Why whites dominate football? 15 of 20 World Cups were won by white majority countries...

Why whites dominate football? 15 of 20 World Cups were won by white majority countries. Even in Brazil's winner squads mixed and white guys outnumbered blacks. 4 of the last 5 WCs were won by Europeans. In the last 10 years or so, 90% of the Fifpro World XI were white guys. And most of the non-whites were mixed race: David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Neymar, for example). The last black guy to win Fifa's Best Player of the Year was Ronaldinho Gaúcho back in 2005. Even Ronaldo Fênomeno is a mulatto. No African team ever got past WC quarter-finals. Black guys in Latin American and the whole Africa are obsesseed with football. So why they are so bad at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/58/rid/3451/sid/3118/_/2002_World_Championship_for_Men/statistic.html
livescience.com/10716-scientists-theorize-black-athletes-run-fastest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cash

that is, whiter people tend to be in higher classes and whiter countries tend to have better training facilities

because you need discipline and at least half a brain for football

>'mixed' is a race in Brazil

Neymar is a black in denial. Matter of fact, Brazil in general is in denial about who's black and who's not.

>a black guy can produce a white son

>Argentina is white
>Uruguay is white

>"""american""" """"""geneticist""""""
Not even once

>who is Eusebio
>who is Pele
>who is Vieira
>who is Weah
>who is Makelele
>who is Seedorf
>who is Gullit
>who is Rijkaard
Etc.
>american education
>Portugal
>white
Everyone can play that game.

quick, name top 5 black managers

Beacuse white Europeans are the master race.

/thread

A better question: why american white guys are such pussies? They're the "rivals" to black American guys at basketball and handegg. If black americans had to compete against Latin America and Europe, they know the games would much much harder. Europe barely gives a fuck about basketball and the number of Europeans in the NBA increased in the last decades. So why white Americans are so weak?

Zidane, Moyes, Monk, Rikjaard, Odegaard

I, too, wonder why African nations where the majority of their population is really bad fed (therefore very mentally and physically inferior), and were their politicians steal every penny therefore will never have proper soccer academies, haven't accomplished anything whatsoever in a sport where the majority of national teams are teams from first world countries where their players have been in academies where they have been schooled about how soccer is played, tactically and physically.

Rijkaard trained the best Barca of all times.
Not really, I've always admired Brazilian players.

Kek

>best Barca
>two seasons without a trophy

Basketball is not very popular with white Americans at all. There are only a few states in which you can say it is even the third most popular sport (New York, Indiana).

Tfw grew up loving basketball but realized the superiority of soccer way past anything beyond sunday leagues being available to me.

So France will never win anything again?

Patrician taste. Do you play somewhere, at college, for example?

Victories aren't everything, my customer friend.
I'd rather watch Ronaldinho play than Ronaldo or Messi.

I love this deflection. Black Americans say they don't dominate certain sports because they don't care ("there's no money, fame" etc). They're poorer than white americans but are the best at basketball and handegg. But this deflection changes when it comes to football because it's the most popular sport in the world, brings international fame to star and fucking loads of money. "We're bad because we're poor". So black americans are not the best because they're the best beucase South Africans and Nigerians would be the best if the weren't poor.

Reallly makes me think.

they proved it in the euro final, on paper should have been 4-1

Why do you think Brazil niggers are much better than African niggers. I'm curious.

The average black in Brazil is 40-50% European and the mixed race ones are at average 70-75% European.

Lol Brazil trying so hard to be white ITT.

Pele, straight from the bosom of white Europe indeed.

>I'd rather watch Ronaldinho play than Ronaldo or Messi.
Enjoy FIFA

Who knows. Even the Spanish almost beat the dream team at throwball and they barely care about the sport. White Amerifats favourite past time is watching tv by the looks of it.

The real question is why are Latin/Catholic countries so much better at soccer than everyone else?

The only heathens who are any good is Germany.

Hi, Sup Forums.

>Eusebio
Yes.
>Pele
Yeah.
>Vieira
Meeh.
>Weah
Who?
>Makelele
Nah.
>Seedorf
Shit no. Botafogo-tier.
>Gullit
Closer to "no" than to "yes"
>Rijkaard
Lmao

I didn't say there no great black brazilian players, amerifatt. By the way, Brazil's WC winner squad in 1958, the first WC victory of Brazil and Pelé. As you can notice, you can easily mistake this team for the Nigeria's national squad.

infrastructure

For Black Americans, basketball is like what football is to poor Brazilians

This.

reminder brazilians are fucking braindead dumb cucks and in brazil to be white is like to be given a gift from god

Brazil's winner squad in 1970, aka Congo 2.0.

>you can easily mistake this team for the Nigeria's national squad.

No. But I can mistake them for an Afro-Latin nation like Cuba, with a mix of blacks and Mestizos.

Just the same, you're an Afro-Latin country. Deal it with it my mocha colored friend. Nothing to be ashamed of, so I don't why you're trying so hard to prove you're "white."

Black Americans don't play soccer dipshit.

