What was she trying to say exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is she?

That Jews are evil incarnate and they wish to see Europe in flames
Barbara Spectre

She knows.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this literally who irrelevant bitch?

SIX

Holy crap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies [sic] that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Would love to see those two guys fight. A big huge fat dude versus a strong but dehydrated and starved man.

damn, you are ultra new JIDF.
i mean, i'm JIDF, but at least try man.
>0.05 has been removed from you account

Khazars are not semitic - they spoke Yiddish.

The people calming to be "Jews", are in large part- impostors, piggy-backing off the Biblical stories of Chosen people and holy land. They need gullible goy to make the machine work.

Yet she is still totally chosen and is perfectly fine with uprooting everyone else, but herself; she's chosen, you anti-semtic, neo-nazi stromfag, goyim. Your IQ isn't high enough to see what's really going on, stormfag-goyim.
>muh scape goats
>muh cannard

Do you guys not even try anymore? Who the fuck hired you?

>"Jews not really Jews, but Khazars" meme
>started by ((Arthur Koestler)) to throw gentiles off Jew's trail
>perpetuated by ((Shlomo Sand))
>"Oh, we're not a race, goyim - just a bunch of mixed converts practicing a religion, much like yourselves..."
k

This.

READ IT.

Recent DNA studies back this up though.

Also I'm 1/2 Ashkenosey, and almost all of that is west Asian (Turkic).

You are trying to say the Khazars, whom were converts to Judaism in 740AD, were actually genetically linked to the Israel of old?

The Palestinians are more "Jews", than the ashkeNazi's.

I didn't want this
I didn't ask for this

that kikes want all whites dead or at least turned into gay, trannies or mentally handicapped fools incapable of defending themselves or their woman from the hordes of niggers and muslims that are being imported as we speak.
Aside from that, who knows what else they want...

he has no-one to blame but himself desu. I bet rather than organizing himself with his fellow swedes as a young man to position himself in a position of power when he got older (politican, police, etc) he simply sat round, playing video games like some fucking overgrown child. And now he complains? He's more responsible for the fall of his nation that the jews or the slimes.

Every goyim damn time.

>Yes goyim, those public indoctrination camps from k-12, are in no way responsible for the decline of children's enthusiasm for learning.

Thank you

Make Sup Forums Great Again

JIDF here, don't be silly. He is using ironic controlled opposition to make us look ridiculous, so the gentiles don't catch on.

JIFD here. You're not JIDF.

You gave him points for being incorrect?

>JIFD

Really makes you think, huh?

>$0.02 has been added to your account.

>Implying my salary is that low

Stop larping, leaf.

>Rate:
>$0.01 per 3 words.
>$0.01 per post.
>$0.01 per meme.
>For every $0.03 earned, $0.01 goes to obama care plan.
>Max $5.00 a day.

Pic related
My dad. I make the big shecks.

> makes big shecks
>by riding on your papa's coattails?

>Hearing about this just now

hownewru