What's the best network sit-com?

What's the best network sit-com?

Probably Always Sunny

I saw that black man an immediately thought of psych

>best sitcom

Talk about an oxymoron

I stopped watching after the start of this season, when zoey started directing.

So, so so bad.

Whoever runs this show is an idiot. Nobody ever liked if for Jess. Its all about jess.

And they kept the wrong black character.

*its all about the guys

Been a long time since I watched, but I remember Winston never really had a define role at least like the other 2 guys. He was just kind of there
What made the Wayans guy so special

I felt like the show really improved when Zooey got replaced with Megan Fox.

>its a CiCi episode

>Talk about an oxymoron
nah smartass that would only work if he had said "good sitcom" but he didnt.

not on a network.
of all time? my favorite is NewsRadio with Frasier being a runner up

is that still true or was it true from like 2009-2014?

currently airing? last man standing

of all time? raising hope.

raising hope is the epitome of true sitcom greatness. in that it was a sitcom that made fun of the sitcom genre.

>after that it is just pretty much barney and frank beating a shark to death on live tv.

Which chemical compound is that?

This, I liked Reagan a lot more than Jess. Actually I think the show improved a lot without Jess. I really don't like Jess. Her manner of speaking annoys me. Actually its not just that, I hate her guts.

>raising hope
stopped reading right there

but that is retarded. the show is based around her character.

I will agree that she is not a good character. and I have not watched any new girl since the hooker that married brian austin green was on it. but the show itself is based on her being a ditzy idiot.

It's sad that New Girl probably is the best network sitcom.

you really don't know what you are missing. the first season is unbearable until the end. but the last few episodes are incredible. season 2 and 3 are the meat and potatoes. pure satire. more meta than any community episode. season 4 was never expected to happen. there are good episodes. the jumping the shark telethon one was so fuking good.

raising hope is without a doubt the best sitcom I ever watched.

>And they kept the wrong black character.
No, they should have kept both. I loved when all 4 guys were together.

>you really don't know what you are missing
stopped reading right there

I like sitcoms and they don't even have to be that good for me to enjoy them, but man, the last season of New Girl bored me so much I've stopped watching it. If you don't count Sunny sitcoms that are airing now are pretty lame and with Brooklyn 9-9 probably being the least lame of the crop.

>its a Schmidt and Nick episode