I love dogs but I fucking hate pit bulls...

I love dogs but I fucking hate pit bulls. Blue Pill me on why pit bulls shouldn't be exterminated from the face of the earth.

>Pit bulls are no more dangerous than any other breed of dog.
Of the dog bite deaths in the US from 2005 to 2016, 66% were due to shit bulls. Shit bulls make up about 6% of the dog population.

>Pit bulls are less likely to bite than your faggoty chihuahua, poodle, golden retriever, etc.
Irrelevant. Shit bulls have a distinctive bite behavior where they chomp, shake, and refuse to let go. The attack often goes on for upwards of 15 minutes, while bystanders try everything they can (and fail) to get the shit bull to let go of grandma’s face. No other type of dog attacks like this.

>Pit bulls are a blank slate. It’s all how you raise them.
You’re a faggot retard. Different dog breeds have intrinsic behaviors that are bred into them. This is why we have sheepdogs, retrievers, scent hounds, etc. Shit bulls are bred to kill other dogs, and often that genetic behavior extends to your 4-year old child’s face. Not that fucking hard to understand.

>My pit bull is sweet, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.
Your shit bull is a ticking time bomb. Maybe it will live its miserable life without hurting anyone, maybe it will rip your family member’s face off one day for no apparent reason. The internet is full of stories like this.

>You don’t even know what a pit bull looks like / you couldn’t pick a pit bull out of a lineup.
Courts have ruled that pit bulls have distinctive features, and that dog owners and people of ordinary intelligence can readily identify them.

>’Pit bull’ isn’t even a real breed.
‘Pit bull’ is a class of dog that includes a few closely related breeds such as the American Pit Bull Terrier. All deserve to be fucking exterminated.

My proposal: round up every pit bull and pit bull mix in the USA and fucking shoot them. Then make a law where possession of a pit bull is punishable by 20 years.

I'd agree if you replaced pit bull with jew

KEK

this

This.

All of them should be put down. They're a danger to society.

Thank you, OP. Finally, someone understands. I'm gonna walk right past those disgusting sacks of flesh and find a real dog at the shelter, like a German Shepherd or a Retriever.

Were you or anyone you know hurt by a pitbull or are you just a pussy who gets nervous when he sees one in public?

I love dogs but I fucking hate jews. Blue Pill me on why jews shouldn't be exterminated from the face of the earth.

>Jews are no more dangerous than any other breed of dog.
Of the dog bite deaths in the US from 2005 to 2016, 66% were due to shit bulls. Shit bulls make up about 6% of the dog population.

>Jews are less likely to bite than your faggoty chihuahua, poodle, golden retriever, etc.
Irrelevant. Shit bulls have a distinctive bite behavior where they chomp, shake, and refuse to let go. The attack often goes on for upwards of 15 minutes, while bystanders try everything they can (and fail) to get the shit bull to let go of grandma’s face. No other type of dog attacks like this.

>Jews are a blank slate. It’s all how you raise them.
You’re a faggot retard. Different dog breeds have intrinsic behaviors that are bred into them. This is why we have sheepdogs, retrievers, scent hounds, etc. Shit bulls are bred to kill other dogs, and often that genetic behavior extends to your 4-year old child’s face. Not that fucking hard to understand.

>My jews is sweet, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.
Your shit bull is a ticking time bomb. Maybe it will live its miserable life without hurting anyone, maybe it will rip your family member’s face off one day for no apparent reason. The internet is full of stories like this.

>You don’t even know what a jew looks like / you couldn’t pick a jew out of a lineup.
Courts have ruled that jews have distinctive features, and that dog owners and people of ordinary intelligence can readily identify them.

>’Jew’ isn’t even a real breed.
‘Jew’ is a class of dog that includes a few closely related breeds such as the American Jew Terrier. All deserve to be fucking exterminated.

My proposal: round up every jew and jew mix in the USA and fucking shoot them. Then make a law where possession of a jew is punishable by 20 years.

Samefag

they are like guns shit owners might get someone injured or killed

good owners will be ignored

I don't even like dogs, but can say it's a shitty bait or OP is just low functioning member of society.

I'm too lazy to respond in any critical way, but just by rereading it again you can tell the amount of stupidity in this post.

