Move over boxxy

move over boxxy
in my opinion the best youtuber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfKDmZ7-l9c
youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead
google.co.uk/search?q=Shoeonhead nudes&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB723GB723&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpzKHMqrDYAhVBLcAKHcDED14Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1069#imgrc=NSRXejO0rrT-XM:
youtube.com/watch?v=MyclUE2RC8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't even fathom how much of a fag you are

how come?

where are the nudes?

who

Who is this hot cum dumpster? And where can I see her vagina, tits and feet?

If this turns into the next big thing I'll hand over dicc piccs

get out heathen
e
t
o
u
t

Shoeonhead

As far as I know there are no nudes of her

Lacy Green, some feminist hoebag

i saw somebody post them on here before actually
i felt kind of bad wanking over them though cus shes such a decent person doesnt deserve 2 be exposed like that

Bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pfKDmZ7-l9c
See?

Oh look we have a sjw moralfag among us

youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead

For all you faggots wondering who she is

I’ll post them when I get home

Wait do people on here not actually like her? I thought her type of humour appeals to Sup Forumstards?

This thread might 404 by then, so bump

Nah she's a freak and I would fuck her

Ah yes, the radical alt-centrist. A very fine specimen indeed.

Possible nudes?

Bump

WAAT ARE THESE GHOST TITTIES AND HANDS

AND WHO TEH FUCK IS JUNE AND KENNY?

NICE PHOTOSHOP FAGGOT!

One of the first pictures I saw when I typed: "Shoeonhead nudes"
Not my picture.

Those are semi-transparent layers comparing different photographs. I'm assuming June is her name and Kenny is probably her BF. Man you're retarded

>merry christmas

>girls that wear that much make up
Ew

has to be fake. the nude pic is taken in front of a mirror. if there was a mirror then she wouldnt be able to take those face fronting pics

OOOOH! I. SEE. MIND SHARING DA SAUCE?

This is the new Queen

How else would they signal that they're really quirky, random and have interesting personalititties, user?

calm the fuck down

Scott WoManley

anyone know if those tits are fake? They look a bit too firm

google.co.uk/search?q=Shoeonhead nudes&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB723GB723&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpzKHMqrDYAhVBLcAKHcDED14Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1069#imgrc=NSRXejO0rrT-XM:

It won't link it directly to the 8ch thread because Sup Forums thinks it's spam :/.

Yes, they're fake. She confirmed.

She's a famous youtuber and attention-whore. You do the math.

She would be much more attractive if she gained weight and stopped wearing a wig.

It's just weird because they're quite small for being fake.

Uhhhhh

I
INSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June’s shitty tit job. Should’ve picked different implants.

Sad she used her YouTube money for boobs and not to move out of her parent’s house. She’s damn near 30.

this is complete fake news lmao. ive watched every single one of her videos and she has never said this

at one point i thought boxxy and shoe were the same people

has to be real

The only think she confirmed is wearing a wig and losing her hair. She has some sort of disorder and is missing hair on the sides.

Way too fat, wrong sword.

......literally..literally....LATERALLY WHO?!

Girls don't get tit jobs for how good they look naked, they get tit jobs so they look good with clothes ON. These kind of tits do their job (cleavage, bust impression, curvature, all allowing for a wider range of dresses and outfits that accentuate the desired form).
They don't care how their tits look nude as long as they're not sagging, flat,etc. They just want to get fucked at that point and know that the pussy is what is going to be getting attention.
She has a pretty face, nice skin, thin, petite and a tight ass. She can get away with obvious looking implants.

swear they have both

Her disorder is anxiety and she pulls it out, actually

You're on Sup Forums. You're on /b.
If you're not a newfag that you should know who these girls are:
>Boxxy
>Angie Varona
>Claire Abbott
>Lia Marie Johnson
>June (Shoe On Head)
There's a whole list of non-famous girls who /b has come to meme.

When did the 2 pics you posted leak? Never seen them before

no idea had em for over a year

>They just want to get fucked
s/to get fucked/shekels
These are attentiontits used for presenting cleavage to thirsty teenagers who will patreon her and some poor sucker who will end up wifing her so she can get that alimony ten years later.

Well glad you showed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyclUE2RC8k she impersonated boxxy back in 2011 and did a better boxxy than boxxy could do lmao

Dude she’s bald and skinny, too skinny. Under that wig is a mullet. She has no hair on the sides.

Imagine what it must be like going through life being this insecure about your own appearance.

Shes a neurotic batshit mess who dates a fat fuck and lives with her parents at 30. She pulls out her hair to calm herself lmfao and looks disgusting without makeup. Her audience is a teen circlejerk who isn't even of voting age. Move along.

/thread

She is barely dating Greg. They talk online and fuck every few months. She lives with her parents in NY and he lives in Canada. He most likely fucks other women.

yeet

she probably reels in thousands of bucks from yt revenue (not to mention her cost of production is low as fuck, just look at her camera quality). surely thats better than living with parents at home at 30 while stuck in a minimum wage job like yourself?

Yes I'm sure this fat shit autist, with a cartoon persona, jerking himself off in ten minute videos (as a job) is just the epitome of testosterone and manliness.

June is reading this thread and pulling out patches of hair as we type.

Its called fat chicks and prostitutes.

1000s of dollars? LOL Charlie the unicorn didn't even generate $800 dollars. You're deluded if you think YouTube is giving 10k payouts each month for every YouTuber with a channel.

wait.. what does he do?!

Clearly you're unaware of how fast her channel has grown in the past 2 years. Also, yt revenue isnt just about views its about traffic. Her videos would typically attract a LOT of traffic. A video she uploaded a few days ago is already well passed half a million the last time i checked.

This isn't even worth responding to. Go look at YouTube payout policies and requirements. If she was making anything beyond average cashflow, you would know.

She makes okay money for a single person based on her social blade and merchandise. I’d say she pulls 40-60k. The problem is Yotube isn’t a long term career or skill. She record herself making fun of feminism. Eventually she will turn 35 and need a real job or a man to take care of her.

Should pull out her tits and post em. If you're here, June, let's see a pic

views are diff from traffic? retard

>here's a thing that someone said
>and here's my over the top reaction

queen of Sup Forums

About sums up women.

>haha making money TALKING ON THE TUBE, take that men!
>haha dating a black guy! You mad whitey?

Then 35 comes a knockin' and they're all like..

>where are the good white guys at? I want a baby and family life ;_;

good tits, good body but not her, still fap material

So have any of these been confirmed as actually her?

Nahh, memorie holiday is way hotter, she's got the whole young milf thing going on. Plus her husbands pretty fuckable too, so I wouldn't mind a threesome.

Yeah dude, she got on her channel and was looking at the pictures and said "Yup, these are me" then she shoved a zuccini in her b-hole.

I bet Memorie is prob pure filth in bed

I'd bet on it.

Very few limits

Get that ugly bitch the fuck out of here, faggot.

moar

Shoe on head is just a tryhard, memorie is hot without putting any effort into it.

Just look up memorie holiday on twitter, and Google images, you'll find all of the pics that are out there. She's also got a youtube channel.

You must be drunk out of your mind to find that trashy whore hot.

She is a nasty slut....moar! Jeff is a cuck. She definitely sucks other guy’s dicks.

Any nudes of her?