What would happen?

> Mexicans celebrating in the streets, waving their Mexican flags and burning American flags

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
youtube.com/watch?v=DLzglKUV3s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cry.

> Huffington Post writes sympathy piece for the killer, reminding everyone that Trump's hateful language made the killer do it.

>white americans celebrating in the streets, waving their meixcan flags and burning american flags
This country needs to be shot, because this would almost certainly happen.

uprising

Against what/who?

I'll give up and go firebombing until I'm taken away in a paddywagon or killed by the cops.

I've got a list of senators needing lynching.

this

P L E A S E B E L A T I N O
L
E
A
S
E

B
E

L
A
T
I
N
O

Who is this? Link to this particular rally?

Ty

>HuffPo wins Pulitzer Prize

I can see it now

Plan H.

Blacks randomly assaulting white people.

> Cruz or a GOP elite "regrettably" takes Don's position as the nominee

FBI come fuck me in the ass the post.

It wouldn't matter, he would rise on the third day.

Everything continues normally unless people do a counter-assassination.

The chances of that: 1%

Three hots and a cot are more appealing day after day.

a full on race war

Government/Jews

Theoretical speaking? Civil war.

Trump is not an idiot. He speaks simple and looks retarded but don't be fooled, everything he does including comments, attacks and errors were planned ahead to get an desired situation or response by the media, public and opposition.

And so far it works, the guy its a chess player.

You wanna know how Trump secured his safety months ago? No its not the secret service agents, nor his team denouncing sponsored violence against his rallies.

His major weapon was to repeat and insert the idea that his campaign is way beyond his persona, "its a movement". Many CIA think tanks know that once you kill the speaker of the movement it only worsens the sympathy toward it, if he dies tomorrow people will think he is the Martyr. That everything he said was more than right.

>THIS IS A MOVEMENT.

Its a his card that means: if you touch me the entire system goes with me and the guy coming in my name will not be so nice.

You can correlate that phrase used in his speech and the level of aggressiveness during the same week. Every time he get nervous from an incident he repeats, "its a movement" even more.

Guy is smart.

> SJWs gain extra smug satisfaction: "I told you people won't tolerate that kind of language."

Yeah, okay Scott Adams.

That already happens.

I can see the hashtags now

> #WeDidIt
> #DeadDon
> #TalkShitGetHit
> #MadeAmericaGreatAgain
> #BoomHeadshot
> #OneLessRacist

Peru gets it

It would martyr Trump and his message would grow even stronger

> "Ha Ha bet you wish there was better gun control now! Stupid trumpers"

Government and corrupt institutions. Day of the Role essentially. Expect some military blokes to fuck the shit up.

Right wing backlash on a political level especially if large amounts of Niggers, Spics, Cunts, and Nu-males are visibly celebrating and condoning the act.
Perhaps a counter assassination.

It's one of Trump's campaign people. He didn't say that though. That quote is from someone in the Nazi Party doing a speech in 1933. Replace 'globalist' with 'Jewish.'
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

There would be parades miles long of thousands of people congregating with horns and whistles dancing and celebrating all throughout the streets of every city in America.

The gunshots of suicidal Trump shills randomly echoing from time to time as 1 by 1 they all begin to kill themselves with sorrow.

lol like you'll do anything at all besides cry on Sup Forums

>Shitposts on Sup Forums
>gets taken by government
>government enforces a permanent NEET lifestyle as punishment

The average Mexican retard in mexico doesn't even know about Donald Trump.

What kind of rally is that from though?

Nu-males wank off to the thought of an uprising and then get on with their lives

Would americans actually do something? There would be protests for sure but it will probably quiet down in a few weeks

It would get pretty fucking high energy.

aw man I remember when some people actually managed to blame the France and Belgium attacks...

ON TRUMP.

HE HURT THEIR FEELINGS THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Don't roleplay Trump's death.

There are dark agents at work here attempting to use Meme Magic for their own gains.

Sup Forums is actually pretty damn fairweather and wouldn't mind this if it meant an ebin habding

It would be hillary-ous

Plenty of us white people would be celebrating in the streets too

Congrats burrito niggers that's how you get martial law in the US and operation wetback 2.0 - the final solution.

That guy is on before Trump at almost all of his rallies. His name is Stephen Miller. He's a policy advisor.

Poor quality bait.
Also I'm a beaner.

Who knows.

I would hope for another Timothy McVeigh type thing, but realistically enough disgust for such a heinous act to make him a martyr for future right wing causes.

