Girlfriend broke up with me suddenly 3 weeks ago

girlfriend broke up with me suddenly 3 weeks ago

we said we loved each other and she was going to move but we agreed I would visit her regularly

we had a small fight and then we didnt talk for 2 days and then she texted me suddenly and said we were over

I got mad and called her and yelled at her and she hung up on me and blocked my number

I want to email her (she hasnt blocked my email) or go to her house and knock on her door but deep down I know I should just let it go but I can't.

it fucking hurts, I have all these fucking memories of us together that i cant get rid of and i dont have many friends or any hobbies so theres nothing to take my mind off her

what should i do?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

townsville.locanto.com.au/ID_2003377191/YOUNG-AUSSIE-LETS-PLAY.html
returnofkings.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to her house what do you have to lose man most people dont check their email these days. what exactly was said over the phone?

I don't know how your relationship was, so take this with a grain of salt.

I feel like if you haven't said your piece, then you should most definitely seek her out and tell her how you feel. The thing is though, if she doesn't want to be with your for whatever reason, there's not much you can do about it.

Take these days to chew it over. Write your feelings down. Try to really get to the bottom of what you're feeling. Then, if after a couple of days with no response you still feel that way, seek her out and tell her.

It doesn't matter if you guys work it out or not. In the end, the only thing that matters is that you honestly express your feelings to her and -most importantly- yourself.

I hope this helps. Best of luck and remember: you're not alone!

>this

DO NOT DO THIS, this faggot is just having a laugh at your expense.

Honestly just give it time and let it go, if they don't want to be bothered with you then they moved on and its over. Nothing really more to say. In the mean time find something to occupy your time and get your mind of her, the sooner the better. It will suck for a week or two, but trust me you'll bounce back.

She simply wasn't the one and the next one may not be the one either, but you won't know until you try. Its how life works.

give yourself and her some time to think things over. see if she reaches out to you, otherwise reach out to her one last time, and no more than one time. then get tinder and work on moving on

> what exactly was said over the phone?

she said I was emotionally abusive, which is what she told me all of her exes were so I assume it's just an excuse. I started to say as much to her and she hung up mid sentence and blocked me

i asked my only friend if i should go over there and he said it was a bad idea and should just let it go. it hurts though. i really cared about her

When a girl breaks up with you because you had a 'small' fight it's because she either cheated in those 2 days, or already had someone else. The fight was an excuse.

Just go away. (From her.) I know you feel you have something to say to her but don't. Life is not a fucking rom com movie and you'll be branded as a stalker. Just listen to sad shittybmusic for a week or a month and get over her. She's not Helen of Troy. She's just a girl who let you feel her titties a couple times.

No no no.
Distance, man. Distance.

Take a bit of time and focus on yourself. A long time. A month at LEAST.

If after some time apart you still feel like reaching out, reassess your feelings and situation. Never anything rash.

she sounds like a thin skinned bitch that doesn't know what abuse is and is just trying to get rid of you. i agree with your friend, let it go and find a better one

how do you get over someone?

i have almost no hobbies or friends or anything to distract me

just work, and I think about her there

Time. I was exactly you about 3 years ago and now I'm doing great with a few girls I consistently hook up with. Still have some moments where I become nostalgic of my ex but I'm better without her. I don't need her. And even three years later I'm still needing to talk about it and remind myself that but hey I'm doing good because of it.

my nigga, get tinder, research your interests. pirate ableton and start producing music

I mean, your response to her breaking up with you was to yell at her - not helping your case here.

Work out.

Find a hobby, a great way if you don't have friends is try Meetup app, literally something is going on every week and you'll find new people to chill with. If nothing else go to a concert or two, soak in the atmosphere. Buy a guitar and learn to play it will help distract you for sure and you'll feel like learning something.

how do you expect me to act? i trusted her and out of nowhere she hurt me. i mean I see what you're saying but i feel like i have a right to be mad

thanks ill try these

my tinder is weak right now because i can only take selfies since i have no social life

im an average looking guy but i probably look creepy on tinder since there's only pics ive taken of myself

Tinder is a waste of your time, you are better off just meeting girls in real life unless you are to busy and don't go out much.

I've hooked up with girls on tinder but I've found much more enjoyable experiences just going out and talking to girls even if they end up just being one night stands or hang out buddies because we frequent the same locations. Fact of the matter is most girls like it when a guy goes up to them especially if he's confident.

I've been with my wife since we were both 25. We never have had a fight. She turned 60 on Christmas Eve. You kids need to get your shit together.

Can't unspoil spoiled milk, can't unpickle a pickle, can't uncatch aids. Let it RIP

you must be the oldest person on Sup Forums

where do you meet them though man? my life is so fucking empty i dont come into contact with people at all. im a software engineer so there's 0 women at work

It was going to end anyway, sounds like. She's just taking this opportunity to rip off the band-aid. Leave her alone and move on. If she blocked you, that means she doesn't want to talk to you.