Are you retarded? user's not trying to prove anyone is white, you mongoloid. He's trying to understand why our NT isn't mostly niggers exactly because that's our major demographic.

I'm so fucking mad at your fucking stupidity right now.

>almost

they beat them actually

archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/58/rid/3451/sid/3118/_/2002_World_Championship_for_Men/statistic.html

Dude, I said in my initial post that Brazil is a majority non white country. In fact, most of the country is not white or black but mixed race. My question is: why majority black national squads are shit and why even at individual level mixed and white player BTFO blacks, despite the fact that hundreds of millions of blacks love football.

Because they know they woud have to face Latin America and Europe. It's too easy to destroy white Americans and earn some millions. Why take the harder path?

>Why whites dominate football?

His initial premise.

His support of that premise.

>Even in Brazil's winner squads mixed and white guys outnumbered blacks.

So yes, he's trying to "prove" Brazil is white.

To anyone who doesn't have a Brazilian monkey brain, the WC winning Brazilian squads aren't a mix of "white guys and black guys," but a mix of Mestizos and Black guys (and maybe 1 or 2 of white European descent),

What are you saying... we lost against Germanistan. White men lose at football

Are you dumb, dude? I didn't say BRAZILIAN whites dominate football. It's white in general.

>he thinks that "mixed and white guys outnumbered blacks" means "Brazil is majority white"

American education, everyone.

>I rate Rijkaard

>My question is: why majority black national squads are shit and why even at individual level mixed and white player BTFO blacks, despite the fact that hundreds of millions of blacks love football.

It's been said in this thread already. Their soccer infrastructure is light years behind the big soccer countries.

>Brazil is poor, doesn't stop us...

Brazil is nowhere near the Hellhole Africa is, even in the favelas.

It's proven (anatomically) that people of West African descent are tailor-made for sprinting, so why have the 100m champions primarily come from the US and Jamaica?

Not being a poverty stricken wasteland has something to do with it.

That said, you can also make the argument that blacks aren't built for soccer. One of the reasons they're such great sprinters is because they have longer legs, giving them a higher center of gravity, which can be a detriment in soccer.

livescience.com/10716-scientists-theorize-black-athletes-run-fastest.html

Has nothing to do with "le blacks are too stupid to play the game." It's the simplest damn sport on the planet.

>It's white in general.

White people are the majority of the world's population after Asians, who don't have much of a history with the game.

The game was invented by a white country and spread to other white European countries before it spread to places like South America and Africa.

Wow, who would've thought whites would be pretty good at soccer!

LIES

Not really. I used to play in an adult rec league.

Anywhere in this thread I said the reason why blacks are not so good as whites at football. I made the question.

>I made the question.

The obvious answer is that African soccer infrastructure isn't as good as the big soccer countries. If West Africa had a top notch sprinting program, we'd probably never win another 100m again. They'd dominate sprinting like Kenya dominates distance. The reason they don't comes down to infrastructure. Same with soccer (I'm not saying West African countries would dominate world soccer, but if they had a top flight program in the region, they'd certainly be a constant threat more than they are).

Less obvious answer might have to do with anatomy, as I pointed out.

define soccer infrastructure, a lot of hues play on the beach

Academies, coaching, gyms, organized youth leagues. Neymar's dad was a soccer player and was instrumental in his career from day 1.

An African's dad was probably chopped up by a warlord. Brazil might be "poor" compared to other Western countries, but it's Beverly Hills when you compare it to Africa.

It's the same thing with the Olympics. Outside of distance running, Africa is pretty terrible, but yet blacks of West African descent from other (richer) countries dominate many track and field events while the actual countries those athletes came from struggle.

Please Brazilian friends. How do you Pronounce Pelé?

I've been pronouncing
>Pel-ay
but every American pronounces it
>Pay-Lay

The "pe" of pet and the "le" of letter. The two letters "e" have a "open" sound.

What the fuck are you even talking about? The four greatest footballers in history, Messi, Maradona, Pele and Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, have been South Americans.
In b4 Messi is white.

Bayern is cath, the north is heathen, and the other third are islam.

peh-léh

South Africa's most popular sport is football amongst blacks and they have a similar HDI to Brazil with a population of 50M people. They are garbage. They are only good at some team sports due Boers.

>Jamaica
>not a poverty stricken wasteland

>White people are the majority of the world's population after Asians
How? There are barely 800 million whites while you have over a billion nigs,almost 2 billion Pajeets, over a a billion Sand nigs and almost 2 billion chinks

A lot the greatest players of all time are not white though
>maradona
>messi
>pele
>Brazilian Ronaldo
>George best
>Cruyff
>Zidane
>platini

You know Spain won the 2010 World Cup, right?
They are an Arab team

Rijkaard would unironically walk in every Brazil NT

>Spain 2010

>England 2016

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

some of those are white, but most of them aren't. Look at Xavi and iniesta ffs.
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>swarthy skin
>white

>>dark hair
>>dark eyes

So just nordcucks are white? Then I'm proud to be Mediterranean.

