Round 2

Round 2

I love dogs but I fucking hate pit bulls. Blue Pill me on why pit bulls shouldn't be exterminated from the face of the earth.

>Pit bulls are no more dangerous than any other breed of dog.
Of the dog bite deaths in the US from 2005 to 2016, 66% were due to shit bulls. Shit bulls make up about 6% of the dog population.

>Pit bulls are less likely to bite than your faggoty chihuahua, poodle, golden retriever, etc.
Irrelevant. Shit bulls have a distinctive bite behavior where they chomp, shake, and refuse to let go. The attack often goes on for upwards of 15 minutes, while bystanders try everything they can (and fail) to get the shit bull to let go of grandma’s face. No other type of dog attacks like this.

>Pit bulls are a blank slate. It’s all how you raise them.
You’re a faggot retard. Different dog breeds have intrinsic behaviors that are bred into them. This is why we have sheepdogs, retrievers, scent hounds, etc. Shit bulls are bred to kill other dogs, and often that genetic behavior extends to your 4-year old child’s face. Not that fucking hard to understand.

>My pit bull is sweet, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.
Your shit bull is a ticking time bomb. Maybe it will live its miserable life without hurting anyone, maybe it will rip your family member’s face off one day for no apparent reason. The internet is full of stories like this.

>You don’t even know what a pit bull looks like / you couldn’t pick a pit bull out of a lineup.
Courts have ruled that pit bulls have distinctive features, and that dog owners and people of ordinary intelligence can readily identify them.

>’Pit bull’ isn’t even a real breed.
‘Pit bull’ is a class of dog that includes a few closely related breeds such as the American Pit Bull Terrier. All deserve to be fucking exterminated.

My proposal: round up every pit bull and pit bull mix in the USA and fucking shoot them. Then make a law where possession of a pit bull is punishable by 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY3Mc15djAE
m.taringa.net/posts/info/17483041/Desmintiendo-a-los-Pitbull-imagenes-e-info.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7tsuMEnYdpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

Nice argument. You know everything I posted is true.

Hear hear Sup Forumsros
No, You fuck off

Niggers of the dog world

Dogs behavior is a result of their upbringing, i was a dog handler for three years while in college and ive come across many dogs of all different behaviors no one dog breed is partial to behaving wrong or bad. The worst dog i had was a bernard that almost killed a small nova scotian duck toller for no reason, but the bernards owner was a shit head nigger that let him do that stuff

Well, you're right, but what can we do ? Try to pass a law to make it forced by law to sterilize them.

Op caught his gf fucking a pitt bull and cried to sleep

>Then make a law where possession of a pit bull is punishable by 20 years.

fuck off commie, I can own what I want

Ok maybe that should be changed to pit bull owners get 20 years if the dog hurts or kills a person or another animal.
That shit happens all too often.

Pit bulls as pets are like lifted trucks as daily drivers
They are for insecure faggots with inferiority complexes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY3Mc15djAE

I'm with you OP, one of these nignog fucking dogs tried to attack my German Shepherd, yelling at it made the little fuck run but I carry a big knife when I pass that spot.

Kill all pitbulls and all niggers!!

Pit bulls often have terrible owners. Dogs actually inherit their personality from owners. Aggressive people have aggressive dogs

>kills a person or another animal

person yes, animal no

sounds like you were looking for a confrontation, and the pitbull knew it. i'd have gunned you and your mutt down legally, under the Castle Doctrine.

This meme needs to end.

A brand of car driven by douchebags does not automatically make it a doughebag car.

A dog bred for violence does not make it an automatic violent dog. Pit bulls raised with proper care have no reason to be violent. There would not even be a controversy if there wasn't the current human involvement.

NO!
Pitbulls have killer instinct in the genes

>Blue Pill

You lost me, and probably any else that isn't a junior high school douche, right here.

they were originally bred for hunting i think
the answer really lies behind wether aggression is inherent or not and what the breeders are breeding them for

Theyre fat and dumb. What could they possibly hunt?

But most dogs with shit owners don't have the strength to bite your throat and hold and shake you violently for 15 or 20 minutes until you're dead.

If a pit bull attacks my dog I wouldn't hesitate to shoot it. And if the owner came at me for doing that I would shoot that faggot too. I'll use deadly force to protect me, my family and my pets.

pls stop

How was he looking for a confrontation? He was walking his dog and a nigger dog jumped out and attacked his. I'd start carrying a knife to after that if it happened to me.

m.taringa.net/posts/info/17483041/Desmintiendo-a-los-Pitbull-imagenes-e-info.html

well they were bred to be aggressive, bite and not let go for hunting, so wouldn't that mean theyre more adapted to kill animals but its up to the owner to manipulate the dogs mind/personality to not want to do those things it would naturally be good at

Well you must be a junior high dropout then if you can't even find the meaning with a 2 second google search. I'll help you out, watch the matrix. A movie that came out nearly 20 years ago.

Dude, pit bulls are like 99% muscle. And I think they were originally bred for protection.
They all still need to die.

