This gonna be giod

Who you got to win Sup Forums im going with kirk 2nd round ko.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexreimer/2016/06/23/meet-kirk-minihane-perhaps-the-most-acerbic-man-in-sports-talk-radio/#13fc50f810cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she took the b8

Anybody hate how nobodies with like 2k followers get checkmarks too? Only the top of the top should even get those, since people may actually impersonate them

who cares

forbes.com/sites/alexreimer/2016/06/23/meet-kirk-minihane-perhaps-the-most-acerbic-man-in-sports-talk-radio/#13fc50f810cf

>can't visit site if I have adblock

I don't know who Kirk Minihane is but I'm glad he's going after this mouthy sheboon cunt

Why is she so annoying and uncouth?

Post the full context.

post the next one when she gives into her black rage and says she can't wait to see him in person

>adblock
OY VEY, IDS LIKE ANUDDA SHOA!

>I really hope we cross paths one day.
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

How fucking pathetic is this shit?

She fucking @ed some local Boston radio guy on an insignificant station that only old fucks listen to.

>the poster girl of ESPN's new centerpiece television program is engaging in twitter wars with a boston radio shock jock

half her twitter feed is her responding to nobodies that hate her

it's a real who's who of who cares

>PLEASE CALL MY SHOW

No more Dilfer Dimes but I still have to change the channel at 4 (mountain time) every day.

Shame on you ESPN

Boston Sports radio guy
Very conservative
Morning show

he didn't even send it to her she was out looking for shit like this I guess

You must be new to twitter.

Whenever someone with a checkmark or is "well known" says something controversial, particularly about someone else, so random shitters that follow either one of them will @ them about it or something.

It's always the lesser people that need to inject themselves into everything and start shit.

These people's "opinions" are taken serious in the media, which is probably the most disturbing part.

you should realize this will only be spun as white people oppressing her and the agenda being furthered

based Kirk

>u thirsty

this is the best she can do?

he called her show dogshit

Kirk voted for Hillary.

He's a libertarian.

Holy fuck, what a faggot...if true

It's true.

You should be listening right now. They are great.

He's not even a name on the number two show on the number two Boston Sports network.

>muh Drumpf

Why is Wilbon the only good black guy on ESPN, he's the only one that isn't a race baiting fag. Michael smith can be decent at times too, but he has this sort of try hard personality.
>dude I have to quote black movies and rap lyrics just to prove that I'm actually a real black guy lmao

Triggered

>he's a lib!

Yeah I am triggered.

Do you even know what a libertarian is?
Jesus, you have to be 18+ to use this site kiddo

The sad thing is the reason why all those people got fired is because of her

Patently false.

Check the ratings, you fool.

>Fire Dr. Jerry Punch
>Fire Jayson Stark
>Fire Jay Crawford
>Keep Jemele Hill and Micheal Smith

I haven't watched ESPN in a while, but getting rid of one of their best anchors and two of their best writers/ correspondants while keeping two people who are race baiting wastes of space is retarded.

glad right wingers are triggered desu

get a job lmao

Why does she think this looks good for her?

>libertarian
>voted for hillary

> keeping two people who are race baiting wastes of space is retarded
Well yeah, it's still E!SPN

Lets be real here, the majority of sports fans were hoping that cunt got fired yesterday, even tho we knew it never would happen. She's fucking trash.

>sports fans
>ESPN viewers

Pick one.

TCM

who gives a fuck about some dumb ass from WEEI, literally the most autistic radio network on the planet

they all talking big shit since brady got handed another owl from another choke job of a team, they don't say a god damn thing otherwise

Jemele.

I always get kind of happy when two awful public figures go at each other on twitter because there is a chance they might BOTH lose their jobs.

WEEI is the worst of the two major sports talk networks here in Southern New England. Minihane is a joke and has turned off so many people that he's going to drive the whole station out of business eventually.

You are lucky if you hear a second of actual sports coverage on WEEI's morning show. It's just Minihane making huge leaps in logic to show how oppressed he and his fellow white men are (the true victims) and then this awful new shrill liberal co-host chiming in with terrible counter points and trying to corner people.

If you've never heard it, it's even worse than it sounds.

Don't forget he wears Jordans on the set! Street cred yo!

It's seems every cunt these days needs to verified on twitter

They give those out to liberals like candy so other liberals know if the user problematic or not