Tell me what this is cos I am ducking high

Tell me what this is cos I am ducking high

Call me

07544 007930

What u high on fam

I would call and have a deep conversation but im with family at my little brothers birthday party and his ass is spazing out with some balloons, the fag needs his adhd meds.

Been up two days

Flake

Drown him.

Put him out of your families misery

That number is too long I don't think it's real.

Looks like cocaine?

There is a space you Fucking Bellend

And yeah it’s Coke.

What is your subject of choice? The FUCKING OBVIOUS

In Tx the coke looks like those rocks, except no powder. You break it and crush. I only know
because of an experiment though.

Hi 13 year old Cunt.

It’s flake.

It’s rock.

Your mum has asked where you want her to leave your testicles this evening

Thats some nice lookin coke if i can,say. I am a meth type of dude becuz cheaper for a better high imo but the come down kills

0/754/400/7930?
Numbers usually look like this 818/819/5585/

Looks like a scene from the movie Liar, Liar starring Jim Carrey.

Dude i dont fuck with coke, im not the guy you replyed to but i only snort some meth here and there never baught coke just at partys with drunk people handing it out.

>In Tx the coke looks like those rocks, except no powder. You break it and crush. I only know
because of an experiment though.

I only say cause it of much higher quality.

Mate the trick is...don’t come down. £600 in two days

Use the area code that's usually used in your area as the first 3 numbers. Then remove all the 0's and you'll have her number. But if you couldn'teven figure that out, you don't deserve to call her.

You are a stupid fucking cunt

No one reads all that shit you type

Yo bro its British and it's the correct length

This guy gets it

No one read that

Where you live isn't the only place in the world

Well how would I know that there are more extensions than the ones here? Americans
public education system is only biased, and useless.

Well you could understand the fact there are other countries you fucking retarded cheese mouth monkey Cunt

Well I think by knowing that America is a country at all I already must know that there
are other countries.

But your intelligence didn’t quite stretch far enough to think...hmm people in other countries have a different ADDRESS TO ME

So of course they utilise the same FUCKING NUMERICAL SYSTEM FOR THE OTHER 5 BILLION HUMANS ON THE PLANET

I am so fucking wired right now

Getting angry at you is just an outlet

Did you order that stuff onlein.

Nope