Fact: if your favorite artist hasn't appeared on The Simpsons, they are not relevant

Fact: if your favorite artist hasn't appeared on The Simpsons, they are not relevant.

>NSYNC
>Relevant
OP kys

>zombie simpsons
>canon
YOU kys

>if your favorite artist hasn't appeared on The Simpsons, they are normie

Animal Collective was played on the Simpsons...

tfw every beatle has been on the simpsons except for john lennon

>Animal Collective aren't normie

Good, he'd probably beat up Marge.

Animal Collective are normie

Little known fact: John Lennon used to beat his wife, really makes you wonder huh?

Mine appeared on Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

>green day on the simpsons movie
>relevant
maybe back in 2006 but not now.

See

Wasn't Britney Spears on the Simpsons at one point?

If your favorite artist appeared on the Simpsons in 1997 or later then they are shit tier.

Simpsons Movie doesn't count as zombie Simpsons, since it wasn't completely terrible and kermess Homer is absent

>Simpsons Movie doesn't count as zombie Simpsons
>Simpsons Movie wasn't completely terrible

My favourite artist appeared on Futurama, does that count?

underrated

I hope you mean Beck

He's right though. Of course it wasn't nowhere near as good as the golden era Simpsons episodes, but it was far superior to the episodes that were being churned out while it came out. Hell, even Swartzwelder came back for it.

sneed

ahaha 4u xd

:)

>tfw I always went to Chuck's down the road on the weekends

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF FEED'S AND SEEDS
AND HOW YOU BUILT A CHUCK SUCKING THROUGH THE TREES
IN HOLY SEEDS THAT FUCKED AROUND YOUR FEEEET

lmaooooo ur a big guy haha

OHHHH SNEEEEEEEDLYYYYYYY
I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR SEEEEEEEEEED

t. pic related-head

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

based TR

>not relevant
to retards

Or devo

nice try

is that rick frompawn sttaress?

close enough

my favorite artist is also t pain

Who gives a shit

Muh double negative

fuck is Devo in futurama? which season/ep?

just google "devo futurama"