Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hydrochloric-Acid-High-Purity-1000ml/dp/B009J3KDCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fukd ur mom and u came out xDd

Bumpe

Thanks Dad!

Nice dubs.

This one time I did chemistry in school. It was gay

I'm kidding, I love chemistry, I just have not any good stories.

I cut myself yesterday, sharing an axe. That's about all I got. Picture sucks. Ya get the idea

Sharpening.

Not bad. Not bad.

Now go all the way. Take it off.

Accidently threw my phone in a jar with HCl i kept in my kitchen. Should have put a Lid on it, lol. Shit corroded fast phone is kill now :(

I've thought about it. Not my pointer finger though. I'd take my left small finger.

So close to quints, damn!

i nearly died when i huffed a fuck-ton of duster.
i blacked out but apparently still sprayed it into my mouth and it shot out the frozen liquid. my cheeks, tongue and throat were severely burned.
the flesh inside my mouth sloughed for weeks and i couldn't eat or speak for about as long.

does that idiocy count?

A jar of hydrochloric acid in your kitchen without a lid? Why?

Anyone else have the ad on the bottom with the fidget spinner butt plug

Lol wtf do they think we like that shit or what

Pic unrelated

I'll take it.

nice.

Remember this?

I've done that, didn't go inside my mouth. But I ripped a huge lungful and must of passed out mid inhale. Woke to being half off by bed and my lips bleeding. I use to inhale $1 store air horns though, they don't have the bitter chemical in them.

Ouchi!

I actually dont know i accidently bought it without specific purpose, just ran into it. What can i do with it? Also got 1l of 60% phosphoric acid standing arround and no clue what it can be used for.

His name is so fitting

Why the fuck don't you have adblock. Are you interested in all the spammy 'These girls are single and in your area' ads

How do you accidently buy that?

On my phone, I have ad block on my laptop, but I don't use to often to lurk because I'm always afraid my roommate or someone will see some CP or gore on my screen, and I don't need that

Walk into chem store, buy random shit because bottle looks nice.

My chemistry teacher was a little crazy but he was a nice guy, there was one thing we were all afraid of, the shower.

It was a dingy looking faucet at the top of the room, and he told us if any shit got on our clothes he would have us strip and he would wash us down

I'd like to see that.

I used to have a computer teacher that would tell us that he would "burn" us if we didn't do what he said

TRIPS

Pic very retarded, ehm related...

Wasnt that the guy from the Japanese nuclear lab that poured a bunch of fissle material into the wrong container and caused it to go critical?

Trips means it's a true story

Some of that shit looks preventable. Wtf are you, a meth cook? Who the fuck doesn't follow safety in labs? It sounds gay as fuck but it only takes a single fuckup to hurt you

Yes

So fucking close

What a way to die. If I remember correctly him and his buddy received insanely high radiation doses. More than enough to kill them both ten times over.

Are you the user in the "huffing air horn gas" screencap

They should have shot him! Fuck dying like that. How long was he like that and could he move?

Which shit?

>9th grade
>lab for making ice cream
>Instructions are to put ingredients into a small baggie, put that into a larger bag full of rock salt and ice then shake for about 20 minutes, handing off periodically to a partner
>Me and this weird girl in class decide to have competition
>See who can hold onto the bag the longest
>both hold on for about 20-30 minutes
>jokes on her, I can totally seperate my mind from my body when it comes to continuous pain like this
>ice cold has no effect on me
>she eventually gives up out of fear of losing her fingers
>haha i win
>drop bag, hands are red, all fingers are totally white ice in between each knuckle
>run to nurse
>run hands under warm water for awhile
>still have scars of it to this day

FUHRERTRIPS!

One time I tried shake n bake meth when I was a young drug user. I got it all going andwhen pressure started to build in the Gatorade bottle, I must of forgot you have to bleed the pressure by losening the cap, well It didn't. It blew up and gave me small chemical burns all over my exposed skin

I was an idiot

>be me
>Studying for medifag
>Biology 1
>"Take really care with the acid"
>Stupid bitch leave the acid up someone's papers
>She don't even close properly the shit
>One fag take the paper fast
>Bottle of acid fall
>Bukkake of acid on some other bitch
>She screams at full force (even though she exaggerated a lot)
>She obviously doesn't melt like the movies but got marks everywhere

Fuck those bitches, they don't deserve to be medicals

Fuckin' dumbass.

