What are some of your 'resolutions' for 2018, Sup Forums? Here are a few of mine

What are some of your 'resolutions' for 2018, Sup Forums? Here are a few of mine.
>Pay off at least two debts completely
>Keep weight off and no greater than 155 lbs
>stop gambling
>find a better, higher paying job
>learn more Japanese

Nothing because I never do anything I propose

1920x1080

>die
>acquire deadly and/or debilitating disease
>get put on full unemployment
>lose all my friends
>work from home so I never have to leave
>get alcohol delivered to my house so I really never have to leave

My resolution is to hopefully understand why people do such retarded things. For example, when the last month in the year is over, and the first month starts again, suddenly it means we need obnoxious goals. If you want to accomplish something fucking do it and stop using an excuse for it.
Same. Goes for Valentines day. Or st Patrick's day. You wanna drink or appreciate a loved one fucking do it. Spring break is the worst. Oh its a new season of warmth let's just get black out wasted.
Humans are fucking retarded.

if you want an easyish job that makes good money learn object oriented programming (java is a good introductory language) and try to get into web app test automation.

>

Hm, "Java," you say? I'm already kind of adept at Python...decent at HTML (though I know it's not the same).

>fix teeth
my parents took me to a dentist once and i was terrified. theyre not awful but need fixing.
>lose weight
i lost 20 lbs in 2016 and then gained it back in 2017
>yoga
i have lower back problems due to minor birth defects. want to strengthen my lower back.
>make an albums worth of music
>learn japanese
visited japan late 2016 and loved it. i just wan to read things really.

Shits already happening at the Plantet Fatness where ive been a member for years

>Plantet Fatness

Cut back on the Klonopin

>be 23
>drive a hatchback, sell used VCR's, be the veritable fucking boss
>take a trip down to Western Armenian, Delaware
>run across Indo-Chinese qt
>drink too much Nyquil, consume three pounds of pork respectively
>burn down a Quizzno's
>Marvin Gaye wrote songs about this.....

glad you enjoy

>>burn down a Quizzno's
is that shithole even open now?

Mine is to finally fuck a Japanese woman. Just got out of a long term relationship and I want to satisfy my yellow fever finally.

>get a better job
>maybe go to college
>get back into reading and writing
>diet
>lose virginity.

A Korean pop idol is fine too btw

Checking my digits

Not after I got done with it

>get a better job

look for a job
send resume for a job
interview for a job
arrive on time the 1st day
last more then a month

>make a film that is actually good for once
>finish the screenplay im writing
>get a girlfriend
>smoke weed for the first time

tricky tricky...i thought you meant burn down in a quiznos. Good job man, ill look for you on the tvs . What state

Delaware, John McCain County

Word of advice: don't do them all at once. Don't just say you are going to change, know WHAT you are going to put the extra energy and time into. Be dedicated, and to help, do things with people who will hold you accountable.

smoke more , drink more, have sex more.
i like to challenge myself.

ok former employee..good luck

more is good.

I have a resume. I always arrive on time. Although, interviews are my weakness. I'm super awkward irl

No one wants to do anything with me anymore, it seems.