Is there any way that I can see when I last logged into Tinder...

Is there any way that I can see when I last logged into Tinder? I think my girlfriend found out and opened the app yesterday morning and saw the messages but I'm not sure.. My girlfriend is foreign, she isn't american so she doesn't know what Tinder is but I don't know if she was curious and clicked on it and looked through everything. She admitted that she went through my phone but I don't know if she went on Tinder.

Help please? Is there any way at all? I would be really grateful.

>She admitted that she went through my phon
She saw it. Game over.

Fuck you don’t cheat pos. I hope she caught you

but she doesn't know what tinder is

why would she check it?

I don't know, man. If you were snooping through her phone, would you stop at the gay little flame icon? Because I would certainly want to look at every third party app installed.

When you last what?

logged onto tinder

I have like a million apps installed on my phone...I don't know why she would specifically go onto that one

she knows about whats app and admitted she went into that

I dont get it?

Not "specifically". I'm saying that she'd probably go through as many as possible and it is therefore likely that she opened it at some point.

If your girl saw tinder, and you had sent messages then she would've said something.
I don't think she saw the msgs

U can check when u last sent messages I think

Op your best bet is checking if she read any previously unread messages. That's the only logical way of knowing that it happened. Otherwise ask the CIA, or Google, they'd know all about it)))

how can you check unread messages? she didn't even check unread message on whatsapp and she admitted she checked whatsapp

See maybe you didn't read something, then she read it and that's the only way of knowing. Which country is she from?

she's chinese

fuck I mixed her up with the next girl. She's indian I meant...my girlfriend. The one on Tinder is chinese.

Ever dating a street shitting creature

Break up with indian
Get chinks

she's not that bad for an indian girl...her personality is what makes her...she does everything for me. Never got a white girl to do what she does.