Ask a supporter of white genocide anything

Ask a supporter of white genocide anything.

Sauce?

Do you worship bbc everyday?

You can find sauce by going to Sweden, France, America, Canada, pretty much any western country with a large population of Africans.

No but I fap to the destruction of the white race everyday.

Are you white?

Yes but I'm a self-hating white.

do you even have to ask? yes he's white

help the cause and kill yourself

What makes you hate your own heritage so much?

Do you start everyday with a lead weight to the genitals for slavery

What country are you from?

I can do more damage to the white race by being alive. My death would actually help the white race so that would be counterproductive.

I just hate white people in general. Every single person that's fucked me over in my life has been white. Fuck 'em.

I'm not interested in hurting myself. I'm interested in hurting the white race in general and making sure that the white majority in Europe and America dies out soon.

Germany

Of course it's fucking germany

But why hate your own race?

Start with Germany

Its called Psyops people

I already explained why. White people are cunts.

Germany is well on the way thanks to the refugees.

he is obviously not white he is just a faggot jew

I mean the video.

Everyone who screwed me in my life has been black, but doesn't mean I hate all blacks. I do hate niggers, they all need to hang.

would you ever consider sucking black dick instead of jewish dick

13℅ is a large population?

Sup Forums's fantasy to attract more cunts in his web....
kind of sad

Address? I'll come by and you can try to kill me in person.

You misspelled im mentally retarded again

Are Swedish or German? Why do you hat whites?

He's German

YOUR race doesn’t dictate everyone’s disposition. Ya’ racist fuck.

Good luck with that. Do you remember who owns 90% of the wealth and guns in this world? White people.

why havent you killed yourself

kill yourself faggot

nah. Just you.

This. So much this. Kill all the white people in the world and the world goes straight to hell. 90% of the world's wealth and weapons won't be distributed. 90% of all companies will immediately shut down. Governments around the world will shut down because nobody is there to run them. It will be the end of modern civilization as we know it.

There is not a single chance that this is the same girl

I know this is bait but:
>White people are mean
So are niggers, there are mean people everywhere.
>White people have trashed other cultures.
All culture that has existed on this planet has been playing the conquest game. Nigger tribes did the same to the neighbouring tribes, the muslims beat spaniards into submission for a decent period of time, the aztecs and incas expanded their empires through merciless bloodshed, etc.

If you wipe out the white race who will black people blame all their problems on?

Kill that many people of any race and it would cause economic, and societal shock. Which would undoubtedly cause problems in other groups of people.

Nah, m8, if we killed half the niggers that live on the slums here in my country everything would get better. They do nothing but mugging and use hard drugs while the government keeps giving them money to try to help them.

it depends on where you are

KILL ALL DEMOCRATS(COMMIES)

just slowly getting bred out... it is inevitable.

Supporting genocide is one thing, you can occasionally make a good argument for it. But
>supporting the genocide of objectively the best people group on the planet
Shiggy

That looked like a dog or a monkey from the thumbnail.

>attempting to kill off the white race.
>The race that has been in near constant warfare for over 2000 years.
>The race that perfected mechanized slaughter.
>The race that you call the most destructive force known to this world.

Do you liberal cucks really want to bring upon the holy exterminatus to this world that badly?