We are contacting you 100 years from your current date. You can ask us anything...

We are contacting you 100 years from your current date. You can ask us anything, but don't be surprised if the answer is vague. We are limited to what we can say so we don't make any troubles in our current time.

fuck you

What becomes of Sup Forums? A question of the utmost importance.

Kek

yeet?

Sup Forums? Do you mean that banana-poop datarchive?

Who let the dogs out?

Did anyone ever figure out where I left my goddamn keys?

Sup Forums is the only site that didn't change its format for more than a century and thus this is the only site we can access.

>We are contacting you 100 years from your current date.
From which direction fuk knutts?

what happens to kevin 100 years from now

Have you found aliens yet and can we fuck them?

Cancerous thread
Not funny or useful in any way
Doesn't even have any nudity
OP is a confirmed faggot
sage

Who wins at ufc 219? Holm or cyborg. Thinking of putting some money on holm just for the upset gamble.

what happens to this faggot?

We would not experience any "troubles" if we were from the past.

How has the economic climate fared?
And does Vladimir Putin become a god like prophesied?

He swallowed so many loads that he choked and died.

What are the currency on bitcoins?

There have been some events, but no official contact is made.
Cryptic currencies have been banned in 2050ies.

>Cryptic currencies

Methinks you already ‘troubled’

>Cryptic currencies.
Did Bitcoin confuse them? Is they why it was banned?

World economy will collapse during the 2020ies.
Cryptic currencies were one of the reasons of the economic collapse.

They really were cryptic then.

why you wanna talk to us

To get the most amount of money, when should I withdraw my JSE Coin Cryptic Currency? A date would be ideal, thank you

We are testing the capacity of the field generator and anomalies it creates with its field probes.

How many genders are there?

Describe these "events" please

fuck off space niggers were full, you can crash on the moon if you want.

I'm 200 years in the future from this thread. You need to stop what you're doing right now.

Does the rumored solar minimum occur and how much does it affect everyday life? Barely noticeable or devastating?

What happens to our debt? Eventually wiped clean/jubilee or is the world still run with a debt-based economy/fractional banking?

Free energy, is it widely available for homesteaders in your time?

Have we achieved life extension or is medical technology largely at the level it is today?

Thanks futurebros.

What is life like in 1917? Wait! You have no Internet! You stupid faggots forgot to say whether or not you were contacting us from the future (2117) or the past (1917)! FUCK YOU! SHIT IS THE SAME!!!!

Should I get this rash checked out?

Unauthorized information. Sorry.
During the war in former Hungary when Serbs started using field based weapons "they" attacked their positions. Serbs retaliated and they retreated. 10 years later when the first field generator started running they attacked with more force, but failed again.
No solar minimum. Debt-based economy will be one of the factors of the troubles during the 21. century, but it will be restructured during the 2080ies. No free energy. First class citizens can live up to 150 years though it's rare.

Retard...

Fuck YOU, DOUBLE NIGGER!

Details on war and what lead up to it? Who were the belligerants?

Also, what does "restructured" mean? What replaces debt as the primary backing for currency? What happens to debt already on the books?

Help its me from quadroon fourteen. I'm displaced and need temp exfil asap. All neuroC systems fried can't contact K Management on g. Strobe. Emergency subframe link is still functional and strobing. Conact me asap if u really are a temporal drop link.

Are faggots, trannies, all those mentally ill retards gone in the future?

There will be a time when all of New York is broken off from the mainland by an earthquake, making it an island. This becomes the worlds prison island. A great man named after an extinct reptile will rise to enter the prison island even though he is innocent of all crimes.

All penii become detachable and are often swapped among friends like a favorite toy or book.

Does the President accidentally get trapped there?

You robots aren't even being creative anymore
Try some new ideas/content or just post a thread begging for attention before your suicide

How come you are deluding yourselves so much ?

..... bearing in mind that ( those of us who escaped the conflagration ) know that the Earth was catastrophically obliterated by that fucking massive asteroid, back in 2028 .

All right...
Annexation of Kosovo by Albania.
Civil war in Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro.
These states are annexed or partitioned by Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary and Romania.
Serbs take prominent positions in army, police, parliament in the above countries, usually by force.
They start executing and tormenting the locals.
They merge the countries into a Balkan Union(later Serbia).
Locals rebel and are executed by the new Serb army(the war).
Serb Orthodox Church and a fair share of its followers are exiled to Greece.
Albania is occupied by the Serb State.
The International community uses a single currency regulated by the International Bank. No single government can issue or borrow debt. The currency is still backed by goods and services and sometimes interventions from either the single state or the entire international community.
Third class citizens are allowed to be sexual deviants.

is cancer cured?
what country are you in?
whats the best invention between now and then?

whats north korea doing? dead I suppose

Synthetic organs are used in case of cancer or other illnesses.
We are officially not in a country, but a territory governed by the international community. Also, Antarctica.

