BLACK MONDAY - Where were you when the dollar was kill? Edition

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-29/china-sends-yellen-another-warning-fixes-yuan-lowest-over-five-years

Things are about to get nasty on the FX markets. Pucker factor 9.0. Who wants to get comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cjqjvDJO0
kingworldnews.com/legend-pierre-lassonde-says-price-of-gold-to-skyrocket-because-of-chinas-gold-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peter Schiff is a liar and a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cjqjvDJO0

But go ahead buy gold like the fucking moron you are.

youre not making any money trading. stop pretending

Legend Pierre Lassonde Says Price Of Gold To Skyrocket Because Of China’s Gold Exchange

kingworldnews.com/legend-pierre-lassonde-says-price-of-gold-to-skyrocket-because-of-chinas-gold-exchange/

China is boxing the Fed into a corner. Negative interest rates may be coming--which requires a digital currency for the USA to keep everyone from withdrawing all their money out of the banks.

Farewell to freedom. Hello $10,000 gold.

Who said anything about buying gold? Get comfy, friendo.

Projecting much? Kek

That actually signals near term dollar strength. Plus the fed is raising rates.

I'd agree but something is seemingly very wrong. I was at her lecture at umass when she had her breakdowns it was so ominous to see a woman of her prowess so irifutably fucked. I wouldn't hold out hope for near term dollar strength

Material wealth is meaningless in an economical sense, only the willingness of the worker to work is what matters, the wheel has to turn because turning it is all we have

gold has had recognized value around the world from the beginning of recorded time. it has nothing to do with peter schiff

Ah, yes. The semiweekly US DOLLAR COLLAPSE thread.

I'm still waiting to pay a thousand USD for eggs since, well, the inception of Sup Forums, October 2011.

>Who wants to get comfy?
I am all ready extremely comfy, i got ready for this 2014.

>Legend Pierre Lassonde Says Price Of Gold To Skyrocket Because Of China’s Gold Exchange
Don't worry, the US has its gold exchange to.

He's not actually telling people to go all out on gold, but get out of the dollar and invest in emerging foreign markets

What does this chart represent?

rehypothecation running rampant

ZeroHedge twats always have their assholes puckered. They should change the name of the site to ICantWaitToGetReamedInTheAss

The reason Peter schiff is constantly wrong is because monetary policy keeps implementing "fixes" that will only make the bubble worse

He apparently doesn't have the ability to empathize with immoral retards at the fed

As opposed to the bbc, yellow fever, women are whores, pedo, blm/sjw bullshit threads you lizards keep trying to slide with every minute.

Where's the stage where you let the Saudis put 2 planes in your tallest buildings so you can start a war that you hope will distract people from the bursting bubble?

Dollar is just the next victim of a capitalistic scam that is free market who drains world of resources and money and eventually itself. For rich people to exist they have to steal a lot of money, but they running out of places where to steal, so they robbed federal reserve and now they fucking with dollar, which is still ok, since USA lives on the back of world. Now EU and China wants to live on the back of world too, when India comes into the mix then USA will surely fail. All those wannabe billionaires of India, try to play gold poker with those greedy gypsies you surely going to loose.

t. Gommie

>What does this chart represent?
How many paper gold futures contract for an ounce of gold and the amount of physical gold available for delivery.

Peter schiff isn't wrong on gold, but people should also put their money in assets that return cash flow. Gold doesn't, so all your money shouldn't be in it.