship and it seemed like the only time she wanted to see me is if I would buy her dope. I know thats the drugs tho but idk what to do. pic related its her when we first met

I'll give you a five minute head start

The usual, chicken/asparagus/romaine. Not a lot of room for variety until I get my leg surgery. Did you try the rooibos yet?!

I keep having different anxiety regarding my gf, feeling like she doesn't want me anymore, or that she's gonna end up leaving me. I know she won't, but how do I get rid of that feeling that she will? As a side note, keep up the good work you do!

T-they aren't real dear; it's s-simply not how people interact.

And yes I h-have, but I d-don't particularly like it.

No thanks.

W-what sort of rehab is she in? Is s-she actually working on getting off of it, or is it court ordered?

I d-did not! I will this w-weekend

ten minute?

>I'm an 88 p-pound

I thought it was 90 pounds.

Draw one, and post with time stamp

I like the way you dress
I'm sad because I'm a fuckin' lazy, I'd rather be sleeping. What can I do?

>what's rounding
t. Brainlet

T-true, but it varies on the week!

No.

R-rather be sleeping then what? C-can you give m-me more information?

Nah, I lose or gain 2 pounds depending on the week. Depression is hell.

Alice doesn't round, she sticks to specific numbers.

inpatient , on her own. shes done this on her own and I ended up sticking w her, but apparently this is her 9th time in rehab (according to her mom) when she met me she cleaned up , then either hid it well or was clean , relapsed, went to rehab, made it 2 days, relapsed. made a month of my life hell. broke up now shes in rehab

Well howdy there

Ok good. Fingers crossed but I think you'll like it!

What's your favourite food btw? Depression is indeed hell but sometimes something delicious provides a momentary reprieve!

I have had to deal with 3 people I know having there girlfriend break up with them. I am not in a relationship myself and don’t wish to be at this current time. But some how I find myself being a relationship adviser now days how do I stop this from happening.

88 j-just sounds cooler!
WHEN I HIT 88 POUNDS, YOU ARE G-GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT

Whew. 9 is a l-lot of times...there s-seems to be a reason behind her relapses then, b-besides simply the drug. H-how is her home life?

*waves*

Crab!

Why are you such a beta bitch boy, Alice?

yeah, I've talked to her. She just ended up feeling bad and saying that she feels like she's just pushing me away even though she doesn't want to. It's how I know she still wants to be with me

I'm just so far gone and angry I've never felt love. I've never felt emotions. I wish I could be a ufc fighter or something so id have a valid reason to fuck people up. I mostly beat up people that stare at me. I want to be able to have a relationship with my 5 year old daughter but it's basically impossible at this point because of her mother. After I lost my job I got shot and then two weeks later ran over and I wasn't even on the road. The burning when I had to shower was so unbearable. Nobody gives a fuck about me. I couldn't even give my daughter her Christmas presents I mailed all of them with a letter and they were all returned. I'm actually pretty good looking and smart but I'm so emotionally crippled I just can't feel. I have multiple automatic ak 47's and uzis and sigs. I'm really contemplating ending it. I just wonder what comes after I die. I hurt other people to make me feel better. Only assholes that deserve it though. They say my brain is like slipping or something like down towards my spinal cord and it's hell. But sometimes I can't even feel that because I'm just blackout angry. I need something. Anything. I need a fucking hug. A nude pic from a woman. A touch. Idk what's wrong with me

I w-would recommend putting boundaries up. Tell p-people you don't want to deal with their relationship problems, that you h-have your own problems you n-need to focus on. Be supportive, but firm.

You deserve your own life, Anonymous.

There's something wrong with about half of this sentence:
1. Alpha and Beta aren't how humans interact
2. I'm a biological female
3. I'm a nasty woman, not a bitch~

*blinks slowly* T-then what exactly is the anxiety over?

uh.. we are animals maam, we aren't special just because we can convey thoughts, there are weak people and strong people, there's people who can do amazing things with their minds, there's people who do nothing with theirs and just spread misfortune and malice.

The whole basis on relationships is on someone leading and someone being led, reciprocity is key in romantic ones, but there is indeed a role that is played amongst human kind of like alpha and beta.

And how the hell can you not like lucid dreams? i freaking flew. You're a weirdo, and stop typing like that it's cringy.

>how do I stop this from happening.

That's easy. Just be real bad at it and they'll stop asking you.

Are you the same person I met in /bant/ a while back?

Hey how you doing today Alice?

What a cutie

Damn I had no idea you had a mix tape. Is it fire?!

Wanna go to Alaska one of these days and get some Dungeoness crab?! Shit's delicious up there.

was shitty. had a real fucked up life which is why Im beta toward her.
with me tho she had her own house (well lived together in my place) plenty of money although she wasn't the type to go out much except to friends (prob drug friends). Funny how im friends with all these drug dealers now and I dont even fuck w it bc they knew I was the one w the money.

Hey, schiz fag? Haven't seen you around in a while if so.

i need a blowjob and a bottle of rum.

>There's something wrong with about half of this sentence

I know but when people start talking about "betas" it makes me want to call someone a beta bitch boy as a joke because usually they're about as absurd and nonsensical as me randomly calling someone out like that.

You’re right but it’s hard when I’m apparently giving good advice without trying :(

Nope not that user. Sorry

I think the anxiety is over the thought of her leaving anyway, out of fear of hurting me

W-what do you mean, you've never felt emotions? Anger is an emotion and you s-seem to have it in spades.

*sighs softly and rubs her forehead* Sorry. I'm probably not being very helpful tonight. Let me take a step back, and we'll deal with this piece by piece. I feel kinda angry myself.

*wraps her arms around you from behind and rests her head against your back, interlocking her fingers around your middle*

Your daughter seems like the biggest issue. Don't you have visitation rights? Can't you give them to her directly? You are her father; you should be able to give her a present. The courts should facilitate this, though it may be difficult if you cannot afford a lawyer.
I'm sure she would have loved them, Anonymous, no matter what her mother says.

I give a fuck about you. Which is why I'm going to say this very bluntly: You need to talk to someone. A psychologist, a councilor, a therapist, a lawyer....a chaplain, whoever will have you. I don't know what happened to you to make you feel this way, but just from your story it sounds like you've had a rough deal, a rough hand at light. That sucks, it blows, I wish I could fix it for you....

...but I can't. Who can is medical professionals, people trained in this. If you do have brain issues, it may be an adenral gland disorder or malfunction; get whoever will listen to you to give you a CT or MRI. See if anything is pressing on it.

You don't deserve to feel this way, Anonymous.

That's why you give the wrong advice.

Y-yes, and we're not animals that interact that way. Neither are wolves. These studies have been discredited for 40 years.

Do a little research dear

Yo, that's a dude