Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth

>Voice cute enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of it sounds good, except for that last part

Definetly

What would be the problem, the good thing is you can dominate/humiliate him even "better" :3

Uhh yeah ofcourse i wouldn't want anything else in life

Hands down yes

What's the point of even asking this question, user?

So op can jerk off

Last one is annoying but understandable
But him being a male isn't an issue. If I fall in love, male or female, I'd date them.
Love isn't gendered. Only fragile masculinity/femininity is.

>traps are gay
>but that's okay

Why would you want the person you're dating to be annoying and moody? There's no shame in enjoying it but wew none of that emotional rollercoaster shit.

Post chest pics of this qt 3.14 :)

Nah, it's funny

He would need tits. I cannot do it without soft squishy suckable tits.

Yes

Of course user tell more

This isn't futa, degenerate

I'd date anything with a pulse

Sure why not?

You are funny man

It would still be a guy

I wouldn't hesitate.

Guy
Look at that manly penis (cause there isnt any other kind of penis) and balls

so you have no manly-girly scale for cars aswell?

You've posted this exact thread multiple times now. Just accept the fact that you want to date a dude, then come post the "saucy details" when he says "ew bro ur fukken gay" (which may come before a vigorous rooftop shouting of "user IS GAY! POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS FAGGOT!").

A penis defines male gender and sex. A car doesn't have a gender or sex, moron.

No because I am not a faggot. It's the dick that is the gay part. I love all of a woman's features, but not having a vagina makes them irrelevant.

tfw no cute smol male that will let me suck him off all day. huge faggot btw

that better be you OP

Yes
100% I'll also be willing to have him instert himself in me

same

excepted in french where most object are defined by a feminine or masculine

Une voiture
Un autobus

a(fem) car
a(male) bus

Yeah, I would prefer femininity in a guy as long as they were trans. She'd need to take *really* good care of her looks though, painted nails, shaved body, girly-girl type outfits, heels, long hair, the whole deal. I would want people to be jealous of the guy on my arm.. that's a big deal.

I really couldn't handle not considering you a girl. That's just not a tsundere trait I would accept.

I'd have a big issue if you didn't tell me you're a guy off the bat, even if I didn't mind the fact that you lied would turn me away instantly.

I would have a VERY hard time admitting to my family that I have a male partner, so that's not happening.

Date no. Rip open their ass with my fat cock maybe.

everything has a manly-girly scale dude, if you admit it or not. and that pic aint really manly and wont turn on any straight women

Thats your attempt at a argument?seriously?
So you saw what I wrote, a thing that makes sense and is fact and you pull out any old random shit you could think of?
Seriously man you are a idiot

The French? Thats your answer?
You chose the wrong ammo man

Does that car have a penis or vagina on it? It doesnt hav gender you moron

Yeah that dick and balls isnt manly at all dude. Denial is strong in this thread

you really imagine that thing driving a truck and shoveling dirt?
your idea of manliness is warped
no woman would get turned on by that cock, hence not manly
and what turns on guys is not the genital part which most of us dont mind