I rate Zidane

Zidane is unironically whiter than Del Piero

>Even in Brazil's winner squads mixed and white guys outnumbered blacks
Maybe because """pure""" blacks aren't even 20% of the country?

They all look the same

The best footballers in world history are black.
R9
CR7
Messi
Zidane
Rivaldo
Romario
Thierry Henry
Maradonna
Pele
Etc
White countries have done better, but black players are the best.

>15 of 20 World Cups were won by white majority countries.
Huh? Brazil alone won 5, then there Urugay and Argentina.

As for the answers, obviously money. Talent is good and well but eventually you'll need an infrastructure to turn a talented kid into a pro. Not having a corrupt FA helps too.

Just like """"pure"""" whites.

pee-leh

I like spee but it's one of the few boards where I just know I'm probably talking to a subhuman shitskin more often than not.

Why are the fucking burgers talking about football? This is embarassing.

looks mulatto to me, definitely not angola tier black

>What is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/

You don't have white skin and I do.

Cause they are mixed

>a brazilian who doesn't understand anything about football
I've seen everything now.

>Shit no. Botafogo-tier.
So I guess Ronaldinho is Queretaro-tier going by your logic.

Makelele was literally one of the best midfilder of the 90's, same as Rijkaard and Gullit for the 80's and on.
>I rate Pep
Don't think Pele or other famous players were mixed adn they were godly so I think you're wrong about the reason.

Dark eyes and dark hair makes you a nigger?
Ok Nigel time to take a rest.

Btw, mediterranean race is superior to any race.
So whats the point on comparing us to the white cucks.

Messi is an autistic cuck, of course he's white.
>George Best
>Platini
>Cruijff
Is Italy 2006 the last white team to have won a NT trophy?

>tan
>skin color
Zidane has always been pale.

Blacks are physically strong but mentally weak. It can work with mixed race like Suarez who has some african blood.

Asians are weak and lack creativity.

>Messi is an autistic cuck, of course he's white.

Lionel is the son of Celia María (Cuccittini) and Jorge Horacio Messi. Lionel’s ancestor, Angelo Messi (the son of Pacifico Messi and Lucia Catena), was born in Recanati, Province of Macerata, Marche, Italy, and married Maria Latini, c. 1890. Maria was the daughter of Raffaele Latini and Rosa Donati. The couple moved to Rosario, Argentina c. 1893. Lionel’s paternal grandparents are Eusebio Italo Messi Baró (the son of Aniceto Messi) and Rosa María Pérez Mateu (the daughter of José Pérez Solé and Rosa Mateu i Gesé). Lionel’s great-grandmother Rosa was born, c. 1910, in Blancafort de Tragó de Noguera, Catalonia, Spain, making Lionel of 1/8th Spanish Catalan ancestry. Lionel’s maternal grandparents were Antonio Cuccittini and Celia Ramona Oliveira.

Messi is an Italian-Spanish.

Yep, Zidane is white.

zidane is from algeria u shit brain

Why some americans are the most butthurt in this thread saying that people who aren't niggers are niggers? It's true the meme of other ameritards that only libtards watch football (soccer) in USA? It's a white cuck with self-hatred in USA who was heavy brainwashed in schools by other white cuck/nigger racist teachers and nigger months and other haters of other races, or this butthurt from America is some nigger or something who don't like white?

Again, whites are the best on this, brazilians are the only people who have people of dark skin who can play good, usually because mostly are more white in mix, USA is a disgusting social shithole and i smell some butthurt on this of some nigger/shitskin with flag of USA, or some libtard who think that other countries have american cuck culture with their horrible shit with niggers.

Look, niggers play soccer all day, soccer is a cheap sport, everyone can play, don't need money, have no excuses, but niggers are horrible in football/soccer, with few exceptions, african are basically retards in their cup, their keepers are retards, are horrible.

Have much more blacks who don't study, don't think in have jobs, don't have families forcing them to have jobs instead of play sports, like whites are forced by their families to have real human jobs and study, and sports were just hobby

And whites still best, it's incredible the butthurt of niggers, and is always the niggers/cucks with flags of USA who are the most triggered in their obsessed anti-white hatred, this is why everything of sick, bizarre and freak is made in USA and have so much nigger violent crimes..

Butthurt Americuck/nigger. Also, you aren't smart or any garbage americuck, you are just brainwashed in your school of cucks/niggers and you only brain drain people of europe or asian to work in your country, your schools are made to put steroids in some niggers for your sports, and for sjw, cuck, hate, culture.

So true.

Don't matter the country. Butthurt nigger.

All that text to say that someone in Argentina with the Surname "Messi" is of Italian descent.
Who would have thought?

And then stupid burger? He is a white berber. There are terroni darker than him.

>Rijkaard would unironically walk in every Brazil NT
kekkk

maybe in 1990 Brazil

Almost all argentine national footballers have Italian origins and we have nationalized ledesma and osvaldo lol

That's not how being white works, you know. It's a race based thing.

Take Germanic races for example, they think they're white just because of the skin color but they're wrong, they're just "white" niggers.
Real whites are populations like the Celts or the Latini or the Etruscans.