What do serial killers have to make sure of in order to never get caught?

What do serial killers have to make sure of in order to never get caught?

Only kill niggers.

Not be a spaz 15 year old retard asking stupid shit on the internet.

What if the serial killer is targeting young white girls?

He's fucked at that point. Might as well be trying to kill a president.

Don't mistake your mental age with my physical one

I really hope you don’t live in my city because I don’t want to die.

You know the rules. Hurry, before op gets you.

Don't worry

Check the news. Athens, Greece

Never kill the same person

Will keep that in mind

Make sure to post your progress on Sup Forums to give us interesting content between all those dicks and thots.

Don't kill people and you'll never get caught.

Don't wanna wait till something appears.

So, what did ya do, OP?
And don't forget the timestamp.

I might keep you guys updated.

Proof

I'm so excited!!

Leave no traces of anything, and don't say or do anything that can link you to your crimes. Don't leave any fingerprints, hair, or blood, and cover as much skin as you can. Don't kill in the same area, or more than once a month, and keep the victims as dissimilar as possible. The lower profile the better, hookers and homeless people are prime targets. Always avoid cameras. I highly advise against using guns because they're loud and leave cases and powder, and obviously lots of blood. You want quiet, and nothing sharp. Tourniquets are good, but keep in mind that it takes a while to strangle someone unlike what you see in movies, so subdue them as much as you can beforehand. Never dump a body in the open. Dispose of them appropriately by draining fluids, cutting them up and feeding the meat to whatever animals you can (perhaps save the meat and eat them yourself if that's your thing), bury or compost organs, pulverize the bones into powder, and scatter or bury them. You want to be as methodical as possible because sloppiness is what gets dumbasses caught. You're welcome.

Kill animals.
Never get caught.

They better be hookers

unironically have a container large enough were you can do vermiculture, then just feed the worms with corpses every 6 months - 9 months, just make sure they find the hypothalamus of the victim to have a confirmed death and a personal signature, i.e. leave it inside someone's mail (make sure they don't have cameras)

rule one: never get caught

that's it basically.

Thanks pal. You are experienced as well?

Work as a blood spatter analyst at your local police department.

Don't forget to wear flat bottom shoes! Nobody can track what brand they are and thus nobody can retrace you thru purchase records

/thread

What if the serial killer wants to kill somebody he knows well?

You have to be 18 to use this site. Fuck off.

I have to be 18? What if I'm 21? Can I not use the site then?

No. Fuck off lol.

No.
Piss off

You could kill yourself and never get caught

Seems like you are an immature teen faggot. Fuck off pal.

I win.

I have gotten the adivce that I was looking for (). Really useful anons, thanks a lot

Topkek

kek

Read the book 'Mind Hunter.' This talks about signatures and how crime scenes are used to build a forensic profile.

If you can, find out whatever you can about your target. If you want to get away with it timing is crucial. Try and time it so that they have to be alone for as long as possible and you wont be interrupted.

Have a get away plan too. If you can get out of the country/city or just have a good alibi. Even if you dont use it

/thread

One last thing, don't have a victim profile or you'll become predictable / baitable and to get rid off the bones, just put them in a furnace for about 1 hour, then add water to create calcium hydroxide, which can be used to make concrete or just dispose of it in the field to never be found

double Dubs of truth and wisdom

Stupid shit

Kill yourself first fuckface cunt

testing

Fist of all, don't act like a typical serial killer i guess. Which means you should not use the same technique multiple times, make every murder Unique. Also do not think you are smarter than the FBI Agents, you mike be smarter than most of them, but they are way more and you're alone.

There is no FBI here. Police is a joke.

>Leave no traces
Thats almost impossible nowadays, better to leave an ton of traces in any possible direction. For starters collect hair from a barber shop and place it all over the scene.

I mike JUST be smarter than the FBI, You dont know.

But get it from the garbage. If anyone sees you pick hair up off the floor you're busted. Police will realize there weren't multiple shedding individuals at the scene.

>I mike jus b smarter den FBEI!!1!!!!"