Hello, I am a developer at Bethesda and I will answer 1 question to the first person that rolls trips...

Hello, I am a developer at Bethesda and I will answer 1 question to the first person that rolls trips, ask me ANYTHING and I will try my best to explain/answer the question.

Fuk u

Have you played the new Fallout board game?

are the starfield rumors any true

/someone else
So you're saying that fallout 3 and 4 are bad games?
So you're saying that pretty much all gaming platforms and magazines are wrong in giving these games well above average scores?
That actually everyone disagrees with them?

Yes

How can i get a job at bethesda?
I have 2 years in comp sci, 2 years work xp in tech support, and a couple simple games in unity and game maker for my profile.

No you arent

So you're saying that your own opinion, while outnumbered by whole bastions of people disagreeing with you, is a valid scale for the quality of a game.

Rerolling

Yes

>someone come up with a question to leak shit that shouldn't be known

When's the next Back to the Future game coming??

my name is larry and if i get trips i am going to eat a bologna sandwich with ranch dressing

Then let me attest you that you're clinically retarded.

Who did 9/11

You better put that shit back!

why skyrim is shit ?

When the fuck is TES6 going to be announced?

Why did you guys ruin fallout? Obsidian showed you how to make it great and you fucked it up way worse than even your first attempt

Big fucking deal: Average of all votes: 68%, current month: 70%.
I guess everyone hates that game faggot.

Why is that banana pic from YLYL threads so funny?

Well new Vegas is both recently and overall over 90% so basically nobody did like 4 as much. Just more people bought it. Likely because 3 was awesome for consoles for its time and new Vegas had us believing the series was getting better and better

Yea, and im the dev for E sports. Show timestamp and picture of who you are otherwise gtfo

You still dodge the issue that 70% approval rate isn't equal to "everyone hates that game".
Admit that you lied and cut your losses.

I'm and nobody else but u also can't seem to find where anyone said nobody liked it. Personally I think I put 20 or 30 hours in before I got bored

god damnit, ok then - we need IDs again

Who will be developing the next fallout game and please tell me its not Bethesda

I'm the proper user that you should be talking to. Stop defending Mr. Howard cuck. Falput 4 was a decent game. I put a few hundred hours into it. That doesn't mean it's an amazing game. NV was definitively better.

falout 3 was ok, fallout 4 was downright shameful
>hurr durr scores
zewimax has huge ad budgets, and of course that includes paid reviews. if you look at the user scores they're less than stellar

are you really working on a new engine for your next games or is this just more duct-tape on Gamebryo? will modding/dlc still work the same or will they try to fuck us even more and force the paid mods club?

You literally have a different post saying all the same shit, but that you're from blizzard, you fag. Go away.