ITT: Actors who lost it all

Is there a sadder person in hollywood? Honestly.

> "SKATUR" gimmick was fresh at the time
>pranking wasnt completely over rated yet
>he was basically a sitting gold mine
>already rich and mtv show made him way richer
>made it on stage with multiple musicians
>made infamous movies
>known by teenagers all over US
>cast of buddies get to dick around all day and that's his job
>hot gf who seems genuinely caring
>paradise

>then ryan dunn (best friend of literally his entire life) dies
>buries himself in drugs
>gets fat
>uncle dies
>loses friends
>never leaves house
>basically ditches family
>gets in fights with much more talented people
>banned from certain clubs for being a drunk
>now losing any and all wealth he had
>no one has any idea who the hell he is now

Seeing him talk on tv after some stupid fight he got into was abysmal. He looked dead inside. Ive always hated him, but now i just feel bad after learning all this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/58by6t/im_brandon_novak_from_mtvs_jackass_viva_la_bam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who /earthrocker/ here?

at this point i don't know if charlie sheen lost or won

who is that?

Not a musician unfortunately.

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

>uncle dies

but only after Bam had milked Vito's addictions and personal issues for jewish gold and ruined his life by making him a sex offender.

You don't have to be an electrician to be an earth rocker.

You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker

Hopefully fucking kill himself.

>666

Why does Mr. Skatepark want to kill all his friends?

i'm gonna build him a skate park

Not to mention
>literally has a dick branded on his ass

Bam didn't force him to fondle a 14 year old bruh

Anyone have any hot pics of his super milf mom?

Wrong kid died.
Dunn was one of the best of the whole jackass crew.

Bam and MTV put him in that position because they thought it was funny, pumped him full of beer and encouraged him to fondle chicks that came for a photo with him.

CKY and HIM are total shit so i'm glad his life is in the shitter. people with awful taste should suffer

>thank god nicky wasnt their to watch me get my fucking ass kicked and end up with a black guy and probably end up in jail

what did he by this?

shes got a big mouth
for the black guy

paybacks a bitch motherfucWHOOAAAAAOOOOH WAAAAAAAOOOHHHH

Bam Margera isn't an actor though

>mfw I realize I will never be an earth rocker

>tfw she could've ended up with a black guy who probably went to jail

>Actors

Found your problem right there, OP. This borderliner isn't and was never an actor to begin with.

Do you hear the call?

Fuck off Margera- You are just a dumb fuck who couldn't get his shit together. You blew it, not anyone else. Other people in Hollywood went through the same shit or worse and are fine.

Nothing of value was lost

Yeah no he brought 95% of this on himself. And most of what you list doesn't even deserve pity at all.
Are you underage or just a retard, OP?

fucking cunts i make a fucking thread about an awesome FUCKING CLASSIC movie and it gets ZERO FUCKING RESPONSES AND DIES AND THESE CUNTS WITHB THEIR CELEB THREADS GETS 20000000000 0RESPONSES IN 1 SECCONDD NOT FUCKING FAIR CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

What movie?

Are you from the Seven Samurai thread?
Do your digesting or homework yourself you fuck and stop attentionwhoring.

he's so fucking punk rock man
goddamn

Have to say I'm not suprised

He is a bit too full of himself though

What has he really done for the kiddies?

>muh friend died

weak

Apply for government assistance so he can make steak sandwiches.

That dude is the definition of unJUST

the exorcist

Old Lamborghini worth fuck all is he's only car, I swear I literally remember him cutting the roof of one of these up when they where new and MTV was throwing cash at him.

deek master race

So did you bring anything intelligent to the table or did you just write like a twelve year-old there as well?
Fuck off.

The thing with Bam is he was never likable.

Just raking up (you)s. Thanks cunt ;^)

Yeah, when watching the Jackass show and movies, Bam always had this asshole personality and always shitted on everyone, but when it was time for him to be fucked with he always got pissed and literally starts to cry.

I like him

he was cute, and attractive

he liked fucking with people but didn't like being fucked with.

Im also pretty sure Jhonny Knoxville, And Steve-O and Cris were the one who genuinely didn't give a fuck.
I think Jhonny actually enjoyed most of it though.

has anyone rewatched Walking Tall lately?

It comes on Spike or some such shit every week... and his acting is beyond cringeworthy.

>he was cute, and attractive
Go fuck off, you bimbo

>attractive

not standing anywhere near knoxville

I might hate all that SJW/globalism agenda bullshit of 2016 but holy fuck that being skateboarder/edgy white scumbag is cool era was cringy as fuck.

It hasn't really gone away... I don't know what you're talking about

okay okay he looked a lot "cooler"

than the other guys
he was the most /fa/ of the group.

WOOOAAAAAAH
WASTED AND WOUNDED

He could dish it but never take it, he was a fucking pussy

I thought that was a Hummer.

They were friends since he was 6 years old. Known him somce the beginning, cant even remember life without him then hes gone. Its fucked up. I feel for the guy.

