First person to make me laugh gets .03 BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaKyglWb6Rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat shit

> I went full Alt Right on FB and used the N word
> my relatives are mullatos and lived with me in early life
> they commented about muh use of the N-word
> I commented about their degenerate complexes and nigger loving parent related to me
> I was unfriended by all of that relative's mullato spawn
> I blocked them, besides one of the spawn's black BF that didn't unfriend/block me and he has to put up with the cunt of a coal burner relative of mine for way too long

feels MAGA

Why don't they play poker in the jungle?
Too many Cheetahs.

I never understood, in Pokémon, why big types were super effective against dark types.

And then I thought about all the malaria in Africa and it all made sense.

> mods pretending they are random people

Go gas yourself you fucking kike

No. kike

burgerboy

Canadians are just Snow Mexicans

do they know it’s christmas time at all?

Enjoy the sharia

cuckspiracist mod trying to appear relevant and scur view points that make them feel bad

Six million really old jews walk into a bar. The first one walks up to the bartender and says: "Hey good sir, we'd like to get a drink because we're all pretty thirsty- We went hiking and got lost for a really long time, I hope nobody jumped to any crazy conclusions."

1QKs5UH8AQGUMqub
CCngzAs5PdJZVjVPka

Kek

I kek'ed

Someone post the screen of that shit.

I'll be here all night.

>.03 BTC
Nigga, you want ya dick sucked?

Because they didn't die in the holocaust and they were just wandering and shit? That is funny. People think they were all executed in an organized and efficient fashion, but actually they were just wandering after getting lost on a hike. I mean. Boy oh boy.

That's the joke, friend

1N4iARuv6CUZHc
eBbwf5Dq8K82V94t25jb
mind the gap between the c and e

Man I really don't like these, would you mind not continuing to post them?

A Christian walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets down nothing. The Christian says "Where's my beer?" The bartender answers "Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there." The Christian replies "You've made your point; give me my beer." The bartender shoots back "You have your beer. I don't care how much proof you show me to the contrary, I will always think there's a beer there." The Christian responds "I fucking get it! Just give me my beer so I can go home and beat my wife!"

I'll be here all night.

Lol wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=zaKyglWb6Rc

here's a classic

Ok I laughed

lol

Trump is a hyper intelligent Alpha. We can all learn from his genius.

16SujvAgYDHHPLf V3uo5PJvsKngkXKfMYR

Tryin

get over yourself you aren't interesting

wow so toxic i cant

I just wiped the sweat from in between my thigh and balls and hoo boy does it smell good