Any reasons not to build a wall on the Mexican - U.S border?

Any reasons not to build a wall on the Mexican - U.S border?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/wall
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll probably cost a lot of money and Mexico isn't going to pay for it

I always see things that the U.S sends Mexico like 28 billion dollars in aid or something and that the wall would only take 10 billion from that

Cause it wont make any difference to the fact that your culture is already rotten from the inside with all this liberals and their degenerancy which will at the end be the doom of the American Empire

There are very many ways to pay for it, aside from just cutting idiotic spending in other areas.

This includes denying illegal Mexican citizens in the US any kind of public services. It includes taking a chunk of (or halting entirely) all the welfare checks we send to the Mexican government. It also includes heavy penalties on Mexican imports and trade.

There are lots of fun options when you think about it!

Too much legal Mexicans in the US.

Yep, wall it off so that the amazing hive of prosperity that is Mexico doesn't get corrupted.

The bill to build it was voted on and passed, it's illegal not to build it at this point.

It would be easier to just start shooting

Kek
The wall wont stop the next syrian refugees that your liberals will gladly take

you mean finish it? there's already 600 miles in place.

It's racist.

It's gonna be full of holes unless you know how to build along cliffs

It can be defeated by a rope or a tunnel

It won't solve the problem completely

It will cost lots to maintain

There's much more important issues at hand, like the environment

Trump himself said it was a suggestion

Drugs can get through by drone or just throwing

It's going to take ages to build

It's going to cost way more than expected

inb4 hurr durr muh wall

Because it's a retarded idea that would never work and the fact the very notion is aired within the political halls of U.S society is indicative of how much the american psyche has shit it's pants.

Trump will volunteer rapist and murderers to patrol the wall for life.

Nice try, Mexico

Even if that happened what would compel them to do their job properly?

America can deport all kinds of illegal, and build many walls. But they'll still get outbred by the legal Mexicans.

It's pointless to be a white American nationalist at this point. May as well be a white nationalist swede.

Different name, same story.

I'm eager for rebuttals senpai

The walls getting built and Mexico is paying for it.

Regardless of how effective the wall is, it's presence is a powerful symbolic statement.

It's us saying we aren't fucking around anymore. It's us committing to home security with more emphasis on the open vorders.

The wall we be built.
Illegals will be hunted in the streets.
Refugee support will be shot down.
Crime will decrease.
Drugs addiction will decrease.
Gun violence will decrease.

It all starts with the wall.

>A Mexican't told me The Wall was fruitless

I am now a #Beanermissle

Mexican is a race kek

Congrats I guess

This faggot literally thinks If the wall is built America will suddenly transform into Germany 1933
The stupidity that comes out of your brain is mind boggling.

Ayyy hol up hol up
you mean i hol up you mean i get ta shoot some wack ass beaner if he climb dat fence an i get dat paper too?? sheeeeeeeiiiiiittt

And I support no Syrians refugees in America

But this, this is just amazing

>let's give guns to these dangerous criminals, what could go wrong?

Not to mention you might create a market for protection of illegals by cartel hitmen.

Drugs can be launched from catapults or brought by drones. The wall won't change anything

No it will turn into america 2020 when the wall has been built and we are electing trump as first life term president and making america even greater.

Well, just make the wall taller

First provide sources and proof for all your claims

I could provide hard numbers and investigation, but you'll just call it a liberal cuck media or something, so you can call it common sense.

Your Clearly retarded and you should stay away from Politics

You are a cancerous blemish on the skin that is Conservatism

You grossly underestimate the innovation of drugs traffickers

Even now they are building submarines to smuggle coke into America, who knows what crazy shit they will come up with in the future

You asked for a rebuttal, so my rebuttal is that you haven't proved any of your claims. Burden of proof falls to you.

My offering of proof that the wall will keep people out is the oxford definition of "wall" oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/wall

Can you disprove me with facts and sources?

I'm not gonna look for stuff that you're gonna dismiss or ignore since I'm sure you won't change your opinion no matter what. But I'll tell you this:

>It can be defeated by a rope or a tunnel

Works have existed for millenia and this has held true throughout

>It will cost lots to maintain

Unless you want it to be full of holes you'll want to check every meter regularly at least.

>There's much more important issues at hand, like the environment

true

>Trump himself said it was a suggestion

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157

>Drugs can get through by drone or just throwing

This happens already

>It's going to take ages to build
>It's going to cost way more than expected

If you know anything about construction projects like these, you will know these will be true to some extent.

No but a good reason to build it is the state of El Salvador right now. Shit could go off at any second and that means a few mililon rapefugees flooding across the border. Same goes for Venezuela there's no guarantees they won't have a massive civil war there

What happened to the Berlin Wall?