HAhaha

HAhaha
Anyways /b how's your sex life?

Oh, hi Mark.
......what sex life???

Oh hai Mark.

what in seven hells is a 'sex life' and where can i buy it?

it's some unobtainable force

backpage

u no luv is blind

and some hookers are 25% blind

mi face when grl touches mi no no place wit her mooth

20m virgin
Scared of girls

dont worry. we here for u, its not that bad

there not scary user, the right grill will make you comfy

Some girl grabbed my arm in the club 2 weeks ago walked aways like a retard pretend nothing happened

yee
u will git girrl in future no worry

should of said: is this going anywhere?
if yes pound town
if no she just bumped into you
at least you go to clubs

dat anxiety, I did dumber things when I was a virgin and girlfriend less

yeah u go to clubs so thats something

indeed but fighting through it makes amazing shit happen

most people here don't even leave there house so yay user

It was my second time going

I actually made some college friends.
They were talking about pussy one day. Look at me. Notice that I'm the odd one out and had to confront

haven't had sex in like 3 years, becoming even more of an autismo who can't even say 2 words to a girl with every passing day :(

awwwwwww shit I hated that bull shit lol

just stick with your friends dude, something will come along

been 6 months

tbh the girl im with know for over a year told me the reason she said yes to me asking her out was that I helped clean a spill of hers at work when nobody else would. That and I didnt follow her around, and creep on her just to talk to her, like some guys do. (I used to do that before I dated her lol)

Tear him apart, lisa

>normies
kissless hugless handholdingless sexless and I'm 26

literally zero sex in my life.
and I will turn 50 on Tuesday.
what.
the.
fuck.

>sex life

It wasn't as bad as I expected

They started telling what to do and telling me to come out with them.

Then one of the friends started asking random girls like a faggot how I look. They said alright. But who knows

oh thats not too bad. For me my friends would make dumb jokes for 2 years about how I am a virgin. I ignored them , cuz it got old

ill give u a sex lyfe

Would you guys fuck lisa?
> I would not tbh

how's life as a supreme sorcerer?

underrated

tbh

No do naht touch my future wife, user

Oh! hi tommy!

Well I would love to actually have sex but I can’t get a boner right before sex so virgin for life crew

Had sex 2 months ago was going good at first but when I pulled out there was blood on my dick, I’m scared guys

na, but I might get drunk and hit her

Also where you get herpes

I DID NAHT HIT HERR> I DID NAHHHTTTTT

lol

Been with a chick for just over 6 months. Lots of sex, almost every night, but I've never cum with her. She cums really fast because she is really into me, I mean almost always wet, I've never felt her vag dry. I've made her cum from slow fucking, hard fucking, and oral, and I make her cum often. Once she gets off she's done though, she doesn't want more, and she has no interest in getting me off once she has. The few times she gave a little effort she gave up when it took too long; it takes me a while to finish. (No fap here, so it's especially frustrating.) After the last time she tried for a few minutes and gave up she just walked out of the bed room and didn't come back. I found her crying on the couch because she thought she wasn't attractive enough to get me off, or whatever, and I explained what the actual problem was, that it takes me time, and if she didn't make me pull out of her as soon as she gets off after six strokes I would be able to cum just fine. She cried a lot more after that and since then we don't talk about it. I just get her off and move on. I don't want other girls because she is perfect for me in every other way, she is just so fucking selfish in bed and is completely oblivious to it. What's even more weird is that she tells me all the time that her ex husband and other boyfriends didn't do it for her, that she was always doing the work and never got off, so she's addicted to what I can do for her, but since she's been in my position before how can she be so oblivious to my situation. She literally makes it out like me not getting off is not only my fault but it's her problem more than mine because it hurts her feelings. Fucking women. At least I'm not a faggot.

Switch genders and this sounds normal

>at least I'm not a faggot

are you sure about that?

yes

>Switch genders and this sounds normal
>I found him crying on the couch because he thought he wasn't attractive enough to get me off
>sounds normal

Male, 21. I can't stand the presence of other people. At least not over long periods of time. I just try to fit in again and again and again, but I'll eventually grow bored and tired of them. I don't think I'll survive the next 5 years.

Fukk

Too good if anything.
My wife is the literal embodiment of my fetish. Yet I have the need to fap daily. Even when we fuck multiple times in a day, I have to fap.

It took me 2 months to make 2 friends in college
It took me 4 months to make 6 friends in college

They all like me so I'm happy.
But one of the people I'm friends with has 400 friends cos he is a dealer and I'm surprised that he wants to be friends with me