You guys are so full of shit. You faggots are the biggest dindus on the in the planet...

You guys are so full of shit. You faggots are the biggest dindus on the in the planet. You kill cops and still blame niggers for everything. Where the fuck is your accountability? What the fuck has happened to you white people?

>Inb4 Jews and nigger
There you go again, blaming others. You're worse than SJWs who blame whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/?page=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NORMALIZE THE DATA CUCCI

You need to do better than that.

>Majority of population killing majority of cops
Good job, You got me to respond

And cops kill mostly white people. What's your point? Niggers don't actually know this and when you prove it to them they go on a rant about how they dindu nuffin

>I don't understand the concept of "per capita"
>I am a faggot

t. OP

Leave

I disagree with the premise of the OP image.

It's been well-documented that cops are more hesitant to shoot black suspects than they are white suspects. (Probably because if they shoot a black - even if completely justified - their careers and lives will be ruined.)

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/?page=all

>There's more white people so it's ok!
>Most black people don't commit any crimes, FUCK NIGGERS! THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

Again, zero accountability.

Nice b8 faggot

>Shaun King

>Asking anyone to be accountable for their entire race.
Checkmate.

No individual bothers to take accountability for the crimes of others just because they're of the same demographic. What makes blacks exceptional is that they blame the actions of other blacks on Whites.

Why is the phrase All Lives Matter such a blasphemy when statistically more white men are shot by the police than black men?

DELET THIS

Because that would bring people together and hold the individual accountable for their actions regardless of race.

>the biggest dindus on the in the planet.
Learn English faggot.

THE TRUTH IS PROOF OF WHITE PRIVILEGE I USE ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE LIKE MY DINDU NUFFIN ANCESTORS

Sometimes... Liberals are so fucking stupid, it makes my brain melt.

Blacks are...
>a minority

Whites are...
>a majority

If there is 10 cop kills a year, and randomly we selected out of the 300 million people in the US for these crimes, it's realistic that whites would be more than half because they are the MAJORITY in the United States. The fact that niggers take number 1 in all other crimes is a disgrace because they are only about 30% of the entire population... But hey, nigs gonna nog.

Here we go again. Because we already know white lives matter. You are it here on Sup Forums all the damn time.
>White people are dindus who created civilization, are smart, and beautiful. Niggers don't matter and deserved to be shit

BlackLivesMatters does not, and never has, implies that black lives matter more.

>not factoring in that hispanics are considered white

cartel violence alone would make "white people" the most violent according to the FBI

Good question, really makes you think though doesn't it?

>most black people dont commit any crimes

hahahahaha

>Not having a counter argument

Because the whole white population doesn't throw a tantrum every time one of these maniacs gets killed by the cops.

>even though that nigger stole your bike and that other one mugged you, there are white people who also commit crimes so you should forgive niggers for being disproportionately criminal welfare queens

>You guys are so full of shit.

is the FBI full of shit?

You're a fucking retard.
It's under 13%

>You: The sky isn't blue!
>Them: What a fucking retard
>You: No argument? Ha! I win!

combined number of cops killed by blacks is higher than combined number of cops killed by whites and 2016 isnt over

Except my premise was true

no.

You're out of your mind. In our current culture, by any metric, black lives matter more than any other.

In our world today:

1. Blacks completely dominate popular culture, from music to sports to celebrity news
2. In popular culture (and outside of it), black men are consistently portrayed as *completely* sexually and athletically superior to white men, almost as though we're from a different species.
3. Claiming that whites are superior at *anything* compared to blacks is professional and social suicide.
4. Essentially every single large media organization actively promotes this status quo.
5. When there are attacks on minorities committed by white people, the media coverage is non-stop, wall to wall. There are constant pleas for a "national discussion" about the plight of the victims. In fact, as the story unfolds over several days, the notion of a "follow-up" can hardly be applied—the story never went away in the first place!

Anyone under 40 has grown up exclusively in this environment. And anyone *over* 40 has had the past 35-40 years of their lives completely steeped in it.

[Cont...]

1. If you're black, you have a far easier time being hired at large prestigious tech firms like Google, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft due to affirmative action.
2. If you're black, you have a far easier time getting into practically every single university due to affirmative action.
3. If you're black, you cam make insensitive remarks about other races without any lasting repercussions.
4. If you're black, and if a white student were caught on video being bullying you, Twitter and the media would rush to defend you and use the opportunity to lecture the white Americans on race relations
5. If you're black, you get to enjoy the fact that your race is vastly overrepresented in popular culture
6. If you're black, you could join a company (or industry) in which your race is vastly overrepresented without having to fear that your company views you as a burden to social progress. Take a look at the large, influential tech companies repeatedly apologizing for having too many white men (all while Asian men are vastly more overrepresented, curiously)

Basically, we bend over backward and worship blacks. That's got to change, and it's going to. You can feel it happening, which is why you're spending you're time arguing with us on Sup Forums.

Pic related.

You nailed us OP. The majority of the population is responsible for a proportionate amount of cop killings. You totes got us.

>you're a faggot

The point of blaming niggers, which we don't do is in hopes that they'll all be dead, same with spics and mudslimes, better yet all 3.

Fucking niggers deserve a bullet in their testicles, the slow blood-eagle death.