Genuine question for right-wing people on Sup Forums: how the fuck do you get laid...

Genuine question for right-wing people on Sup Forums: how the fuck do you get laid? Like where do you meet women and how do you approach them?

I'm a soyboy here and I can just go into a bar, dressed in normal people clothing, talk about my graduate degree and generally know that the people I talk to will have similar taste in cocktails, art, books, films, politics. How do you break the ice with women when you are so obsessively angry at both popular culture and high art made after the fall of the Roman Empire and only read Evola and Sam Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/20/study-republicans-are-having-more-sex-than-democrats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B8

B8 M8

They don't get laid. It's the whole reason they're far right kiddies in the first place

Stop objectifying women

i am asking a question so yes i hope to bait people into responding because i'm curious and literally don't understand

Tinder.

if they could get laid, they wouldn't be right wing

I live in Virginia and you would be AMAZED at how many women still expect to be treated second-class. It's all in the upbringing; a woman who was brought up in a progressive household will expect to be treated as a man's equal. In a traditionalist household, you have courtship and the like.

>every woman on earth is into porst Roman Empire high art and pop culture
I wouldn't want to fuck the girls you struggle so hard to get anyway.
And no, I'm not a virgin. I wouldn't be surprised if I've fuck more girls than half the people on this website.

implying you get laid.
my sides

Post Roman*
I don't spell check.

stay mad kid

>pretending not to know the difference between an honest question and b8

sage in all fields, folks

stay mad kid

Most right-wingers I know meet their partners or potential mates at family gatherings desu

this mad
stay mad kid

Nice B8. I’m married so I get laid everyday. Also my wife isn’t some faggot liberal thot.

stay mad kid

How much sex can you be having if you think your polical ideology is a talking point? I go to a bar I walk up to a women I say hey want a drink and 30minutes of drinking later we leave to my place

Based women will put out. Quit being such a cuckboy.

I'm married, so I rent pussy like every red-blooded American voter should

autistic children often repeat others

Right wingers don’t go around only talking about politics. You must place high on the autism scale.

sure kid
what date rape drug do you use?

I assume our mating rituals look strange compared to your mating call of "DRUMPF" at each other, until you smash your random mutilated genitals together in the rare chance one of you trannys is a biological male and the other a female.

stay mad kid
stay virgin kid

I don't understand how casual sex works the post

MGTOW cunt, I'm not spending a cent of my 4.9million on a woman.
Btw feminism is making me more and more money by the year so keep killing off society while I reap the benefits

The person constantly replying with stay mad is for sure retarded.

I'm sure you don't

stay mad :^)

stay mad kid

autistic children often repeat others

The Australians just say "Do you wanna fuck, Shiela ?", and they aren't going extinct.

How 'bout, "Let me Make your 'Gina Great Again !!!" ?

I don’t need casual sex. I have a good faithful marriage and get sex whenever I’d like. If you paid attention the reply was at how he thinks right winger only know how to talk about politics.

I'd take a lower chance of meeting right wing women over a lower chance of meeting women who are actually women any day.

yes you do

4 u

At my church, for real.
that's where I meet my gf

Going to bars and virtue-signalling about your grad degree must dry up every pussy in the building.

not using the knowledge you gained from reading books and your educational experience to manipulate people you just met at a bar into having sex with you in order to give your life meaning and reassure yourself of your own worth

But then I'd have to sit through church, pretend I gave a shit, then meet a girl who probably really does give a shit.

not greentexting that post

1. Trump voters think that by angering liberals they "won" or are "winning" regardless of evidence or the fact Trump is a born and bread elite who wanted nothing more but to be accepted and part of the celebrity liberal elite. (My fav is is tax plan and how much money he is giving to ultra rich)

2. Turns out woman are very self loathing in terms of politics (like most of us are to be fair), let us not forget that over 50% of white woman that voted, votes for Trump

>How do you break the ice with women when you are so obsessively angry at both popular culture and high art made after the fall of the Roman Empire and only read Evola and Sam Harris?

Because that's not how all of us are. Many of us have graduate degrees too, and appreciate the finer things in life that you described. We just don't share the same political views you do.
Try to not be so judgemental in the future. It will serve you well.

How is sex with that anime pillow treating ya?

Do you call her m'lady?

Right wing people don't get laid. You only have to look at most of them to see that. And that's why they're so angry at the world.

Mainly, we don't act like a fucking pussy like you're doing in this post.

I just have a left wing grilfriend
Just don't talk politics with girls it doesn't tend to get you laid right or left wing

2 x 0 = 0

dailycaller.com/2017/06/20/study-republicans-are-having-more-sex-than-democrats/
Try again, faggots

Having sex with your cousin doesnt count

stay mad kid

Kek

how exactly do you make a profit from feminists? genuinely curious.