You guys the aliens/nazis from the conspiracy theory of Antarctica?
Is the earth flat? or hollow?

Governed by the Turk State.
Yes, we are aliens that adhere to the Nazi ideology. Also Earth is both flat and hollow.

Why does the EU not intervene or does it not exist at that point?

What is the legacy of the Trump presidency?

Is the Cabal ever exposed or do they still run things?

What are "field based" weapons? EM? Gravitational? Something else? Similar to Scalar weapons?

Who wins presidency in 2020?

>troubles in the current timeline.
Either this reality is part of the timeline you are in, and therefore anything said would have been said in your timelines past, it would be impossible to give information, otherwise a paradox would occur.
So if you can physically type and post it, it is allowed.
Or you're reality is on another timeline parallel to ours, and therefore anything you say would not affect your reality.

How does Turkey become a big enough player to govern NK, or does "Turk state" refer to somrthing else?

In your current time does the world know you exist

Will we have contact with extraterrestrials?

EU was collapsing. Trump is remembered as controversial and unprofessional. Cabal? Field weapons are an unauthorized information.
Unauthorized information.
Only slight anomalies occur which we are testing right now.
It refers to something else to say the least.
You don't have a sense of humor.
Not officially.

How badly does my programming fuck up the minds of lower working class?

Kamala Harris

>fuck off space niggers we're full
>says nothing about being aliens

does mcdonalds still make the best french fries

Correct, he loses to a 4000lbs Gabourey Sidibe

what happens with the US

I'm 400 years from the future and you need to stop trying to stop what they are doing!!!!

It collapses after the civil war during the 2040ies.

test

I'm from a time when the star you call sun has already exploded.

Let them do whatever, we have calculated all the possibilities and found out nothing you do ever matters.

Location?

Are you from the time when the Milky way merged with Andromeda, because if you are you would know everything matters, even niggerlives matter.

US & China unite in the 2030s to form one country and bring peace and love to North Korea, the Middle East, Africa and Russia.

I am sending this as the last message before the total heat death of the universe, it didn't really seem to do fuck all so just go on.

I'm from a land beyond what your people called time, nothing you did matters

I'm 200 years from the past and this place confuses me.
My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson is typing this for me.

I am sending this message after the "rebirth" of the "universe"
Traps are still gay.

There is hope. I'm replying you 20 years after "heat death" imploded into another big bang.

no i'm not

Yes, you are.
Now type away, you little shit, or you and your entire bloodline will end up niggers when I fuck one of the slaves.

but you're a nigger

>nigger-owner
Fixed that for you.

>Cabal?
The collection of elites that run our governments, banks, and many major corporations. The ones who rape and kill kids to harvest adrenochrome. They are known by many names, Cabal, Illuminati, Khazarian Mafia, for example.

I assume the answer is yes.

>It refers to something else to say the least.
Can you elaborate?

Thread's dead, too bad. This LARP was fun.

Well...
During the Chinese crisis the Chinese emigrated to Russia and central Asia were the new Russian government enslaved and/or executed them(similar thing happened in north America). Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey(Anatolia) were occupied by the new Byzantine State(that's how they call it) and most locals were tormented and massacred(even Greeks), also many Anatolian and Azeri Turks left for central Asia. During 20 years of rebelling and fighting against the Russian garrisons a common Turk identity and language formed. Also due to this fighting they migrated east and eventually occupied what was left of China, Korea and Japan and turkified the locals. Today(our today) Anatolia speaks Greek while far east speaks Turk

Byzantine would imply an Orthodox Christian identity, has the Emperor been restored? Or is it a secular state?

The state is an electoral theocracy. On the head of state are two popes(patriarchs), one representing the Greek Orthodox Church and one representing the Serb Orthodox Church. Both are centered in Constantinople(Tsarigrad).

Interesting, I had hoped that such an occurrence would lead to the Eastern Roman Emperor being restored, even in a ceremonial role.

How does Greece fit into the picture?

Also, how does the Turk state come to control North Korea?

Different topic, when will we find out about the ruins under the ice in Antarctica?

Any chance we're travelling outside the Solar System by your time?

Thanks again futurebros.

Greek is the lingua franca of the state.
Years of civil war made Korea, China and Japan rural and underdeveloped.
There are no ruins under the ice on Antarctica and there is no travel beyond Venus and Mars.

Are traps considered gay by the norm in the future??

Fuck you, your digits and your reddit spacing, faggot. I won't tell you. Redditniggers blew up the moon base Eta.