Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=yiJMln3q7GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the one that isn't morbidly obese

Third from right. That said, I still think we need a real wall. Pic related

7th and 8th

considering those are there to make the sheep feel like their in control, and will never actually be built, i doubt it matters which one i like.

**they're

the tallest one

the one that will keep the beaners out

metal so when that mexican sun starts to heat that bitch up, they will pop like zits when they touch that shit

>filename

it takes a special kind of IQ to be able to convince yourself that people fleeing poverty and death from south america are taking more from you than the richest people of this country, the latest tax overhaul as a great example.

It takes a special kind of IQ to think that when Mexicans become the American majority in a century that America won't have problems similar to the ones Mexico has.

So when will mexicans become the american majority?

Niggers blame whites for their mistakes, whites blames Mexicans for their mistakes, why?

a white man goes on a shooting rampage every few days and youre scared of mexicans someday in the distant future becoming the majority.

lol

haha who told you that, trump?

It takes a special kind of IQ to think that America will last a century.

6 but with razor blades attached to the top to cut ropes and shit

I wanna shove this pic down my fucking throat for some reason.

The one that doesn't cost the US citizen anything.

whites blame niggers, too
I bet you're a stupid spic

this

excuse me what?

Did you read my post? To be more specific, it depends on how many hop the border and how much faster the ones in America breed faster than the other demographics. A century seems to me like a reasonable estimate, but of course things can dramatically change in such a large amount of time. Probably not for the better, though.

the one tall enough to keep the majority of them, who fly here on airplanes and then overstay their visas, out.

that things a fucking expensive political stunt and that’s all it is

yeah also you forgot jews

it's the internet, Sup Forumsro
leave the crazies be

jews are not contextually relevant, stupid anime poster

>muh mass shootings
niggers and spics still murder at far higher rates
t. bluepilled retard
good point

the problems mexico has are a direct result of actions that america has taken to fuel them, retard.

The one that keeps the 3rd world out of a prosperous country.

CIA meddling notwithstanding, Mexicans are smelly, violent subhumans just like niggers and the chief cause of their own shit situation

Arne't the mexicans just going to walk through the big holes between the walls?

>murder only has one factor and thats race!

fuck off dipshit. grow ups are engaging in discussion.

Take France for example.

Before Muslim immigrants:
>no public display of religion
>integrated society of both men and women
>a few pick-pockets here and there but nothing worse than that

After Muslim immigration:
>Mulslim-only public display of religion
>Muslim-only sectors
>increase in all kinds of crime
>increase in sexual assault on women
>overall increase in terrorism
>2015 Charlie Hebdo attacks
>November 2015 Paris attack
>truck maulings
>Kosher super market terrorist attacks
>increased gang assault from migrants

So yeah, there's many problems with letting people you don't want into your country.
>inb4 oh thats France, not the US duur

>crime statistics by race don't point to massive differences in crime rates
really powered my pistachios

"insert Luke quote here"

This

/thread

correlation =/= causation, dumbass. highschool debate class basics.

Yeah. The US needs to catch up in military might to ancient china.

cute samefag.

The thing is that Mexicans are not muslims.

Most of the hispanics are very adaptable to any culture and country.

sorry but you failed this time >;_;

In this case, the correlation is causal. Race is a more significant predictive factor of criminality than other factors such as socioeconomic status.

3rd one from the left.

Canada's going to fucking pissed when that happens!!!

Nope.

that's quite the fucking claim when we have cheap brick weed coming over the border in ultralights

same fag detected?

You're right. Mexicans are not Muslims.

But Mexicans aren't the only ones coming over the border, retard. People from all over south America pass through mexico to get to the U.S.

lol, no it isn't.

You're right. I am a same fag because in real life, I'm just a faggot. I never realized that I was a faggot but you helped me realize that I'm a fucking faggot without a life and without any sense of direction in life other than whatever way CNN or social media feeds send me.

Thanks for helping me see that I'm a faggot. I couldve seen it myself but I'm also retarded so I'm disabled in the self-reflection regard as well.

Why not put more into surveillance and security personnel instead?

uh, okay, so all youve shown is that now there are multiple people that believe a bunch of made up shit is true. wow you sure showed me.

>increased gang assault from migrants

its almost laughable that people still think this is reality despite being debunked countless times.

