Be Ukranian girl at new years party 2005

>Be Ukranian girl at new years party 2005
>Go to catacombs with friends
>Get drunk in Catacombs and get lost
>Stuck in the complex for 2 days and pitch black darkness until death by dehydration
>Rot until discovered by 3 teenage boys 'exploring'

Post Similar stories

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa_Catacombs
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/teenagers-rescued-from-paris-catacombs-after-three-day-ordeal
vice.com/en_uk/article/7bd7ab/dying-in-ukraines-endless-labyrinth-of-catacombs-341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

when did they find her?

and why the fuck didnt they send rescue times to look for her?

*teams

Yeah, these catacombs are fucking massive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa_Catacombs

Educate yourself

This was pretty much proven to be urban legend.

i know they are, fuckin retardo

but they could had enter them with lots of lights, and calling her, etc,,,,,

i mean, how far deep could they had gone in? not very far,
if they had inmediately sent groups of peeps to look for her, they would had probably found her

>Ukranians
Theres your answer lifes cheap.
Also dumb bitch. Bet you if she had a penis she wouldnt of gotten lost

I thought that picture was from under Paris?

> “The post featured a graphic photo of what appeared to be a decaying corpse in the catacombs, which Lata wrote was Masha's body. A 2015 investigation by Vice writer Mike Pearl, however, found no evidence that Masha had existed”

Another point, this story is basically an urban legend. And as points out, it's the fucking Ukraine. By the time she was noticed as missing, she would have already been dead.

so

whats the real story on OPs pic?

>>Get drunk in Catacombs and get lost
kek

There's the photo of it, dumbass

Nothing to share....but edgy urban explorers and teens still roaming the underground sewer/catacomb/tunnels despite the warning from authority here in France.

This

> Lost for two days
> Dies of dehydration
>Urban legend
This. Normal death by dehydration takes around ten days. Of course, if she was drunk it could take less time, but two days??? More likely she died of alcohol poisoning, was raped and murdered, had a heart abnormality, or died by some other means if she even existed.

I saw a photo of Jesus jacking off a T-Rex one time. Must mean it’s true

When you're drunk you dehydrate quickly

I live in Paris and ive been multiple times to the underground catacombs. Its massive but you can locate yourself on the graffitis. Me and my boys went so far until there were nomore graffitis on the walls and had half of our batteries used up. We hurried the fuck outta there and luckily there was a homeless who told us the right way back to surface. We gave him 5 euro though. Without that homeless guy chances were not small that we ended up there in darkness because you dont have signal down there too to call for help. It was fucking thrilling and we still talk about it these days.

Could be from anywhere. Probably a murder victim dumped in a third world country. It may not be a Ukrainian catacomb victim but he/she/attack helicopter still didn't deserve left to rot like that.

Yep. Here's a recent example who got rescued.
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/teenagers-rescued-from-paris-catacombs-after-three-day-ordeal

idk why the fuck you'd go there without serious precautions.

if wikipedia says so it must be truth

I deleted San Diego’s wikipage one time and only typed
“Spanish for a whales vagina” as the description.

Sounds exciting. Have you been down there since?

>Hisashi Ouchi messed up pouring Uranium solution causing a critical reaction.
>He was blasted by the most radiation a human has ever been exposed to.
>His chromosomes weren't recognisable anymore.
>Skin started falling off, hair falling off no white blood cells produced anymore.
>Almost all of his blood had to be replaced every 12 hours or so since he was bleeding through his damaged skin.

>Was Kept alive for 83 days even though he asked to die ages ago.
>Poor guy.

related:
What his chromosomes looked like under a microscope.

Here have the VICE piece:

vice.com/en_uk/article/7bd7ab/dying-in-ukraines-endless-labyrinth-of-catacombs-341

Also

>Last month, a guy in his 20s was sentenced for reportedly murdering his teenage girlfriend in the catacombs with an ax. In 2011, a male murder victim was found by chance in the catacombs after he had been dead for three to six months.

>Dehydration
>two days
Yah, Nah
Big Ben did that shit

No but i will definitely go down there in spring 2018

>Vice writer
>uncovering the truth
pick one

> The Catacombs are on three levels and reach a depth of 60 metres below sea level. It is one of the world's largest labyrinth running up to 2,500 kilometers.

yup, you'd be pretty much fucked if you got lost in there

she might have been vomiting and had diarrhea

How does Islam feel about the homeless?

submit

Did they homeless guy have two crows with him and an eye patch?