And their country kept him alive because they were embarrassed by the incident. He lived for way too long in extreme pain. Almost a month. His heart is what finally gave out first despite the other organ damage caused by being irradiated.

Yea no dont buy this, you're the type of kid who tries to tell stupid stories to sound interesting, HCl in an open container wouldve caused it to degrade quite quickly and evolve HCl gas, especially being in the kitchen with fluctuations of heat and humidity if you cook more than just chicken tendies. Also you cant just walk into a chem store and buy whatever, in the off chance there is one nearby, any legit store will require you to have some sort of faculty id or business card to buy any strong chemicals to show you are certified to buy such things and not just some edgy kid who wants to melt things, unless you live in some third world country like Africa or Brazil and bought it off some nignog who stole it off some truck.

In high school, this dumb ass decided to put this chunk of something we were using into his Coke can. I don't remember what it was, like a piece of a pure element or something. Anyway, it started sputtering and sending fumes everywhere. Hazmat had to be sent in and we got separated into boys and girls in different rooms. We all had to get naked and sprayed with some other shit that apparently protected us from whatever the dumb fuck accidentally made. Our clothes were taken by hazmat and we were each given what looked like a weird outer space version of scrubs to wear as we left.

As a person in general, I was furious over having to stay confined there for many hours. As a closeted fag, it was awesome seeing all my classmates nude, let a lone for so long.

14/88 Nazi here from Sup Forums

>room full of nude schoolgirls
Did they lez out

Anyone got the screen shots of the post when the dude whipped up some mustard gas and made enough to kill his entire apartment building. There's a pic of him wearing a gas mask and I think one of the skin on his arm peeling off

>be after school
>Trying to get some credit for chemistry
>Slutty, flirty, Mexican woman comes in
>This bitch would start shit with everyone
>Sits next to me, shouting some Mexican
>Eventually she says that her ass feels hot
>Turns out she was sitting on some acidic shit
>She screams at the top of her lungs, and runs to the nurses office

they live him live as long as possible for research

I understood what you said, but I laughed at your Engrish.

Idk, there was probably someone in there who was attracted to women like a was a guy attracted to guys. The setting was pretty anti-sexual, if anything, but it probably would have still been great masturbation material for any lesbian/bi girls in there.

Aww
I'll just get my /u/ fix elsewhere I guess

I wish I could have been there

Once had high percentage h2o2 (hydrogenperoxide). After a few days i opened bottle. Was under pressure, h2o2 over body. Had white skin spots for a week.

Even with "strict" laws you would be surprised whats possible to buy in pharmacies and chem stores when doing some social engineering. Central europe, 1st World. Pic related

It was definitely like a weird sexual fantasy come to life. Like I said, the process kind of made it difficult to get a boner (which is good anyway), but the memory will provide jo material for life.

o/

Been growing mmushies?

HS chem, sophomore year. Spilled HCl down the front of my pants. Freaked out, stripped of pants and underwear, and jumped on safety shower.

MFW the water was cold, heavy shrinkage

MFW Had to change schools.

i nearly did that crystal shitpost stuff when i was 12

Are you literally retarded? Like, do you have mental issues?

You can get a liter of 37% hydrochloric acid overnighted to you on Amazon.
amazon.com/Hydrochloric-Acid-High-Purity-1000ml/dp/B009J3KDCE

Bravo, not.

Was going to say a similar thing to It's actually true. Dude in my class spilled something got stripped naked in a frenzy and sprayed down. He seemed too scared to care at the time. People joked about it constantly until he graduated. He was on the wrestling team or something anyway so I doubt he was embarrassed about his body.

Let’s see who got the lucky number

MEKP sprayed in my eyes from a resin pump .
Had a bucket of clean acetone and eye wash in case of accident.
Washed my eyes with acetone then water only minor burns on the whites of my eyes , healed with no permanent damage.
always have a neutralizing agent within reach .

I got the quint sevens :)

twas me
Was talking about Fats Domino

>german
>1st world
Ha you guys went from a close 1st to dead 3rd with all the mudslide thats in your country now

Luckily not Merkelstan.

