Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ifj8dwuAzAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mozart, always
bach is cool too

beethoven is for earlets

Jeff Mangum

with every day that passes my enjoyment of beethoven dissipates
his music seems always more like a disingenuous lie, some fantastical escapist whimsy, glazed in a veneer of thinly veiled hymnal mimicry disguised as a collective existential passion so clumsily enforced through every note that it is obvious he never felt a single emotion

MC Ride

>implying
youtu.be/Ifj8dwuAzAQ

Bach

Paul if I have to pick just one

for popular music robert wyatt
for classical bach or beethoven

Bach

Well yeah, that's why I just listen to the sonatas and late quartets and forget all the other shit.

Tchaikovsky

Strictly from an objective viewpoint, pic.

Honestly, there's a gap so large between 1st and 2nd that there's got to be at least a pool of 20+ people who could take 2nd place, depending on the mood of whomever is deciding.

If you can seriously place Bach that much lower than Mozart, I think your objectivity is compromised.

All Hail!!!

Ok, I might have exaggerated the pool just a tad. I forgot how much I enjoy his harpsichord concertos. Really, I don't think I could make an honest decision among Chopin, Bach, Beethoven, and Haydn. But #2 is somewhere in there, then a 3rd I suppose. But I don't think I could make a top 5. It would break my delicate heart.

>composers

>bait

DJ Froggie Fresh

I really hate this place s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ all the time.

Composers are musicians

kys immediately, the human life is not the life for you user

kanye west, the best

Lmao those old farts from the 18th century are complete shit and even shit-tier musicians now adays are better than them by comparison. I hate this argument that if somethings classical that it has to be the best, it's not.

Current: CHON
Historically: Hildegard von Bingen

Bach, Mozart, Beethoven etc are good too but Medieval music is what made the art form "eternal," and von Bingen frequently composed pieces that were visions from God.

Today, CHON have made a really unique sound for themselves in a world where music has become fairly stagnant because of the internet and mass consumerism. I think they've done a really excellent job at solidifying math rock and making something that sounds totally new.

single most musical person ever is probably mozart