Post albums made with computers that weren't made with regular DAWs but advanced DSP programming

post albums made with computers that weren't made with regular DAWs but advanced DSP programming

Other urls found in this thread:

acreil.bandcamp.com/album/acheiropoietic-ans-tze
www11.zippyshare.com/v/cYbjgoR4/file.html
soundcloud.com/centre-iannis-xenakis/qr3-eua-on-ome-1995?in=centre-iannis-xenakis/sets/upic-expo-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

platform sounds like robotic hipster trash. better listen to some electronic music with soul - like grimes.

it's completely typical for academic computer music to be made that way, going back to the late 50s

ok but what are good albums of it?

also looking for modern stuff on laptops, not Miltion Babbitt with a giant archaic machine or some shit

acreil.bandcamp.com/album/acheiropoietic-ans-tze this was made in pure data apparently

also Babbitt wasn't using a computer

elseq

Anyone got a dl link to this. I can't find it anywhere

slsk

i uploaded it 4 u: www11.zippyshare.com/v/cYbjgoR4/file.html

Notta

Thanks man I owe you

that's CSound if anyone's wondering

I love how bt has so much talent but mostly makes meh trance. Although +- was great so im hoping thats promising

100% this. The first track was written entirely in Csound. Mind boggling. BT is a genius and this album will be studied hundreds of years from now.

Search rutracker.org or soulseek.

he also bragged it up a little too much, it's kind of obnoxious

also his fucking hair, jesus christ

she used ableton live also...
anyway that album was such a letdown.

>that album was such a letdown.
why?

>why?
vocals didnt' fit at all and she didn't mix them well with what she was trying to do. plenty of other artists and even hip hop producers could have probably done a better job.

the album itself was very lifeless and not in the good way like listening to iannis fuck around soundcloud.com/centre-iannis-xenakis/qr3-eua-on-ome-1995?in=centre-iannis-xenakis/sets/upic-expo-2

didn't help that mutant, god, and product dropped that same year and made much better futuristic electronic releases.

any source for that claim?