What drugs do yall got on yall? Im on molly

cigs and weed

theres a hair in the 5th pill

38 hits 250ug lsd
Eighth of dank
80 mg methadone
1 gram masculine hcl

MDMA is best drug

This is my first time on mollly and im with my girldriend and i was googling everything and apparently i took too much

whiskey cigs n adderal

Dont worry about how much or how much you didn’t take. just enjoy the ride

Andy Six's sweet logs, Natural highs are the best

No seriously. I took about 5 capsules and she said each one was .2g. I keep drinking a shit ton of water

I'm on alcohol

Life sucks boy

lol, if you didn't figure out your dose before ingesting you are a dumb ass.
a gram is a potentially dangerous amount. don't only drink water, get gatorade.
take a cold shower if you need it.

You took "bath salts", fag.

you're dead son

Oh wait i took 3 capsules

I dont like uppers and all i smoke is weed wax consintrates and such

bs

Don't overdue the water. You'll fuck yourself up or die.

My girlfriend and her sister took the other 2

how long ago lolol

Why bs? Lol

I am guessing this is a troll.
if not, another point for Darwin

I took 1 capsule about 5 hrs ago and then i started coming disn so i too another one and another one

eat some good food, like chicken and vegetables. take vitamin C if you have some, or eat something that has a lot of it like bell peppers, broccoli, or oranges etc

if you took a gram for your first time. it's going to fucking floor you. half a gram whould kick my fucking ass, and i've taken it about a dozen times

oh you're ok then, as long as you didn't take a gram at once

You're fine, don't let that paranoid square idea ruin your hospital ER visit

Mix pedialyte or gatorade into your water. Don't drink too much water. Eat some fruit like berries, oranges, apples if you have them. Stay safe dude that's a serious dose, and assuming it's quality shit, you are in for one hell of a roll.

same guy (me)
just make sure to stay hydrated, but don't overdue the liquid either. you'll need to get some vitamins in your system tomorrow, also prepare to be depressed for a few weeks

you're claiming to be on 38 hits of lsd?

i'm on 39, that guy's a pussy

three [spaced out, too] isn't about five you fuckwad

I have some vitamin gummies in the cabinet

Read down fag i had temporary retardation

i reckon you'll be alright i've done stupid shit like that before so i understand just gobbling the fuckers up like sweets like you don't even notice. just enjoy the ride + space out W H A T E V E R you have left because I guarentee you coming down from here on out could spell disaster for your night unless you've really gone at it + depending on the pills and a few other things
either way have a good one mate

Bout to down a shaker cup of Kratom.

Coke weed cigs pussy

lol this tard is about to eat a jar of vitamins and die from a vitamin OD. LMAO

Dude if this is real you are an incredibly stupid person, I mean dumbest of the dumb. It's a miracle Darwin hasn't already claimed you.

Okay Syd

where do you buy from?

Weed, Tobacco, alcohol and soon I'll try LSD

Man i dont know shit about drugs. I just smoke pot. This is just one of those moments. Sorry i dont know anything about drugs and apparently that makes me dumb

Wrong drug faggot

Fag u fine; enjoy it idiot

lol there trying to blame kratom for a death that was probably caused by heroine overdose. i had some before. it didnt do anything. what are the effects of taking alot?

what makes you dumb is not knowing shit and blindly dosing yourself.

you seriously deserve to die.

Get some 5htp supplement tomorrow. Helps you recover

Shrimps r like a cross of weed and lsd, they hella good

a shit ton of shatter and concentrates

Eh i guess you gotta point there

Good lookout

A local vape shop a few blocks from my work.

I take an average dose a couple times a day. Depending on the strain you could have effects ranging from energy to a psudo hydrocodone feeling. I know a guy who quit opiates using this stuff.

I just mainly use it cause it boosts my mood and makes me happier. I can take it and have a super stressful day at work, but its easier to stay calm.

A ball of some straight scale 8)

Only alcohol, user. Besides that I vape because I wanted to stop smoking. Was a 1.5 pack a day habit. Felt so shitty. Feel a lot better now after a couple months.

My job is very strict and does a lot of random drug tests. I wish I could join some of you guys. I’m not into hard drugs but I miss weed.

im in Vegas looking for Moli , please help

where do you work user?

>yall got on yall
why would you actively want to sound like the white equivalent of a nigger?

I work for the DoD. If you’re not from the US, that’d be the Department of Defense.

in washin gtojn DC, nigg city?

my favorite drugs right here.
>L
>Nicotine
>Ibupro
>Vyvanse
>Mary J

From virginia cant help it

Nope. I’m close to DC though. Prior service army too. I get a decent paycheck and retirement/401k plan is amazing. I couldn’t compromise that for drugs. :(

Weed

whats the 401 k if you dont mind me axing

>Actual drugs
Holy shit Sup Forums, you guys are nuts!

If you take it with any sort of frequency you should find a good online vendor. I use Ethnosunlimitted.
or something like that.
if you find a good vendor it is usually much stronger and cheaper then what you can find locally.

>38 tabs of acid
>Masculine

Anything else ?

Whatever you deposit it’s a 5.5% match. My retirement plan is looking pretty good. There’s also the TSP which from the military which I’m also into but it’s not quite as good. I only got super into it because one of my field grade officers when I was in told me about it and I haven’t taken anything out.

how many niggers do you own? in terms of naggle, also when do you own them, if these are too personal i understand if you cant answer that

I work with a few of them. I don’t own any of them. I feel like there’s a huge difference between nigger and black guy. Some of the dudes I’ve met in my field are better off than some of the white guys in the office. They’re not living in a trailer with their ex wife Tammy and fucking their sister while sipping on their PBR.

i didnt really want an answer was just speaking gibberish, straight edge fag, take a bong hit n relax fgt

>take a bong hi
Not him but i accidentally booke my new bong I got myself for christmas.. now im back to doing geebs

gb are fun hit hard , sorry bout yo bong ano

Diltiazem