He always dressed like some retarded scene kid.
Nowaday he dresses himself like some crazy gypsie voodoo witch bum.

I'd rather go to bed with Preston and Kosick than spend a minute with that fucktard. Hope he completely loses it when Phil inevitably dies, which will be a sad day.

Isn't he still worth like, many millions of dollars?

Was a piece of shit.

Abused his stoner ass friends and family for views.
Tried to roll with the Jackass crowd that were infamous for pranks and fucking about and cried like a bitch when they did stuff like putting rubber snakes in his bed.
Only enjoyable skits in Jackass were when he got hurt because he was totally unlikable.
Chris Pontius and Steve-O were infinitely more likable but got nowhere near the fame.

He deserves everything he got.

I just feel sorry for his uncle who was a total innocent who got forced to do shit for money.

>fucked thousands of girls

>partied every day

>made the quentissential high school kino of the 2000s

I think he has a pretty good life

Novak did an AMA yesterday and briefly talked about Bam:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/58by6t/im_brandon_novak_from_mtvs_jackass_viva_la_bam/

>Hey Novak . Are you still good friends with bam?
>N: Yeah, he's still my best friend in the world. I'll never be able to repay him for what he did for me in the past. Unfortunately, his demons seem to have the best of him at this moment, so God willing if and whenever he's ready, I will do whatever it takes to get him sober.

I think he should stop hanging around with Andy McCoy. I know he thinks Andy is cool and all but he's really not someone you want to be around.

>mad cuz couldn't Ollie confirmed

Thread

>actor
He was just stupid spoiled brat that happens to be filmed doing stupid shit with friends.
Now let me tell you about real actors that aJUSTed.

That Lamborghini looks like it's poorly shooped into that picture.

>Lindsay Lohan

>this is a 30 yo 10 in the americas

How long until he is found hanging from the ceiling?

ahhahaha i had a lot of fun reading this

WHATEVER THE JUST I WANT

i went on her instagram and its all shilling for Turkey and Islam

top kek. gross. you can keep her, lowest tier white anglo ever

losing people who you care about that have been a big part of your life can have a massive impact.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

if you're an immature bitch.

he's not even an actor, he was a pro skater, the fact that he was even able to do all the other media shit on top of it is impressive.

>acting is hard

nope

also he isnt acting in jackass wtf its closer to forced reality tv/improv

oOOooooo
My name is Ryan Dunn and I will haunt this board until my skatepark is built
ooOOOooOooooOOo

Whats pontius up to lately anyways? Him & steve-o were my favs

last i saw him he was mental, i forget what he did but it was literal crazy

seems about right for that guy

>bam the first one to lose a close friend

Yeah i could understand him being sad, for a while. Now its just a sad excuse to be a fuckup who can't take care of himself like a grown fucking man

I can agree that it seems fitting for him to be a literal nut

>ive clearly never lost anyone in my life

Dang xDDD youre so cool!

ah no faggot everyone loves everyone you just have to be kinda a man and grow up?

I agree but it seems like more then that. Bam was involved in a car crash just months after ryan, personally i think he tried to off himself. Seems more then dunns death but thats what put him over.

Underage b&.

You reek of underage mate.
And you clearly have never lost someone really important. Bam wasnt the most stable dude anyways. Losing the only one of the Jackass crew you had a real connection to and whom you grew up with.
They were like brothers, basically spend their entire life together.
He was at the wreckage of Dunns accident.

Tought shit.

>hurr youre a child if you dont let your life turn to ruin when someone you love dies

fucking faggots

Tfw you hear the call

YOU WANT A PIECE OF MY GENERAL TSO?

OF THE WASTED AND WOUNDED

I think that was Billy Idol's Lambo though.

a bunch of dicks almost a bundle of dicks if you will

It's not the manic-depressive, schizo-psycho "fun" type of crazy. It seems like he's in the early stages of Alzheimers or parkinsons.

He got famous skateboarding in his teens which only fueled his ego, then he continued to get bigger with Jackass then Viva la Bam. He liked starting shit because he knew his always had a friend to back up his shit which also fueled his ego into thinking he could do anything.

Agree. Dunn was pretty bro tier. Knoxville and Pontius are top tier though

Knoxville>Steve-O>Pontius=Dunn>Preston>England>Wee-man>Ehren>>>>>>>>>>Bam

I mean there show ran for like 4 seasons so they were doing something right. They just weren't looking for the spotlight I mean Steve-O was kind of busy with the drug problems at that point and Chris never seemed like he wanted to be famous or anything.

I understand it hurts and it sucks. But it's been like 6 years or something. Get your shit together and stop using your friends death as an excuse to drink yourself into oblivion

That's pretty accurate I would maybe put weeman before preston or just switch them. I did feel bad for Ehren at times guy was pretty sad

I mean he's pretty much had whatever he' wanted for like the last 20 years so his mindset is probably not use to losing that.

>I did feel bad for Ehren at times guy was pretty sad
They all really like him, but he's supposedely a mean drunk, so they give him a lot of shit.