TL;DR: OP is a faggot.

I've lived around pitbulls my whole life, it is how you raise them. Never been bitten, never seen anyone be bitten. You're just a pussy faggot scared of a fucking dog.

I have been around hundreds of dog in my life, and the only time I have ever felt fear was around pit bulls. Even when I was around massive Bull Mastiffs they were more gentle, and friendly.

But, every Pitbull I have been around has been borderline aggressive. They act like they own you, and you seem like you're always one misstep away from being eaten.

A lot of them growl at you for even the slightest movement, and they will suddenly jump up and stare you down if you even try to move in their presence.

I want nothing to do with this breed, and I personally think they should not be allowed to reproduce.

Pitbulls are beautiful dogs, but I don't trust myself or anybody else to handle them safely. Way too aggressive and impulsive

There was a case in Austria not long ago where a mother and a child were out walking with their pit. The kid tripped and fell, and the pitbull decided to fucking eat the kids face and throat. The woman couldn't do shit about it except go insane while watching her child get eaten

Not a lot of Blue Pilling going on here. Only pitbull nutter faggotry.
(am OP)

Dog are fucking retarded, they're loud, smell, shit and drool all over, they are fucking cowards and feel threatened by the most stupid things

I fucking hate dogs and dog owners are all retards

ok. I guess I don't care if someone is willingly ignoring the best breed. have fun with your shitty rat dog.

You seem to be strictly objective in your thinking. Regardless if this is a troll post or serious thought you actually had, your still a faggot

>too lazy instead of no good argument

It's all in how you raise them I don't give a fuck what you say

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "subjective" instead of "objective". You know, like a smart person would. Retard.

>I'm too lazy to respond
responds with a wall of text anyways

Sweet innocent Pibbles that wouldn't hurt a fly!

it's always owner's fault, fuck you

I hate pit bulls as well. I'm also amazed how many people feel the exact opposite. I definitely believe it is mostly the owner and not the breed. However, just like fucking serial killers with normal parents, I think some snap. Even if it was totally all in how you raise them, the fact that it's hard as fuck to physically restrain them if they do start to attack baffles me that people still adore these fucks. The difference with a little ankle biting dog is you can easily destroy them. A pit bull can overpower you easily. These pit bull sympathizers live with a fucking tamed lion. Another reason why I hate these fucks is because I don't trust other people on how they raise them. Like really dude? You're fucking overweight, stupid, and impulsive, but you're raising your lion dog properly? Get the fuck out of here

go suck your pitbull's dick you fucking fag

I hate these nigger dogs. I will not rest until they are all put down.

>Respond in any critical way
Might I ask you if you're from Murica? Because reading with understanding isn't your second nature.

>nigger dogs
that's the most accurate description of a pitbull i've ever heard

its all about how you raise them
most of them are bought by assholes who want mean tough dogs and thus perpetuate the stereotype of shit dogs

Pitbulls were bred for their agressive traits to fight in a... PIT against other dogs to win money.

>Blue Pill me on why pit bulls shouldn't be exterminated from the face of the earth.

Same reason I should be allowed an assault rifle. I want one. Get fucked you liberal pussy.

You misspelled im mentally retarded again

Fuck you, you "it's funny cause people take it seriously" asshole.

Fuck you for spreading this shit stereotype. I don't care if you think this is funny. A lot of people actually think this and because of it these dogs are euthanized when they don't need to be.

Assholes are attracted to pitbulls because they see other people abusing pitbulls to make them, fight and think that that looks cool.

Pitbulls are the fucking nicest dogs when you raise them like a normal fucking dog,

I've had 3 different friends with pitbulls and they were the fucking nicest dogs I've ever met, literally. If you pet them once they were your fucking best friends.

All three lived 12+ years being the cutest fucking thing in the world.

Dog murder isn't funny.

If you've never bonded with a dog and all you feel for them is hate, then I feel nothing but sorry for you. My rottweiler has stopped two B&E attempts, given me tons of exercise, and has probably given people second thoughts about robbing me more than once. He is a friend and a family member, a big goofy cuddly motherfucker and I love him.

found the niggers

Another reason dumb fucks sympathize with pits is there definitely are some that are total pussy dogs that don't realize their own strength. Definitely not all of them. Fuck pits

>its all about how you raise them
Said every fucking pit bull owner before his precious little well raised puppy ate his 4-year-olds face.

