What do Democrats have to do to get these results in 2020?

What do Democrats have to do to get these results in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluedotdaily.com/trump-police-officers-and-firefighters-make-too-much-money-hits-them-with-tax-penalty
youtube.com/watch?v=VUjK3RSk5dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums

Nothing because the Republicans fuck up so bad already

have Trump continue what he's doing

Become more anti-establishment, ditch any notions of PC speech. When Bernie got cucked by the party, a lot of the voters voted Trump instead because he was the anti-establishment candidate.

ship in more illegals

This and the fact that young spics will come of age and be able to vote thus turning red states blue

Convince all of Sup Forums & Sup Forums to move away to another different country.

Not have Hillary fuck face Clinton run

At this point, just be themselves. 2020 is theirs to win unless they do something monumentally stupid on a level not seen before. In other words they'd have to manage to outdo Trump's retardation.

This

totally oblivious to the fact that Trump was never liked

the only reason Trump won was because Hillary was hated more and people are tired of leftist idiots

If leftists keep up the stupidity they've had over the last year, it will ensure a Trump 2020 re-election

What's up with the blue dot in Nebraska?

Seriously she was the most unlikable person that the democrats could have picked

sure kid

not a winner take all state

that 1 electoral was likely a typical liberal urban district

They separate their electoral votes by districts

if you wanna be in denial be my guest

my libtard folder is chalk full of libtards throwing fits because their candidate lost and they have no clue how

I'm not opposed to seeing a repeat of it

Alabama is mislabeled.

How bad do the Republicans have to fuck up to lose freakin Alabama?

Clearly, to get these kinds of results they have to ban guns, set fire to churches filled with evangelical assholes and shoot every one of their own prospective candidates over the age of 30 in the face at least twice before kicking them into a ditch and covering them with quick-lime...

She bought her primary votes tbh, so she wasn't exactly "picked".

When they stop selling people false hope, rising the national debt phenomenally when they are in office, calling everyone a racist/Nazi when someone disagrees and when they care about the American people rather than illegals.
Maybe stop with the PC shit too

This. Don’t nominate someone hated, under federal investigation for felonies and connected to the deaths of government employees.

If liberals and minorities vote, they’ll win. I think they probably will. The republicans have damaged relationships with Hispanics, Puerto Rican’s are flooding into Florida from shitty hurricane relief. Mexicans in Arizona hate Trump. They have to get them to them to the polls.

Nothing

pretty sure trying to force a kid diddling shitbag who barely wins elections anyways was asking for trouble

but leftists are self deluding morons who think that the GOP will force candidates like this everywhere else

hence why there will be more of this

Alabamian liberal here. The answer to your question is they have to run a child molester. That Senate race won't be duplicated in a presidential general.

Considering this..
bluedotdaily.com/trump-police-officers-and-firefighters-make-too-much-money-hits-them-with-tax-penalty

..they just have to keep doing what they're doing, and they'll lose all by themselves.

Fucking checked.

Talk to me in 6 years, that's a Senate seat term. We'll see how it goes then.

>Bought her votes
That is almost as delusional as Trump.

What are you suggesting? If you're predicting more liberal success in Alabama, I would love to believe you, I just don't think it's likely.

Run Sanders, Warren, or Gabbard

the recipe for the next Alabama Senate rate for Jones is pretty simple

>Roy Moore equivalent runs on opposing ticket
>Anyone else wins

>Anyone else but Roy Moore equivalent runs
>Dems get squashed

Warren is best where she is IMO. Sanders with either Tulsi or Nina Turner would be a god tier ticket.

Bernie bros are the worst, and I voted for Bernie in the primary. Wouldn't do it again.
> Muh trade deals
Why not Gillibrand?

>Stop terrorist immigration
>Lower taxes for 143 million americans
> end obamacare
> End political correctness
> Create a production/economic boom

If they did all those things, I would vote for them

Ah yeah I feel you. Just keep in mind it was very close even with Moore and all the trouble that came with him.

Pull their collective heads out of asses and drop the black lives matter and social justice horse shit and start giving a shit about the normal people who just want to work and make a better life for themselves and their family.

stop calling everyone that has even the slightest policy disagreement a racist, sexist, retard

Go back to being a right wing party instead of center-right, America is not ready for progressive policies while there is still so much it needs to do to catch up culturally to leading European nations.

Sort out child marriages and religious fundamentalists before you start looking at renewable energy and environmental awareness.

>Why not Gillibrand?
Clintonian neoliberal. Same reason I wouldn't like Kamala Harris. I'd grudgingly vote for either one but they wouldn't excite the left.

MUH CONFEDERACY

How about Terry mcculiffe or Mark Warner? Or fucking Sherrod Brown. Why does the most retarded liberals have to be nominated?