>What would happen?
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

>What would happen?
polonium in ivanka's cunt

Thanks, Ameribro.

I guess at least you acknowledge that you're a subhuman.

r a c e w a r
a
c
e
w
a
r

Also, race war probs.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

OP IS TRYING TO USE MEME MAGIC

Death.

Celebrate with confetti at Angel de la independencia.

He is that kind of German who looks somewhat Jewish.

shut the fuck up shill, he did in fact say that, watch the video on YT he in fact says that and more. WHy are you lying ?

Then the cycle completes itself, and the west is lost. Though hopefully his words will be remembered when the new kingdoms are divided.

Anyone who thinks a race war would start over the assassination of this ass clown is a fucking moron.

The real revolution is always too late.

cant wait for this day. This could be My best day. Watching this dog soaked in blood. A muslism killed him, OH SI SEÑOR!

Every World hates the north americans, that will be so pleasant :)

Pero los mexicanos somos de norteamerica nos odiais madre patria?

I'm pretty sure Spain hates you more than anybody because you're both exactly like each other

Sorry, i mean United States, Mexicans are Cool!

thanks, we love you too, and thanks to free us of indios and civilized us hahahahahaha

Hardly. I'm quite content with my own existence.
Self deprecating behavior is a good way to get people out of their shell and have a casual discussion.

Only in this world USA hates us for tooking er jobs. But I like American democrats, that luckly are a majority. Hilary 2016.

When, the Americans comes to europe, they always act as they deserve everything, i don't like that attitude, i have a lot of friends from latin america and their are too much nice people, but well is only a opinion

What the fuck kind of reaction image is that?

The country would descend into chaos within 36 hours

Holocausto, or whatever it is the Mexicans would call the mass slaughter of their peoples.

It would be stupid for them to try. Not even the shifty Jews can save them.

remember that blacks, liberals, asians, woman, and muslism are with us. its time to get rid of you.

VP Winfrey announces nukes are heading towards Mexico City and that any illegal seen in public will be shot on sight.

I would hope he picked a worthy VP or shit would go down fast.

You forgot about based tracksuit wearing Slavs that live in US and will eagerly purge and pillage muhnorities.

The jews cry because the self proclaimed "most pro israel" candidate is dead

If it happened now:

>Democrats celebrate
>Trump supporters super pissed
>Republican party nominates a different guy
>Trump supporters say fuck that and vote Gary Johnson
>Hillary wins the election

If it happened a few months into the general election it might be legit civil war though

Honestly, I think I might start shooting every non-white I see.

It would be killing an American citizen on American soil, and a famous one at that.

This is how martyrs are made; you put yourself out there and be a face for a movement, you die, and you know the movement suddenly gets twenty times bigger.

F B. i

somebody is not acting nice to shitskins.

The CIA isn't a concern so much as a Clinton hit or just some random dindu/illegal.

Hell, if the CIA has any sense they're probably covertly backing Trump. He's a pressure relief valve for the disenfranchised right, delaying civil war for a little while longer.

>tfw sniper battle with deranged cracker from rooftops while plugging brown people
If I promise to use birdshot do you promised to use 9mm?

Actually now that I think about it Trump has been pumping up his son a lot over the election cycle. Donald Trump JR or Eric might legitimately be able to take over his mantle. I think Ivanka would want to stay in the business though

I will use .22lr that okay?

But it'll bounce around my insides!

Kek, having a family with a liqour/ convenience store in these troubled times gives me hope to get a nigger scalp of my own when the happening ramps up.

THE DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE
Beaners will hang
I will personally deport your abuelita but not to Mexico, I will deport her to hell. So like Mexico but with drinkable water.

some make believe super villain the alt-right made up

I think it's from some kind of "computer game." Not sure which one, sorry.

what this guy said.
Trump is very smart and had made some great moves.

Mexico
hell

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=DLzglKUV3s8

and stop this meme about potable water in Mexico. the 90% or mroe have fresh water to drink.

He has to be killed, and it will happen. stay mad cleetus.

why support an electorate when they're going to turn on you like a bunch of leftists?

wrong reply

A world war was started over Franz Ferdinand assassination. You think millions of Trump supporters are going to sit idly by? The streets will run red with blood

Build Wall Paco

We have more guns than you

>polfags claim he was gonna be Americas greatest president
>polfags attempt to start a nazi revolution but get owned hard by a well trained federal police force that has actually dealt with dangerous individuals and not just neet basement dwellers

Coward spic, go hide some more while Narcos rape your country. Punk ass bitch