He fucked her. how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

he fucked her. how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

it gives a lot of ugly guys hope

he didn't bang her

jealous of him.

Yes he did. It's on the news now that he raped her.

do you have a source? only saud she stands by the women and maybe he sexually assault but that don't mean penetrated rape sex

How would you rape her user?
>Bonus points for brutality

Pics or it didn't happen

Can someone post here her leaked pics and vids, cause I've got only this and it would be great to this thread

They arent great my guy

Weinstein x Emma hentai doujins when?

I would first finish a cuck (you) standing by off with a machete and then I'd fuck her with consent, but only after your spirit had already reincarnated into a slimy worm so you couldn't linger around to see it

>muh ethics

some fuck's probably already started

love her nips

poor

I see hittler in the sky

Linq pls

Slutty actress fucking degenerate, ugly and old jew producer to get roles. Nothing to see here.

What do y'all think he made her do?

What's his name again?

Hey I'm not ugly!

How was Jennette Dan?

similar to Nathan

Tell us a secret, Dan... Who was your favorite fuck-toy, Legend?

Leftist scum are blow me. rotten Hollywood devils can have her.

No, he didn't. She said she "stands with" the accusers, because she's all for women's blah blah blah. She worked with him, never said she was diddled by him. Niggers

Tell us what you did to her dan the man

he fucked him*

She just laid there.
They're all special to me in their own special way!

Lol did she suck all your jew friends dicks?

She's not that bad. Its just that the media uses her as a public face to spread their cancer

Never trust the media, user

Happy New year. One of these is just a stabilised version of another but I'm not sure which.

Be honest, Sup Forums. Just imagine that your sister or daughter is Miranda Cosgrove. Dan tell her that she will earn $180,000 for every working week for years. She will be rich and set for life before 18. But she will have to be his sex slave. Dan would abuse/rape her as much as he wants, and he will share her with his depraved and powerful Hollywood VIP friends too. Nothing is out-limits.

What to do, honestly?

She's like what, 27? I imagine a high profile girl looking like that has taken a lot of dick, pretty much any she wants.

>They're all special to me in their own special way!
How was Miranda? Is it true that you defiled her beyond imaginary, and is that why she is a coked out nympho at college? Shame on you if true, bastard.

NO! she is mine and mine alone! She is just waiting for me... you'll see... one day

Unlikely...she has been a household name since she was 11 and Harvey has generally got his hooks into actresses who needed him to further their careers. He may have inappropriately touched her at some point but I doubt she'd have ever been alone with him in a hotel room and she's a big enough name that he probably wouldn't have risked it with her.

nah... He has fucked all his oscar winning girls. Nothing is free at Hollywood, ya know. And you need a lot of contacts and inside PR job to win the oscar.

When did Emma Watson win an oscar? Or even get nominated?

Who was the most into it?

If he fucked oscar winners, just imagine the shit Harvey did with a nobody like Emma.

She belonged in a felt bread after I was finished with her. You must now call me Dan the 'defiler'.

Rekt*

Miranda, by far. She was always horny.

What you did to her? What was the most insane and bizarre thing you did to her or forced her to do?

You are my guilty role model, based Dan. God among men!

Hey dan the man is it true Jennette is fucked all kinds of producers and directors in hopes in getting better parts?

>felt bread
what the hell is that

i love how you can see her tears

>tfw teh shorthaired maymay was actresses way of keeping the sexually harrassing hollywood powers at bay

ITT: jew pervs living the dream

fuckin slut

was this during the filming of the first Harry Potter?

>getting worked up because some bitch fucking an old fart

OMG why are millennials so fucking retarded