Pit bulls should be exterminated.
You can go put your dick in a normal dog. Literally no reason you'd ever want a pit bull over any other dog breed. Unless you're into dog fighting of course.

check canada statistics on PittBull attacks, they're the lowest its either you muricans are too Dumb to have a PitBull or 80% of the owners are fucking niggers who train them to attack i dont know how many time i will say its the owner the problem not the dog i had around 10pitbulls in my life and they never attacked anyone

>raised with proper care have no reason to be violent.
You're one blind motherfucker. There are cases of even the most docile and well behaved family dogs that have suddenly ripped the face off the 5 year old daughter for literally no reason.
Dogs are dumb animals. Pit bulls just happen to be 50% dumber than the average dog, and they're built for killing things their own size.
Euthanize them all. Shoot the crying hill billy owners.

every fucking dog have killer instinct you dumb fuck the fact that the % in america on death related to pitbull is high its because of dumb fucking muricans or fucking niggers who train them to attack and they just get the job done compared to other breed

Dick in the dog?who fucks their pets,ok a neighbors dog sure.its call stand your ground law

i think dog breeding should be illegal
in the US we euthanize half a million dogs each year
why the fuck are we purposefully creating more? pure bread dogs inherit health problems and live miserable lives a lot of the time anyway
>puppy mills should be illegal
>buying and selling pure breeds should be illegal

>i had around 10pitbulls in my life and they never attacked anyone
And there's that logical fallacy.
I've owned 20 hand grenades and they never went off. Better start handing them out like candy at a mall.

OP already disproved this, certain breeds were selectively bred to gain certain behavior/skills. Sheperd dogs behave slightly different than Pitbulls, even if they belong to the same owner.

Not even going to read what ever nonsense you've written.

All the pitbulls I've encountered - and I encounter more than most other dogs in my neighborhood because people use them as security systems - they all just love on my kids and are very gentle.

On the contrary, I've seen boxers, huskies, dalmatians, german shepherds, chow chows, terriers, and cocker spaniels (the worst) bite adults and kids. I trust these dogs the least.
Are we going to round them up and kill them too?

I too hate these unstable death fuckers

and the fact that in the US probably 10 out of 15 big dog owner is most likely a pitbull for some reason, the pitbull ratio compared to other breed is high wich make the % higher

Every living creature has a killer instinct mongloid.
It's just expressed differently across species. And pit bulls are way more aggressive than other dogs, which is why they're only used by niggers in the first place.

OP, I have two of the sweetest pits now, and when they die, I will get two more. They're nice to my family and friends. They responded well to training, particularly to food aggression training - my kids can take food out of their bowls while they're eating even though I don't allow it because they sometimes fight between themselves. No other dog I or friends have had has been so trusting.

If a you're a good owner and your pit bull snaps one day does that mean your a bad owner?

that just mean niggers and muricans are doing something wrong since i never had any problem and same for my father who had pitbull his entire life. i'd love to see every owner of those pitbull attacks im ready to bet everything that they almost all live in the getto

pit bulls are kinda like niggers, then? Considering most owners of pit bulls are niggers. Can we talk about exterminating them, too?

agree with you, dangerous and no reason for anyone to have them except maybe to patrol military camps

>im not even going to read things that disagree with my cognitive bias
>i met liek 5 pit bulls and i didnt die pitt bulls are teh bestest
Get over yourself you child. You evens said people use them as guard dogs. Why is that? Because they're vicious, pea-brained creatures that only act normal because they fear the boot. Fuck off with your nostalgic bullshit.

Husky german shepherd Rotweiller doberman Chow Chow are more aggresive the only difference is when pitbull attack it doesnt forgive

>muricans are doing something wrong since i never had any problem
No you fucking idiot. Do you understand how probability works?
>my dad had a pit bull and it didnt eat my face that means they are all great dogs
The fuck out of here.

You don't know what percentages are, do you?

>My proposal: round up every pit bull and pit bull mix in the USA and fucking shoot them.

Make that the world. You post hits the nail on the head, but pitbull owners will never listen to reason. It'll always be the owners fault, never just that the breed is dangerous.

I know what how it was used in the movie, and it was completely different from the current douche-speak. The "blue pill" was a symbol for memory eraseure and the "red pill" was a tracer. It has nothing to do with the way that you and a handful of other fags use it.

After the nigger dogs are gone then we'll talk about the niggers. One thing at a time.

I never said that only pit bulls should be exterminated.
People who care so much about any specific breed of dog are the worst kind of fucking ingrates. Go get a mutt from the shelter instead of jerking off to how great your dads pit bull and your pit bull and your unborn sons pit bull is. They are ugly, violent, temperamental little shit dogs. And they say the dog reflects the owner.

>red pill truth
>blue pill accepting a lie

There seems to be a correlation between pitbulls and the low iq people that own them, which is a terrible combination. I have seen little girls walking these dogs with no adult present. Then when it rips the kid to shreds it's always the same old "it wouldn't hurt a fly, i don't understand". The parents should face life imprisonment if their dangerous dog kills someone imo.

Because if we didn't then the only dog breed available would be pit bulls because irresponsible nigger dog owners just let them do whatever and shit out nig nog puppies.