No i'm not gay
> /thread

i would date anyone and anything, im lonly af

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Go away

S̜̙͍͕̳̱̬̱̯̼̣̪̠̺̾ͬ͌̍̃̇ͯ͗ͧͧ̾̂̕͞͠ͅͅͅͅỎ̶̢̟͓͔͉̜̪̭̩͎͎͈̣̩͙̆̇̏̓̈̔̃̇̓̈̀́ͅM̵̴̖̩̭̱̖̗̝͙͕̯͚̠͓̤̬̬̗̤͗ͮ̆̇̓̊͆ͯ̑̏̆͜E̵̡̗̖ͮ̈̋̑̓̌͊̔̀ͦ͋ͮͤ

̭̜̮̟̭̹̩T̶̸͈͙͈̘̭͕͙̺͇͚͖̪͖̃͆̎̀ͦ͒̃ͅH̰̞̳̺̥͓̘̬̺͓̪̖̍͂̓́͛ͯ̄̂́ͤͦ͋̋ͬ̚̕͜͡Į̢͔̞̮̞̺͕͓̳̻͙͉̱̥̺͆ͮ̎̔ͨ͊̆̐̏̇N̵̷̻̖̥̥̱̘̓̓͗̒̋̄͌ͩ̔ͭ͌ͬ̎͐̑́̚͜

͈̫̗̼̝̗G̵͔͖͔͔̙̙̱̦̦̼̗̪̘̫̟͈͆ͨ̃̿͒̿̓ͪ̕͞͡

̷̡̗̜̻̜̗͙̼̙̠̜̖̆̓ͩ̈̒̒ͫ̓ͣ̀́͟W̴͕̙̥͓̜̫͓͉̠͔̫̩̟͙̤̪̋̑̔ͮͧͯ̔̊̋̊̇̚̚͜͠Ơ̵̧̢̯̹̥̠̼͉̟͎ͫ̍̋ͨ̏̌̿̚͠Ñ̺̙̪̰͙̠̝͉̍̍͑͆͋̓̑ͬ̒ͮ̍̚͢͟͡D̶̨̨̨̦̥͑͊ͣ̾

͍͈̺̫͕̱̗͕͍͖̜͔̱̠̠E͔̝͕̫̤͓̬ͧͯ͛̓͂̈̇͒͗ͦ̆̑̋̔̆͆͗́͡R̷̡̡͕̦̼̝̺̗̱ͭ͌͛͛ͬ͛͒ͦ͒͠͞F̢̧̪̞̺̮͇̝̈́͗̑́̃̈̇̓͂̚͘Ŭ̼̹͖͕̙̹̻̻͑̋͑ͫ͆̓̀͟͝ͅL̴̡̾̋̓̌̈́͂̕͟͡

͔̺͕͖͈

vS̜̙͍͕̳̱̬̱̯̼̣̪̠̺̾ͬ͌̍̃̇ͯ͗ͧͧ̾̂̕͞͠ͅͅͅͅỎ̶̢̟͓͔͉̜̪̭̩͎͎͈̣̩͙̆̇̏̓̈̔̃̇̓̈̀́ͅM̵̴̖̩̭̱̖̗̝͙͕̯͚̠͓̤̬̬̗̤͗ͮ̆̇̓̊͆ͯ̑̏̆͜E̵̡̗̖ͮ̈̋̑̓̌͊̔̀ͦ͋ͮͤ

̭̜̮̟̭̹̩T̶̸͈͙͈̘̭͕͙̺͇͚͖̪͖̃͆̎̀ͦ͒̃ͅH̰̞̳̺̥͓̘̬̺͓̪̖̍͂̓́͛ͯ̄̂́ͤͦ͋̋ͬ̚̕͜͡Į̢͔̞̮̞̺͕͓̳̻͙͉̱̥̺͆ͮ̎̔ͨ͊̆̐̏̇N̵̷̻̖̥̥̱̘̓̓͗̒̋̄͌ͩ̔ͭ͌ͬ̎͐̑́̚͜

͈̫̗̼̝̗G̵͔͖͔͔̙̙̱̦̦̼̗̪̘̫̟͈͆ͨ̃̿͒̿̓ͪ̕͞͡

̷̡̗̜̻̜̗͙̼̙̠̜̖̆̓ͩ̈̒̒ͫ̓ͣ̀́͟W̴͕̙̥͓̜̫͓͉̠͔̫̩̟͙̤̪̋̑̔ͮͧͯ̔̊̋̊̇̚̚͜͠Ơ̵̧̢̯̹̥̠̼͉̟͎ͫ̍̋ͨ̏̌̿̚͠Ñ̺̙̪̰͙̠̝͉̍̍͑͆͋̓̑ͬ̒ͮ̍̚͢͟͡D̶̨̨̨̦̥͑͊ͣ̾

͍͈̺̫͕̱̗͕͍͖̜͔̱̠̠E͔̝͕̫̤͓̬ͧͯ͛̓͂̈̇͒͗ͦ̆̑̋̔̆͆͗́͡R̷̡̡͕̦̼̝̺̗̱ͭ͌͛͛ͬ͛͒ͦ͒͠͞F̢̧̪̞̺̮͇̝̈́͗̑́̃̈̇̓͂̚͘Ŭ̼̹͖͕̙̹̻̻͑̋͑ͫ͆̓̀͟͝ͅL̴̡̾̋̓̌̈́͂̕͟͡

͔̺͕͖͈

Are we in fucking France?