This is the only response. A persons personality isn't solely based on their political view you autist. You'd be surprised how long we can go without showing our power level

You sound like a cuckboy faggot. No way youre a republican, and the fact that you are a cuckboy faggot is a way bigger factor in getting laid then political orentation. What a fucking autistic retard.

I actually wonder the opposite sometimes. How do wildly progressive, SJW beta nu-males get laid? Or do they?
In all seriousness, I have no trouble. There are plenty of conservative women out there, or at least ones who are open-minded or don't consider politics to be the most important thing in the world.
It helps that I'm not the angry alt-righter that progs love to stereotype. I'm a real person, with a unique web of opinions, just like most people.

>not greentexting that post

/thread

stay mad kid

sure kid
stay mad

stay mad kid

They get laid. By super alpha homos.

See you won because you think I'm mad, who needs objective reality in 2017!

Reality star celeb dick sucking presidents from now on! Win!

>> Stay mad kid

Better then a muslim nigger

Not angry at all. We are legion, Soyboy.

Legion does not support trump you fuck tard
Proof: net nutrailty

/leepicthreadisnowclosedsamefaggingmeme

yawn

>goes into a bar to get a one night stand

That is where we differ. Guys on the right will meet a girl at either a *job* (we work, and are not trust fund babies that argue about how much we should tax dad for free shit)... Or even a thing like a Church ... or a Gym even, but I don't like to hit on girls at the gym thats a bit creepy for me. Maybe start a conversation or if you already know her talk a bit at the gym - but not to approach.

In this way we already start with some sort of value. Unlike you who starts with the creepy - needs a girl to drink to fuck her, and then move on "value". Also do you honestly think some drunk 2nd hand slobbery drunk gives a fuck about your degree? No... They are looking for a sugar daddy. And they will discover you low testosterone eventually, and move on.

>meeting girls at bars

Jesus dude

stay mad kid

>generally know that the people I talk to will have similar taste in cocktails, art, books, films, politics
Must be a pretty boring bar if everyone likes all the same stuff...
I used to manage a bar, and we strongly discouraged political conversation. Booze and politics don't mix. No religious debate either!
I've dated many women who had completely opposed political views to myself on certain issues. As long as you respect the other person and try to explain yourself calmly, it's no big deal. And if you end up getting a little heated, it can make for great make-up sex later (or at least a nice hate-fuck).

> pathetic loser

Hey hey now

...that is a Harvard educated self made Christian nigger

One of his biggest flaws is believing in Jesus

But hey if you want born rich, fell out of the right pussy on a different planet celebrities as your pres who am I to argue...

Great counter point

It's true

Some people can hold opinions without badgering everyone about it. When you stop living your life virtue signaling to the media, human interaction becomes a lot easier.

yawn
it shows what the statement is worth

His biggest flaw is handing out gibs me dats on my fuckin dime.

Trump may not be the best, but atleast ik getting a tax break

actually this is a millennial thing

It's simple, I am a libertarian monetarist/minarchist. I was raised in a rich home with rich parents. Most of my friends share the same values. Most of my friends that are girls hate poor people just like I do. If you are surrounded by people with the same political ideology it's no effort to get laid. Like try to imagine a basement dwelling commie cuck picking up a business chick. It's not gonna happen.

My girlfriend is a Filipina and I am not from the USA. She firmly believes a man should lead the family, she's against abortion, and she agrees that blacks are a scourge on the USA

sure kid
posted here works of fiction blah, blah, blah

Great counter point, winning an argument is def not arguing

>fuck poor people
>all I want is my tax break, at whatever the cost even making a total reality star clown president
Cool

thinks crying is an argument

>If you are surrounded by people with the same political ideology it's no effort to get laid.
he's not wrong

Im not even kidding. Here in finland, millennials are more likely to be right-wing libertarians than leftie cucks. It's because finland has always been a fucking lefty liberal shithole, and us 18-25 year olds have realized that that doesn't work in the long run.

Thinks getring the other person is winning

stay mad kid

really don't care

try english please

Well you should. End of discussion.

Left-libertarian checking in.

I normally just lie tbh

The people who lean right do so as not to be part of a group, Antifa, but based on thoughts and thinking.

Antifa aims to fight "anarchy" and bring "communism."
This is a problem as that would never work, but the people within the group get a dopemine effect as a result of pack-mentality.

Right wingers dont do that, they stray away from that as to be more pollitical about what they do.

The truth has been spoken