ITT Crime scene photos, also murder stories:

>ITT Crime scene photos, also murder stories:
bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/

Other urls found in this thread:

culturecrossfire.com/etc/crime-mystery/robert-beckowitz-murder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

..Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

nice spam

>ironic that the bone that was cut off had same name as game

Yeah, no. I'm looking at a body with the leg cut off at the groin so... Anyways great story OP.

I don't know if this is a newfound fetish of mine but whenever I see a corpse like that, I get so turned on. I keep fanasizing about fucking dead people that I would have no interest in if they were alive. I feel like they were missed opportunities in a way.
I'd never fuck a corpse though lol wtf

Right-wingers need to be fucking euthanized.

Faggit this isn't even niggers
Just two mmorpg junkies. They were Brazilian tho soooooo

culturecrossfire.com/etc/crime-mystery/robert-beckowitz-murder/

this

by my experince these are either autists or kiddos who never even poked a real corps with a stick ... not to mention having seen anyone
dying by pure violence in rl.

Way to prove the guy's point fucking idiots.

Bet she had a nice tight minge

Tibia is serious shit my dude, it's like you run a gang in game but you beat other faggots up irl for doing shit against you, atleast back in gradeschool

>Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.
>Shitposting is a bigger crime then killing people.

GAS.THE.SHITPOSTERS.

Old old website called Rotten.com
Check it out for crime scene pics

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

This thread is gayer than my uncle Terry. And he's a real fag.

Latest copypasta

I remember saving nearly all the pics of that boy

Even sliced in half and covered in blood he's so cute and juicy. I'm jealous of his friend that ass-raped him.

You're just as bad if you base your entire worldview on shitposters from Sup Forums lmao

Wish he was younger though.

this was my weirdest fap

so is this the new rekt thread copypasta?
if so its nice to see B8 changing over time

>ironically worse
if somebody is ironically worse, my dear, that means nothing more than that you're being explicit about the fact that the statement is a joke. this is why when someone is trying to be serious they might say 'unironically worse'.
you'll getem next time.
nice pasta tho. baited me good.

Holy fuck this brings back memories.

My mom literally walked in on me jerking off to this pick when I was 17. I had/have a thing for hairy snatch and she was super hot to me, the gore didn't turn me on at all but it wasn't even remotely a deterrent for my fap.

She brought be to a fucking psychologist and everything. I had to essentially beg and convince her than I was only jerking off to the woman and not the murder/gore. I only went to one session and she finally let it go. It was fucking mortifying having to explain the nature you your goddamn jerk session to you mom.

you must be new here

That's a nightmare. My Gosh! I prefer to have a fat girl fart a wet one in my mouth everyday for a year than to suffer that.