She'll never be as hot as Scarlett Johansson or as cute as Elizabeth Olsen but she's a decent actress right?

She'll never be as hot as Scarlett Johansson or as cute as Elizabeth Olsen but she's a decent actress right?

She's pure evil.

Those evil soulless eyes that lack all empathy. You just know she would run over 50 endangered orangutans in a truck if it would it further her career.

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

>You just know she would run over 50 endangered orangutans in a truck if it would it further her career.

kek

Post the one with the new valet.

Nope, she is not decent. The only reason she got famous is because she made dicks worldwide hard as diamonds by calling people cunts with those blowjob loli lips.

Then she aged and guess what happened? Suddenly her whole shtick is gone, people want lolis and she is the greatest example.

Same thing with the bitch from Anna, prime loli in that movie (with lesbian kiss), then what happened? Not only she aged but she became a heffer, goodbye career sweetheart.

This is the pure truth and you know it, I dont care if you are a "nice guy", your dick was hard for her when she was a loli.

Its ok to admit it.

she looks straight fucking ugly to me, like I would rate her much lower than some of my former hookups, and I'm just an average dude

No. Her acting is shit and she has no charisma. Her head is the shape of a pez dispenser and she's got cross eyes.

her face does not carry fat well

That's because it was a wide lozenge shape before. Looks like a bloated coughdrop now.

she's starting to look like Hillary. Am I onto something here ?

What I would give to kidnap this famous beefcake and make her life a living hell. I would force Chloe to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject her to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break her spirit and drive her to suicide, but I wouldn't let her do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. She would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep her in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with her but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive her mad. I would dress the freak like a baby and force feed her 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick her up and toss her from one corner to the next. I'd grab her by both legs and swing Chloe like a human helicopter blade and then HURL her to see how far she go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam her all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold her down with one hand and slowly stick things up her butt just to see the woman squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick her in dryers and turn them on and let her scream and tumble for long periods of time. I'd force her to fight other bodybuilding midget chicks to the death. Man, just so many things I would do.

kek she looks more and more like hillary now. what a loser

Yeah sure. As SJ and EO age we need new flesh. Nudity when?

>that
>decent acting

HAHA

Goodness no.

If she she had a healthier diet and exercised more she'd be hot right?

Her body is odly built.

She does diet and exercise but it offers little to no relief.

Shes has a freak build. I believe there is a medical term to explain her her mismatched proportion. Its some birth defect.

Have you seen her hip to waist ratio? Not even human.

She will go through a coke phase which will make her really thin

It will be glorious

she'll still look odd with her wide shoulders.

Hillary was more attractive during her Goldwater years. Chloe just looks like middle age dyke Hillary.

I know it's meaningless but 'actor' still makes me chuckle a bit.

>Have you seen her hip to waist ratio? Not even human.
It's like Rob Liefeld tried to draw an anime girl.

According to her she's working out 6 times a week..

She is decent, and still a cutie.

Must you always denigrate the black man with your careless niggertry, Krager?

she NEEDS to start training boxing or mma. She has powerful arms and shoulders, and her frame is more conducive to muscle than most men. She would dominate

Sure, why not.

that woman won't age well and she's not a very good actor either

I just got out of a thread where you called her ugly, which is it nigger?