KEK. I'm about as non-liberal as they come, cuck.

(am OP)

>You’re a faggot retard. Different dog breeds have intrinsic behaviors that are bred into them. This is why we have sheepdogs, retrievers, scent hounds, etc. Shit bulls are bred to kill other dogs, and often that genetic behavior extends to your 4-year old child’s face. Not that fucking hard to understand.

They aren't bred to kill other dogs, they are bred to be so attached to their owner that he can walk into a fighting ring and pull his pit out mid fight without getting attacked. No other breed is safe to interfere with during a fight

...the same goes for niggers

You're the cuck. you want to ban the big scawee doggies because you're a frightened little girl

Said every fucking pit bull owner who doesn't know how to raise them. If you're not actually retarded you can raise them just fine.

It's at that point where I i would shoot the dogs, then their owner, then the cats' owner

why dont we ban guns and martial arts while we're at it

fag

knew a girl in high school who said the same exact shit. "he wouldnt hurt anyone he's the sweetest dog in the world". literally the next week the pit killed her other dog and when the parents tried to pull the dog off, it bit them too. ending up putting the dog down and i laughed as she came into school crying about her stupid ass dog. fuck anyone who owns those stupid ass dogs and fuck pit bulls.

>Three lines
>Wall of text
ok

Dude your comment implies dogs and humans as equal. And for that, you're a fucking idiot

>No other breed is safe to interfere with during a fight

How is it possible for a human being to be this poorly informed and retarded?

That's a Rottweiler though

Two pit bulls just mauled and fucking ate their owner down in the states and all the neighbours STILL said they were the nicest fucking dogs and wouldn't hurt anyone.

>Espouses liberal beliefs
>"I'm about as non-liberal as they come"

sure buddy, whatever you say. cuckold.

ITS RED PILL NOT BLUE YOU STUPID NIGGERS

also its the owner not the breed

exactly

see

Even if they're freindly their idea of "playing" is basically tearing your arm off cause of how strong pits are.
Ideal dog pictured here, mine does not bark, even when my drunk friend broke in at 2am

Who would you rather get bit by.

What would you rather put your hand on, a mousetrap, or a bear trap.

a lot of this is because fucked up people know how strong they are and raise them to be aggressive killers. I live in the south of arizona and I've seen mexican gangsters walking around with completely fucked pitbulls more times than I can count

Most aggressive is totally irrelevant. The study you should be looking at is most dangerous.

No, it implies dogs and guns are equals. Which they are. They're both cool and you can get fucked if you cucks want to take them from me.

no I'm saying you shouldn't just ban something because its violent. So long as you're responsible for it and take responsibility for its actions there is no reason people shouldn't be allowed to have them.

Ya, but let me ask you this, what about the other dudes' pitbull?

Op is a kike ,all kikes hate bull dogs
Proof my dog has killed 4 opossums,least a dozen moles ,3 wood mice , 6 snakes (1 venomous )and 5 cats
Note that all the above was killed in my yard niggers don't come near the gate and he's small 64 lbs

people should have the right to take that risk

Brittanies are literally the best dogs. Not only do they look great, but they behave and just want to please their owner.

Wow, an anecdote about a shit dog raised by a dumb bitch, i'm shocked.

my pits don't kill dogs, one of them lets kittens nurse from her, the other goes from rambunctious clutz to super careful around my friends Weiner dog pack to avoid accidentally hurting them.

I agree OP. Pibbles are absolute shit dogs.
The only people that disagree are poor as fuck, or hopping on the latest trends.

You have a pibble? I bet you also have sleeves of tattoos, you degenerate fucks.
>look how cool I must be, I have tattoos and a pitbull!!
kek

I don't ban them, I poison them.
I volunteer in an animal shelter, every pit we get gets rat poison. I toss maybe 500 fuckingnigger dogs into the cremation oven every year, and I celebrate every single one of them.

You're fucking stupid if you think pits are good. Maybe 100 years ago before they were all bred full of insanity and aggression they were nice dogs, but now?