This is my issue with leftist, they have to be exited to vote. We would win most elections if we actually voted every election.

Sanders is the most popular politician in the country

Neolibs need to off themselves

You fucking tards its going to be all green

3 million more people voted for Hillary than Trump. If the results were reversed and Trump won the popular vote but lost the election, you retards would be calling for a civil war.

I'll take anyone over Sanders. I'd rather nominate Clinton again than Sanders.

Because Democrats aren't economically left, so the left has nothing to vote for.

let trump keep imploding.

Like I said, I WOULD vote but some wouldn't, just like with Hillary.

>I voted for Bernie in the primary.

no you didn't shill

Get out of here you racist, sexist, retard.

Not have Hilary run would be a start.
I know plenty of democrats who voted for trump just because they didn't want the dumb cunt.

This is the huge issue. Even boring elections are important. If we could get these idiots to understand somehow.

Keep pushing for white genocide so there is nobody left but white corporation owners and inferior race wage slaves

spend a lot of money, make promises they cant keep. what always happens.

Sounds like you know plenty of shitty people.

Doubt it. Any competent white male could beat Trump, be him Mitt Romney on the Republican side, or Joe Biden, Howard Dean, or some square jaw new comer.

You mean to tell me you unironically would want Hillary fucking Clinton in office?

all they had to do last time was put Bernie on the ticket instead of letting Hillary buy her way in

Dumbest thing I'll read on Sup Forums all day.

If they want results, they'll have to convert to the republican party, dry the tears from their eyes and nut up, and wake up.

>Urban
>Liberal

redundancy.

You drank the Russian Kool-aid man...

Yes. She wasn't a bad politician, she was just plagued by (largely overblown or invented) scandal, and not really personable. I think she would have been a decent president at worst.

>republicans back kid diddler

>leftists are self deluded

Wow....that's some unaware irony right there.

Kick out all the illegals and promote personal responsibility.

How so? How are republicans better for you than democrats? Assuming you support the environment, pro choice, pro planned parenthood, pro Medicaid for the poor, pro union and pro progressive tax system? Also funding for Pell Grants, Obamacare and education.

The problem one Hilary is a thug just like Trump.

Ralph Nader was the true hero outsider we needed.

Republicans will screw themselves, same way the Democrats did last year.

Illegals create workforce competition for low skilled work. Kick yourself out.

>Nader
>2016
You've fallen behind the times my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUjK3RSk5dw

Why does everyone insist on fellating Bernie Sanders. He was the same broken record at the end of primaries as Trump was. No, the trade deals weren't disastrous. They could have improved life for the midwest more, but we can fix that without pulling out of NAFTA. Get your head out of your ass.

I was in high school during that election and all I knew of Nader was that he was always the punchline of political jokes.

Looking into him as an adult and it turns out Nader was legit the best candidate by far.

Ralph is evil. Stole an election from Gore. Iraq war, bad economy etc. if gore won we would be so much further ahead in green tech and finding new was to combat climate change.

Get off their lazy bitching "others will take care of it" asses and vote.

Nothing you said rebutted the point. I didn't support him, but he would have beaten Trump

>I can't understand why a politician who isn't bought off by corporations and doesn't repeat rightwing talking points about "muh free markit" is so popular

neolibs need to off themselves

The trade deals Obama negotiated were good. They protected American patents, reduced Chinese power economically and globally and kept high paying jobs in the USA.

Nader is a good dude. Dennis Kucinich was another liberal candidate I really liked in those days. Too liberal for back then but probably would do well these days. I think he's been retired for a while though.

I don't think Bernie would've won. He is too far lrft even to a good chunk of left wingers.

thats why Trump won all the counties Romney couldn't.. because Romney was a lot better

alt.planet

I'm not going to rebut a hypothetical election. He lost the primary. Get over it.

These results are impossible, because Obama can't run for president again

>kept high paying jobs in the USA
only high paying jobs
which led to more work visas and more greater wealth disparity to push his narrative of redistribution

>muh free markit
muh free trade, thank you. I don't care about free markit.

except he didn't. DNC chose to go with Hillary

Yep. The DNC decided to go with Hillary. After she got 2 million more votes in the primary.

Yes, but we need people to get trained and educated. Why is that so hard? There are grants and aid for workers to get retrained and even move. It’s like the working class are stagnant. The world is passing them by and instead of growing and changing. They’re dying of heroin doses and anger.

That’s how elections work generally. Whoever gets the most vote wins.

He's still the most popular politician in America.

lie
cry
die

stay mad kid

Stupid primary rigging bitch

He's a fucking joke of a politician. Better than Trump, but I'd take any non-teaparty supercon over him any day.

sure kid

sure kid