The Mighty Boosh Discussion, Moments, & Links

Whats the greatest comedy produced on TV so far & why is it fuxing pic related

Some prime examples of The Mighty B̲o̲o̲s̲h̲ btfo'ing every other British comedy shit show, feel free to share more -

youtube.com/watch?v=lNIT_CWUXcg-c
youtube.com/watch?v=NPM6TIjUcoM-u
youtube.com/watch?v=5JoxISdBzmY-c
youtube.com/watch?v=AI6mM3an6n4-k
youtube.com/watch?v=gCx0NeffRfI-s

I COO-NINT HEAR THA BEAT!
STAG-GUH-RIN A-BAH-TUH ON MUH OL MANS FEET!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4c9wUIY9IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is Julian doing these days?

I heard the other one is shitting up every panel site in the UK.

You eh
didn't hear?....
Oh

I've watched every episode and listened to the radio show a dozen times.

I tried watching Noel Fielding's other show but couldn't get into it.

Also milky Joe a best

bumpity

I go to sleep every night listening to The Power of the Crimp. Also in that short playlist is Eels and Party.

3>1>2. Most of the time...depends on my mood. Favorite comedic show of all time, mate. Genius.

>google him
>ABCs of Death 2
Wtf I have to watch ABCs of Death 2 now

crimpin in the kitchen
bitchin bout bacon
someone took the last slice, thats not nice

>some call me ...

>a dozen times
Has there ever been a show with higher rewatch value?

boing ding
bong bong ding
crimpetty crimpetty fuck you

:)

I rarely make it halfway through the episode before I'm asleep.

My favorite line: "heyhey, pipe down there, little fellow. It's not gonna make it to face court, is it?"

Noel fielding is an unfunny hack

Also A Field in England, if only briefly.

Luxury Comedy is definitely an acquired taste. The Dandy Lion always cracks me up.

>I'm moving things about in here, Tom!

Which is why his latest live show has received RAVE notices, and has been likened to Andy Kaufman? GTFO with your shitty, borrowed opinions.

LANCE DIOR IS A PIECE OF SHIT

oh shit you triggered me and now I can't watch the mighty boosh anymore. Jk I don't give a fuck what you think

Have you read the works of Sartre?

The epitome of fedora tipping lolsorandum xD

Me and my girlfriend are actually going to some parties as howard and vince this year

I'm howard, what are some good mannerisms or lines I should use for the night? I've already been practicing some crimps and doing a lot of "howard moon, coming at ya, chika chika".

Fuck I miss this show.
Last I heard Julien and Noel were thinking of doing something together again. Any news on that front?

Describe her feet to us.

Remember the time we had that soup?

>Ywn be in your twenties and be compared to Vince noir by girls and take advantage of it again

Why bother bros, I hate being old

the man's an arse!

Seeing this thread made me think a new season had just been confirmed for a moment

Julian recently did a comedy short series called Flowers with Olivia Coleman, it was really very good.

>Me and my girlfriend are actually going to some parties as howard and vince this year
sorry if this is a personal question, but are you planning on having sex in-character?

on a related note, does anybody find it odd that "the chokes" is S3's finale and not "the party"? the party feels like a much more appropriate end to the series, with howard and vince kissing and everybody jumping in the bouncy castle. i wonder if it was supposed to be the finale and they just swapped the order of transmission for some reason

i think Season 1 was the best, season two had some good moments but no where near as season 1. Season three, i don't even remember it.

saboo was the GOAT shaman
youtube.com/watch?v=e4c9wUIY9IQ

Always thought that too.
I actually switch those two episodes up when I rewatch the show

nice. I only noticed on a recent watchthrough of it. feels quite jarring.

what other shows do boosh fans like? I recently discovered Toast of London, which is pretty good

>peppercorn

Darkplace is the obvious one. There's also Chris Morris' Jam

Extras is the best UK comedy. Nothing will ever top it.