OVENDOG.

Guns aren't intelligent beings you dumb fuck. Therefore your point falls apart immediately. Try a different angle

I said Blue Pill in this case because I already hold the Red Pill position, i.e. that pit bulls should be fucking massacred. I want someone to calmly Blue Pill me back into the supposed real world.

(am OP)

They are pretty effective at showing us the morons of society. And with luck, stopping the continuation of their bloodline.

other dudes pit is focused on the dog. you think a centuries old industry didn't figure out how to end fights without people dying? christ you faggots are stupid

This thread can apply to jews more and more every post

And darkies?

>Guns aren't intelligent beings you dumb fuck
Neither are dogs, retard.

>wow, an anecdote about a shit dog raised by a dumb bitch
>also listen to my anecdotal evidence about my shit bull

shut up kike.

Tl;DR OP is a sensitive faggot who had a bad experience with a pitbull.

and you say you aren't a liberal.

My god do I have to enlighten every single fucking person on genetics and upbringing everytime they go nuts?!

Read a fucking book instead of using your kindergarten brain trying to figure shit out.

OP forgot one MASSSSSSIVE factor. WHO OWNES THE MAJORITY OF PITBULLS ???? WHAT KIND OF OWNERS ARE THEY? WHY DO THESE OWNERS ALWAYS PICK THE PIT BULL?

It all boils down to culture. It's not the dog, it's the owner. I'd like to see some statistics on well-bred pit bulls and how often THEY bite...

>people should have the right to endanger themselves and their kids

not all heroes wear capes

thanks user!

talk to owners of fighting dogs. most important thing in a fighting dog is that it fights dogs, and never hurts a person even when mid fight. i stop my pitts from getting too crazy fighting by putting my hand between them where they are snapping. they are so worried about even touching my hand with their teeth, they immediately disengage

it doesnt matter, the owner is responsible not the dog because the dog lacks agency for the most part and the owner took responsibility for it when they bought it. Am I not responsible if I leave my gun out on the end table and my toddler shoots himself in the face? Of course its my fucking fault.

Pitbulls, the niggers of the dog world.

So, when you're in a fight and you see a third person enter your field of view, you're just going to stay focused on the person you're fighting, instead of making sure that other person ain't backup?

um, yeah. this is American, fucking commie.

*sigh*
There are countless stories of family pit bulls with normal upbringings ripping someone's face off. The internet machine is your friend, use it. Then kill your shit bull and yourself.

Correct, nigger dogs owned by niggers can only mean someone will be mauled.
Nigger dogs owned by a functioning member of society, however, can be just fine.

dogs ain't people, stupid fuck. they are bred to be that way.

this post here shows the extent of faggotry this op beholds

dogs are products of their owners, shitty owners = shitty dogs

and countless stories of labs biting kids faces. actually, way fucking more.

>be me like 12
>brothers friend's pibble bit the mailman, and they were forced to put it down
>being the brain dead pibble owner he is, he wouldn't allow that
>had his pibble harbored at my house until things settled down
>my retarded fucking brother brings it's huge cage in my room, and tells me that I can "keep the pibble"
>being the dumb kid I was, I was happy as fuck
>night time, first day of having pibble
>laying down on bed, pibble lays on top of me
>wasn't scared at first, it's cool, it likes me
>30 minutes later, I gotta piss.
>try to get up, it starts fucking growling
>every movement I make to get it off, or anything leads to more growls
>well, looks like i'm not pissing
>wake up next day, all is ok.
>it's a mean ass dog, brother tells me not to enter my room without something to give it
>ohHellNah.gif
>do this for a week
>my little (4 year old sister, or so) tries to go in my room to pet it
>it bites her fucking face, leaving three big marks near her eye
>want to kill it
>brother's friend comes to get it, brings it somewhere else
>fast forward to today
>that thing is still alive, has bitten over 20 people/dogs
>the white trash that owns it just fucking hides it when caught

Fuck pibbles, and their stupid fucking owners.

Agreed.

do you also want to ban guns?

>Shit tier insults
>No attempt to prove me wrong

Thanks for confirming it

Did you read the story on what happened? When police found the body the dogs were guarding her. Not eating just defending her body. Other things don't add up either.