>guy goes in to clean a reaction vessel at my dad's job - a chemical company
>guy stops responding
>guy's friend goes to check
>guy's friend stops responding
>third guy is finally smart enough to call for help

two guys suffocated - some heavier than air gas remained in the reaction vessel, so they just ran out of air

someone almost blew my face off in chem class because my teacher decided to leave sodium out on one of the tables and a kid walked up to me with a bit of it on tweezers, it bonded with water vapor in the air and exploded.

1) Abroad in Germany. Old prof refuses to follow rules and still pipettes with 'mouth pipette' technique. Does it all semester. Towards end is pipetting acid and somehow manages to inhale it. He was rushed to hospital and did not return to work.
2) Making some stupid chemical in organic chem back in US. They say you have to hurry from one station to another to transfer the chemical. It is in a tiny glass thing with a little white filter in a glass tube on top 'to filter out dangerous chemicals.' I mix the stuff and hurry over to the other station holding it in front of face. I inhale vapor escaping the filter and fall to the ground gasping. Lungs burn and can't catch breath. Teacher (random grad student) makes me go outside and breath cold air. Slowly catch breath, but have pain in chest. Grad student sent me home with 100% for the day. Lungs felt weird for a few months.

Hey I think I remember this, iirc there's video or a news report on it or a similar event

Buddy is a phd chemistry student and works in a lab on hydrogen fuel cells.

I get enough stories from him about how close they came to.blowing off a wing of the university because some foreign exchange student kept nodding at the safety instructions for a specific procedure then did not follow said procedure.

ITS ALWAYS THESE FOREIGGNERS!!!

I always hate those fucks in class, they never understand anything and always fuck up your shit because they just do whatever they want

show scars

the camera won't focus enough to see them it goes all the way around on the sides of my palm and my whole palm on both hands.

>be me
>cook meth
>acetalize morphine pills into heroin
>cook a crude morphine from poppy seeds
>make butane hash oil.
Other than that i dont know much about chemistry

Anything happen to the kid holding the tweezers?

I failed my final year of chem in hs and dissapointed my father. Chem fucking sucks and im retarded.

3 months before he died, only after the nth heart failure they mercifully chose to not resuscitate him.

What did his skin look like on the day? Did he look normal but know he was screwed from the radiation dose?

gas in ear. hurt like hell.

I get sometimes blades slip while in use; but,

How, when sharpening?

Pic is him. They gave him skin grafts but he kept on bleeding so they pumped fluids into him instead to keep him alive. He probably knew he was fucked when he started puking not 10 min after criticality.

I punched him in the throat.

but other than that nothing much.

Not Chem but Bio

Taking Micro at Uni, assigned idiot as lab partner as cosmic punishment. Lets call him Bob. Here is one of Bob's best.

The Outbreak:
>working with scarlet fever strains
>being extra careful because fuck getting sick with red fever
>he drops and smashes vial of liquid red fever culture all over the lab bench
>"Bob don't move I'm getting the 95% ethanol."
>Immediately proceed to back of lab to get the disinfectant, hoping not too much has aerosolized.
>Half way back see bob has torn sheets of A4 paper out of his manual which he's been using to blot up and smear scarlet fever everywhere
>freeze
>containmentbreach.png
>"Bob, what have you done..."
>"It's OK user, I've already got most of it cleaned up! Ha ha" He cheerfully throws a balled up plague bomb across at his idiot friend a bench over, who then throws it back.
>frozen horror gives way to acceptance of fate.
>lab instructor asks wtf is all this clowning around
>lab instructor loses her shit with Bob and co
>Whole lab of 32 off for 2 weeks due to, guess what, scarlet fucking fever.
>Mild strep throat epidemic tears through campus.
>mfw

is that your fapping hand?

Fake Af. Was a chemical soldier. Mustard gas is a misconception. It makes chlorine gas, not mustard.

My professor found a jar of picric acid in his cabinet, and proceeded to remove the jar with oven mits and a scarf instead of calling a bomb squad.

Made a lot of fireworks and explosives in highschool because I was interested in chemistry and thought they were cool. Almost lost my eyebrows to acetone peroxide, burned my fingers with KMnO4 flashpowder, nearly burned out my nose making sodium nitrate from ammonium nitrate and sodium hydroxide.

Thinking back, its a fucking miracle I have all my body parts and senses intact, apart from some tinnitus

One time I overdosed on a bunch of sleeping pills and almost died. That's chemistry, right?

i poured molten salt on some guys hand in first year science class. He dared me so i don't feel bad.