Exactly what he said.

>how do you expect me to act?
Like an adult.
>i trusted her and out of nowhere she hurt me
It wasn't out of nowhere or she wouldn't have done it. You can't make someone love you, dude.
>i feel like i have a right to be mad
You can be mad if you want, but she doesn't have to listen to you scream about it. That's not generally the way to change someone's mind, and she doesn't owe you anything.

she may already be with another guy, just want to warn you

Well I can tell you probably don't want to mix pleasure with work (unless you just want a friend to talk too). Like I said Meetup is great for a mix bag of people, unless I misunderstood you said you don't have many or any real friends so there are tons of people to just meet and hang out with and usually through them you'll meet other people. I honestly don't have friends but I have so many social contacts it doesn't matter at all to me so I always have someone or someone always wants to hang out with me.

Now if you are just talking about locations, well the most obvious would be a bar. Go to your local indie/hipster kinda joint and you'll find people more than willing to shoot the shit with you especially if you are good at opening conversations.

Little trick of the trade I learned, get friendly with the bartender then if you start a casual conversation with them ask a question and then direct it towards someone siting near by
ex:
"Hey bartender did you see the Last Jedi?"
"Yeah man it was alright, but I thought it so and so was meh"
"Oh yeah what about you did you see it" *asking a random near by* eventually people will join in conversations, doesn't always work, and you certainly shouldn't do it to everyone as not everyone wants to be bothered, but if you are nice and approachable people pick up on it.

>where do you meet them
bars, events, classes, speed dating, through friends, church, bookstores, the street...wherever

She fuckin' cheated dude. Move on and win the breakup.

Best way to get over her is to get on top of someone else

I feel user, if you really want her back, visit her and see if she'll take you back
if she sees you as a sad fucker and slams the door on you, then she wanted the relationship to end long before those 2 days, and it wasnt sudden for her at all
if she sees what she's done and at least unblocks you, you can go from there and try to save what you once had

>what should i do?
>pic unrelated

You should post a pic that IS related, good place to start

same thing happened, best thing in my life, because i instantaneously fucked 3 women after we broke up in matter of one month, still got feels for her, but i know she is a cheating bitch so i dont feel too much sorrow and bad like you do right now

Move on.

Either you're delusional about how serious the relationship was/is OR she's done some shit she doesn't want to talk about that she knows would effectively end the relationship.

Either way, move on.

if you stand at her doorstep begging her to come back to you because you love her will end up in you being a huge faggot and a beta. she will lose every last bit of respect she may still have for you if you come back to her like a fucking dog. i know that you still love her and want everything to be okay again but ask yourself this user, is she really worth it to give up your pride? if your relationship fails because of a small fight then it wasnt supposed to be in the first place. keep your selfrespect and move on, even though it hurts like hell at first but trust me, time heals everything. hang in there user

This is stupid advise.

Do not listen to this stupid advice.

This won't work. She will hate you more, and you will just give her more ammunition for her justifying her ghosting you.

The reality is some people don't know how to break up. They feel guilty for wanting to move on from a relationship and can't handle that guilt. So they turn you into the bad person. They vilify you so they can feel better about the choice they want to make, the one they feel guilty about.

So if you're an asshole who can't defend himself because they won't allow you to reason with them, they can move on and date, fuck or generally do whatever it is they want to do.

That's the reality, man. It sucks, but that's probably how it is.

>be 18
>drive a station wagon, pull disposable razors on my P.E. teacher, be the veritable fucking boss
>take a drive down to Shantzburg Community Park in Upper Chinese, Maryland
>run into Afro-Indochinese qt
>drink too much Nyquil, consume three pounds of pork respectively
>burn down a Quizzno's
>Marvin Gaye wrote songs about this

this.

Here's the thing, I think it's best if you tell us what the fight was about. Be honest.

OP listen to this guy, whatever you do don't go and beg.

You know what you should do: leave her alone. If she doesn't want to talk with you just let it be. Try to make contact with her in the future just to know if she is still mad at you but don't stalk her, don't be a creep. It's her decision and you have to respect her

excellent point, you have confirmed what i felt but couldn't articulate, i will not contact her at all.

i think this is what happened honestly. I treated her with the most respect and love i could. she mentioned she had like 40+ exes and she's 21 years old so clearly it's not just me. supposedly a lot of them were online boyfriends but still. she has issues. she pulled a knife on me at one point.

being 100% honest i only vaguely remember. I believe she was stressing out about getting a new apartment and other stuff related to moving and i was giving her advice and she said something rude to me and i said she should treat me with more respect basically.

