God

God does in fact exist, and you can not prove that god does NOT exist. There are too many gods in the known universe though the Earth is flat. Each religion prays to a different god. Those who do not have a god to worship end up living a life of no morals and degeneracy. Fedora tippers Not allowed.

Without God, there is nothing, without nothing there is no god.

If it can be proven that God factually exists, then what is the purpose of Faith?

To remain loyal to that specific god and to remain loyal to your values.

Bullshit - if God existed, he'd stop fuckers from trying to get the TPP ratified

Think about it even if God himself actually came down from earth and it was all recorded and broadcast live world wide, some people would still doubt faith is always needed.

free will, if He interfered every 5 seconds that would defeat the purpose

I seriously hope you're not implying people who worship satan have morals

there's only one God, I don't get this nonsense about it being ok to worship one of many gods

What is the purpose of the loyalty?
If God exists, then the price of not being loyal is damnation.
There is no way to separate those who love God from those who just don't want to be punished.

>God does in fact exist
Show me the facts

>you can not prove that god does NOT exist
Burden of proof is on the one making the claim

As an alchemist, I find it enough to revere the great work as a masterpiece of form and function, no matter where it came from. I realise that my actions ought to better this masterpiece, as a stitch in the sublime tapestry and a cog in the grander machine.

Atheists say that they don't have to believe in a God to do the same, and revere life and existence, but they don't. They hate it. They don't want to be part of anything bigger. They want it to revolve around themselves, and get angry when it doesn't.

No, there are multiple gods perceived by each human. eACH HUMAN CAN CREATE OR HAVE HIS/HER OWN GOD

doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of objective morality?

hEATHEN, KILL THIS MAN.

>the Earth is flat.

Why yes, yes it is, and more people need to know it.

you dare question the existance of god? Blasphemy.

Wow.. Really makes you think huh

>God
>Not God(s)
Even Freyr must think of you as a cuck.

Ah, it's a shitty b8 thread

sage

Alchemist? You mean you can transmute matter from one form to another?

>You mean you can transmute matter from one form to another?

Well, anyone with a kettle or a freezer can do that. A lot of alchemy is based on the transformative symbology surrounding it, and how it relates to other things.

deus vult.

>the Earth is flat
have you seen the icy edges of the planet, with your own eyes?

Shitty bait thread. saged

That his wrath for being cunts