Movies that actually could really not be made today

Movies that actually could really not be made today.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45890838252/robert-downey-jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No movies, plays, songs, radio shows, etc, etc, could ever be made. No one ever got away with anything. People always complained ceaselessly about everything. People just realized early on that you can't please everyone all the time, so they didn't bother trying.

Trying not to offend anyone results in not making anything. So just stop trying to delude yourself into thinking anything has changed in that respect in the last 5 years.

Pretty much

Cool rant, but the reason OP could not be made today is due to advancements in technology and the change in the way law enforcement works post-9/11. Nothing to do with PC, feminism or the like.

Sad that OP's post can't be made today due to egregious assumptions

You can make a movie in any period you want.

I guess. Kubrick tried that approach and made several inauthentic films which are regarded well by total plebs, so yeah, I guess you could do that

Obviously.

>cool rant
Kek. He thought it was profound

>Do not delude yourselves, philistines.

"Name them or I've got a thirty caliber with your name on it!"

Zulu

One of the highest grossing movies of last year involved a Navy SEAL from Texas blowing countless ragheads, and was directed by none other that Dirty Harry himself. Shit just this year we saw a major studio release about heroic PMCs at Benghazi. Don't pretend that Hollywood isn't perfectly happy to pander to the red state crowd if they think there is money to be made.

That's a big nose

>One of the highest grossing movies of last year involved a Navy SEAL from Texas blowing countless ragheads, and was directed by none other that Dirty Harry himself.

Case and point: produced and directed by the only conservative with the money and inclination to make movies that would never be produced by (((Hollywood))).

>forgets to add "away"
>inadvertently saves his own post

>Case and point

What movie is that image from?

Just the idea of blackface would make SJW lose their fucking mind today.

American Sniper was made by Clint Eastwood. Hollywood would never fund a movie like that, but he has so much money he can fund his own films. That is one guy.

And 13 hours was just a generic Michael Bay action movie. Had it been right wing or conservative at all, it would have been all about how Hillary Clinton was responsible. Yet they only mention Washington once, and never mention any names.

This.

Um no that's not what happened at all.

"On May 24, 2012, it was announced that Warner Bros. (WB) had acquired the rights to the book with Bradley Cooper set to produce and star in the screen adaptation.[11] Cooper had thought of Chris Pratt to play Kyle, but WB agreed to buy it only if Cooper would star.[22] In September 2012, David O. Russell said he was interested in directing the film.[23] On February 2, 2013, Chris Kyle was murdered. On May 2, 2013, it was announced that Steven Spielberg would direct.[24] Spielberg had read Kyle's book, though he desired to have a more psychological conflict present in the screenplay so an "enemy sniper" character could serve as the insurgent sharpshooter who was trying to track down and kill Kyle. Spielberg's ideas contributed to the development of a lengthy screenplay approaching 160 pages. Due to WB's budget constraints, Spielberg felt he could not bring his vision of the story to the screen.[4] On August 5, 2013, Spielberg dropped out of directing.[25] On August 21, 2013, it was reported that Clint Eastwood would instead direct the film.[26]"

Any movie with a dead actor.

Bridge on the River Kwai, you uncultured hack.

They couldn't make the Lawrence of Arabia that was made back then, but they could and should make a more accurate version that doesn't portray the Arabs in a racist manner.

Actually you're all wrong. The Jews in Hollywood are okay with Clint Eastwood making stuff for one reason:

"Eastwood is known for very tight shooting schedules, finishing his movies on schedule and on budget, or earlier and under budget, typically in much less time than most production companies.[2]"

You don't actually believe our ruling masters give a single fuck about goy politics, do you? Every side in any conflict exists only to keep people distracted from the fact they have no actual power.

Bullshit there was nothing offensive about this. Nothing. How old are you

Anything starring Robin Williams.

Born in 84. It could not be made today.

That was kind of my point. Politics are a part of that, though. If they weren't, then the politics wouldn't exist.

good flick, got the disc

So when did your permanent care facility get internet and why did you come directly to fucking Sup Forums?

>acting older in the first post
>now acting younger

at least I know you missed $4 movie tickets.

Your inability to recognize more than one person isn't helping your "i'm not a barely functional retard who needs 24 hour supervision in a permanent care facility" position.

>he thinks 32 year olds are elderly

When did your mommy let you have Internet access and why did come directly to Sup Forums instead of going directly to bed?

There is literally nothing wrong with living on autismbucks.

obligatory

I fap to the webm's regularly.

didn't say there was.

What I wanted to know is why the autistic are so attracted to Sup Forums

???

Everyone feels familiar to me.

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45890838252/robert-downey-jr

I'm afraid it was problematic.

Thanks for posting.

Watching this now.

prequel to Blackhawk Down

Four yoo

I was actually having a conversation with some sjw people i know and they don't see anything offensive with tropic thunder. But somehow any other movie where an actor does black face they just can't stand.

good taste.