Well, you need to take the red pill and realize it is fucking over. She broke up with you, blocked you and if what you're saying is true about a "small fight," it honestly sounds like she had an agenda and was going to break up with you regardless. The fight was a convenient opportunity for her and by you "yelling" at her allowed her to now justify any number of reasons why she HAD TO LEAVE, i.e. You're abusive, anger issues, too controlling.

Showing up at her door, emailing her, contacting her friends, popping up at her hang outs will get you a stalking label, and at worse, an order of protection.

It. Is. Fucking. Over.

Lots of good advice here. Meet other MEN. NOT WOMEN. spend time with men who are doing good shit and going places in their lives. You'll start to gain some confidence back. Fuck, go to the gym too.

Oh, and stay from her. Seriously.

>be 16
>goo goo, ga ga, bancenbjorkenfeltz goolintingenshine fanf fanf begorkgek

Try waiting it out. Don't contact her. Find yourself a hobby maybe even another girl. See if she wants you back after awhile. If she doesn't, well at least you found something else to do.

>she pulled a knife on me at one point.

/relationship

townsville.locanto.com.au/ID_2003377191/YOUNG-AUSSIE-LETS-PLAY.html

Sometimes I too would say I vaguely remember about stuff when in reality I clearly remember about stuff. If you vaguely remember, then you shouldn't stress yourself out over her. I know it's hard to move on, especially when you know lots of good memories. I've been through this. However you should create new hobbies, maybe start working out everytime you think about her. But I'm also guessing you lost your confidence and urge to do stuff when she broke up with you, right?

Wait - she's 21, and had 40 + exes ALREADY???? Are you insane? Crazy bitch has been riding the cock carousel for a while already. Honestly, how did you think this was going to end?

She told you everything you needed to know from the beginning. And when you tried to man up and tell her how rude she is towards you, she goes bye bye.

How do i get my girl to drop the fetus without abortion

Wanna share something then you faggot

>be 32
>shat pants, drive Daewoo Bangdong convertible, run this fucking town
>head down to Donnarino "Donny The Coat" Del Fancentoniolegrabeccile's
>drink of choice - Nyquil and coke, hold the coke

returnofkings.com

Red pill site. Learn.

What would you like me to share?

Red pill shit is just a backdoor sales pitch for white supremacy. Get in the door by feasting on butthurt reactionary post relationship misogyny and then ease the dumb twentysomething into white nationalist pride bullshit.

Move along, idiot.

> I'm also guessing you lost your confidence and urge to do stuff when she broke up with you, right?

yes. i've always been a bit of a depressed shut-in but it's worse now.

yeah i knew she was a little crazy already. supposedly she'd slept with

You don't need her, you have us :-)

that's usually what happens when you break up;

>be me
>break up with girlfriend (7y, we were 15-16 when it started)
>selectively remember things after breakup
>feel bad for breaking up
>talk to friends about it
>find out I'm only remembering the good parts
>talk about bad parts, hear from friends what they saw
>realized I was better off

>be me, now
>broke up with girlfriend last week (thursday) after 3y
>she didn't love me anymore, love/intimacy was gone
>remember only best bits
>I can't see it right now, but it'll be better in a couple days/weeks

it'll get better user

Get a hobby. Buy a guitar and learn to play and write a blues or country song or some shit. Buy a gun and learn to shoot. Learn Latin. Just something to keep you busy and distracted.

Yea she sounds like a bitch who isn't worth the trouble unless all the good memories truly outweighed the bad ones. Which reading the few bad things you've written about her, they probably don't.

Get over it youngfag this shit literally doesn’t stop in life. Move on don’t be a stalker fuck. If you can fuck her friends.

Unlikely. You'd probably be surprised. There are a lot of us oldfags that wound up here after usenet shut down. Yes, that means that some of us oldfags have been shitposting for 40 years or so.

Fucking a friend of your ex is the best thing to get over a break up. It’s only happened for me once, but it immediately brought me out of the downward spiral. It’s just a huge boost to your confidence. “You don’t want me? Well, your friends wanted me the whole time we were together.”

Don't bother. I once dated a girl for a few months, was ok but not really clicking, then i met a girl i really hit it off with, and broke up with girl1. Girl1 was apparently really into me and was really hurt, and wrote me a 5-page letter about it. I openned the envelope, saw what it was, and threw it away without reading it. Wound up marrying girl2, 20 yrs later still happy never had a single argument. Girl1 eventually moved on and got married as well, don't know if shes happy or not, can't bring myself to care.
TLDR: write her a letter telling her you how you feel. Really put your heart into it. Then burn it, and move on.

Word of advice OP. Women don't just break up in the heat of the moment. I can assure you with 100%certainty she had this shit planned for months. Likely found someone else in that time too