Using either = massive faggorty

Most mutts at the shelter are part pit bull.

People use them as guard dogs because there is already an obvious stigma around them. Like 99% of fags in this thread you see at pitbull you stand the fuck back so job done. The thing is though who are the types of people that need a guard dog and dumb enough to go with the stereotype and then improperly train the animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tsuMEnYdpA

There it is!

youre wrong with a lot with what you say, but nevertheless, pitbulls are an ugly breed, shitty breed and really fucking gross. Why would you want that walking meatball?

I second what OP said with shooting all of them

> Fuck off with your nostalgic bullshit.

You fuck off with your totalitarian bullshit and I'll fuck off with the anecdotal bullshit. Pits are going away. Any dog that is untrained or abused is a danger.

> Because they're vicious, pea-brained creatures that only act normal because they fear the boot.

Unsubstantiated bullshit.

> You evens said people use them as guard dogs.

I have two of them. NO ONE comes in my yard or dares enter my house when I'm not home. They'd get licked to death if they did. However, my dogs, like many other breeds will protect me if someone attacks me and have proven their worth time and time again.

I have an American staffershire terrier and he's a big baby, he whines for you to do anything for him. He hasn't been ppampered either. Yes the dogs were bred to be violent, but if you establish boundaries and train them right that violence will be brought out on toys or intruders rather than your pussy ass because you can't handle a real dog breed.

I'm ready to round up all the fat white losers on Sup Forums and shoot them in the head too.

Who is down?

> They are ugly, violent, temperamental little shit dogs. And they say the dog reflects the owner.

Wow, you must be poor and live in a poor area.

Boo hoo.

do something productive with your life and concentrate on niggers perhaps

I see we are back to the guys afraid of doggos thread

>OP already disproved this

You fucking faggots treat OPs as if they conduct extensive research on whatever they talk about.

Both of the are anonymous and as far as we're concerned they're both lying or both telling the truth. The only difference is only one claims to have proof (the dog handler).

If you don't agree without op you're either stupid or own a pitbull, in which case you're stupid too. There are no other options.

Yea man if your pit bull kills my girlfriend's 3 pound yapper I'm gonna stab it, then you

your gf has a 3 pound dog? I hate her already.

"Pit" - fighting arena
"Bull" - one of the most aggressive animals on the planet, with a long history of being involved in blood sports.

Your nigger dog serves no purpose but to fight other dogs, and if that's illegal, than the dog should be too.

I've never had a dog even look at my sideways for taking its food, after owning it just a week. The fact you named and have some kind of whole training regiment for when it's time to move his bone proves your dog learns slow and is inherently aggressive. The only reason a dog doesn't want you touching his food is because he doesn't know when he's getting more. It only takes a few days for other dogs to learn that food is readily available around the house, and become much more trusting of everyone there. Your dog is too stupid, and thusly too aggressive, to behave normally. The issue is that pit bulls are stupid, and that's why they're so violent.

Actually belgian malinoise and german Shepards both attack like pitbulls they have an even stronger bite force than a pitbull, it truly is all about how you raise them dogs are pack animals put the fear of god into them and they wont attack anything, most pit bulls are bred for dog fights so thats why some are more aggressive than others, they are extremely loyal dogs, all in all you should buy an American Bully and it will be the best choice you have ever made

What a dumb cunt

That's cool bro

A German is smart is the thing though, and usually don't randomly attack their owners

That's true they are very intelligent dogs but like i said American Bullies are one of the best dog breeds out there

Agreed.... No fucking shit head dog should be allowed to kill other animals (food or protection of its owner exempt) and live.

This isn't a do what you want without consequence world. Attack me, my family or my pet, you get fucking pepper sprayed and while you puke your dog gets a bullet to the head.

No kidding if we got rid of niggers no one would even hear about dangerous pitbulls.

I love dogs, always had one or more living with me throughout my life, all of them rescues.

I strongly opose the aplication of eugenics to dog breeding, precisely because it causes abominations like pit bulls and rottweilers, both bred to be over agressive. This is the reason you should always adopt and never buy, dogs are a part of the family, you don't buy family memebers.

Every single breed of gods has a shit ton of problems, from fucked up hips on german sheperds to motherfucking unable-to-breath pugs.

If you love dogs then oppose the canine trade. There's plenty of dogs out there who're complete sweethearts and need a home. They WILL show gratitude, they're way healthier if they are mutts and you won't be contributing to the mangling of their genetics.

And just so you know, those puppies that don't get bought? They're either euthanized or pawned (and the euthanized). Whenever you buy a dog you contribute to the murder of hundreds of thousands of dogs every year.

>memebers.
members*
> breed of gods
breed of dogs* kek

Are you a fucking idiot, let me guess...

Daddies pit bull bit you as he fucked your ass with his dick, as you moaned louder then ever before bitch boy, the dog attacked you thinking you were attacking daddy, hmm?

So now a fist sized chunk of brain is missing from your head?

Dog should've finished the job, he was a hero.

Sad all heroes die.

Rip Ops pit bull, tried to kill a faggot.