Look up the FBI crime statistics before posting retarded garbage and pretending to be informed. Actually, just look at the state of mestizo and nigger countries that currently exist. Actually, just name two brown countries that aren't heaping piles of shit filled with violence and poverty.

>taking more from you than the richest people of this country, the latest tax overhaul as a great example.
You mean the part where they keep more of their own money? What exactly did they take from us?

>wall is being built
>mfw

lol yeah im sure youre waaaay more informed than me.

yet somehow you cant even recognize what failed british colonization did to some countries....hmmm its almost as if your just another dumbass shitting through your mouth.

this wall is nothing when it comes to cost. we spend $30,000 a MINUTE on our wars.

the recent increase in deportations will continue and then they will start cracking down on employers of illegals. low paying jobs will disappear and soon any job illegals could hope for aside from rare under the table day jobs will be automated by robots. eventually no humans will pick our fucking vegetables and that's coming soon. if i won the lottery, i'd start a company that made robotic vegetable pickers with cameras and lots of arms among other business endeavors.

Debunk link?

kek you couldn't dispute anything he said. faggot lmao

walls are unpowered and cannot be bribed
they can be overcome like the other two, though

The one manned with guards with orders to shoot to kill all mexicunt invaders.

2 Walls that sandwich a no man's land. And in the no man's land, land mines

And you speak like you aren't a violent subhuman and your privileged situation isn't just because of necessity of the jews

>hurr circumstantial factors mean race isn't a significant factor
You're such a dumb fucking faggot I'm not sure at this point how to convince you that your worldview is idealistic horseshit. Muh white people, just slit your fucking wrists moron.

Thank you.

>You mean the part where they keep more of their own money?

that part is actually two fold. they keep their money, while you foot the bill. keep pretending that theyre on your side though. punching yourself in the face does make for a entertaining spectacle.

>Africa never discovered the wheel
>but it was definitely British colonization

anybody who has actually visited the southern border will tell you that you cannot build a wall across the entire thing. They've tried before. The terrain is too rugged and mountainous

Costa Rica and Namibia

spic faggot detected

stop stealing internet bandwidth Pedro

>>hurr circumstantial factors mean race isn't a significant factor

are you really that dumb that you don't realize race itself is a circumstantial factor?

>while you foot the bill
What bill is that? My lowered taxes?

poverty is more so a factor than race its self, it just so happens that more niggers and spics live in poverty than whites

>My lowered taxes?

your taxes arent lowered past 2025 numbnuts. in fact, they revert back. while the tax benefits for the rich are permanent. Enjoy it while it lasts :)

Just because you spend thousands of dollars a second in unnecessary shit doesn't mean you can disregard other money sinks

poor and violent on both counts

Any evidence to back that up?

SHHH! Shut the fuck up! The average uneducated right-winger doesnt know reality! if you wake them up, then the jig is up!

Niggers in America objectively have vastly higher standards of living than any country in Africa but have Africa-tier murder rates considered by themselves. Try again.
Yeah, that's why America should do something about the beaners flooding in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

why is anyone still arguing with this dipshit? literally ignores record breaking killing sprees by whites both civilian and police. kys holy shit

>specific incidents are more relevant than per capita totals
brainlet detected

a white cop literally just killed a begging and crying unarmed father and got away with it lol

You didnt answer the question

This is too true. They keep us focused on the poor people, like they're taking all the money or some shit.

yeah, fuck that faggot that was bullshit but also only one guy

The thicc one.

i never said anything about "more relevant" dumbass

Is it hard being so stupid?

you cant figure out what bills?

None.
They have to be see through, so no mexican throws rocks over it, you know. we want to see them, to make sure, you know, that no mexican you know is throwing rocks or anything. we'll catch them if they do that way BELIEVE IT

>only one guy

looool

the fancy mottled brushed steel jagged toothed creepy metal one that has cool hair

yeah white cops didnt kill any other unarmed people this year alone.

compared to niggers slaughtering each other by the thousands I'd say the incidents you're bringing up pale in comparison

hmm i've been in that

i love hispanic music:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiJMln3q7GU

>i have no rebuttal to the facts about the new tax overhaul so im just gonna say the question wasnt answered even though there were actually two questions