Was he right?

Was he right?

I sometimes I wish I was blue pilled still

Seeing what Zion looked like in Matrix 2 it makes sense that he wouldn't care about the human race anymore.

No. He was just jealous and sexually frustrated. He would have been a cuck too but Will Smith passed on the part so Keanu got to play the One instead.

yes, he was a good goy

This, it's not like the real world even had a sun or nature, realistically who would ever fucking chose to live in a shitty wasteland.

Trips speak truth. Life was a lot less infuriating just believing everything the govt told me and thinking controlled opposition was speaking for me.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! JESUS FUCK MAKE IT FUCKING END MOTHERFUCKER!!

>Didn't ask to come back as a cute anime girl.

He fucked up.

imagine living among the ruins of a hyper-advanced robot world next to just about every nonwhite religious fanatic that ever existed

>sold out his own race to come back as a movie star
It's like they were trying to tell us something.

yall remind me of /r9k/ man the fuck up yall.

Really makes you think doesn't it...

Honestly I would be okay with all of the things happening in the world right now if the Swedish and the German government would just stop censoring everything. Give us real news and statistics. Just let us live organically so we can all naturally come to the conclusion that all Jews must be expelled.

>not wanting to enjoy a delicious and juicy steak

>someone important
>like an actor

lmao. No, he wasn't right.

>not understanding a basic meta joke

He forgot why he was chosen to take the red pill in the first place. He knew something was wrong in the world, he just didn't know what.

I always knew something was weird. Politicians weren't talking about issues that were really important. I was either a genius who thought about things no one else did, or something was wrong.

I talk to people, find out a lot of people thought the same way. So I vote and champion the party I thought would talk about these things, and should do something about it. Eight years of Bush ended that dream.

So something was wrong, something was really wrong. But what? What was going on? Why was everything wrong with everything?

Women, races, economy, immigration, wars, ideology, everything. Reality was different than what I was told.

Then I took the Red pill.

Can I go back to being blue pilled? No, but if I could, would I?

I don't think so. I would simply go back to wondering WHY everything was fucked up instead of knowing HOW everything was fucked up.

>not understanding a basic meta joke

>>not understanding a basic meta joke

>the first redpill was given by a black guy and the concept was invented by two trannies
Really make you think huh.....

Compared to the real world the Matrix just provided a more comfortable and higher quality way of life.
It wasn't even some slavery vs. freedom thing.
The machines using the people as a battery to power themselves (and the world the people's minds were living in) was more like paying taxes.

Robots will eventually be better than humans in every capacity.

When that day comes.. Who gives a shit? What is worth fighting for if you cannot be the best?

I rather live a life of torrment, but aware of the truth ... that is my burden, as knowledge bairer

I don't think normies could handle it though

What is this pic of

wtf is a bairer, you tripfagging shitbag dicknigger?

I would. Fuck the possibility of not being able to speak!

No.
Only the weak would turn back.

You best start believing in Matrixes.

Youre in one.

This.

>Capcha: Steak

Forget everything and become somebody else?